Lucky

The Rising Love

 

">

EXO-K-Lucky.


The next day,when Fein is getting ready to go to school in the morning,while she was walking forward to school,

She suddenly bump into a male student and his friends.

"Oh sorry i didn't see you here."

They are also from the same school as Fein because the uniform they're wearing

Then she went in front of them and she recognise their bare faces

They are from EXO.

 

Then she asked them "Are you kai and your friend over there are Chen and D.O,am i right?"

"Yes we are from EXO . Hey! I've never seen you before..are you a freshmen here?" Kai asked Fein.

"Yes I am a freshmen from Japan and i can speak Korean,Japanese and Mandarin langauge well same as my sisters. My name is Ryu Fein and i'm also in the same class as you and  the others."

"Oh ! So you are the new student from yesterday at school who sit next to Luhan right..?"

"Wow it is almost hard to believe it.."

"What!? Really? So you are the one who sit next to him..never knew this story would be this interesting." Chen said.

"What..what do you mean by that "this story is getting interesting"?

Fein said while she's blushing so hard because what she has heard from Chen about this story is getting interesting and also she has a feeling for Luhan.

 

"Nothing it just you are the first girl to sit next to him..you must be lucky,girl."

"Really? So that mean i'm the first girl to sit next to him but why me?! Why he doesn't like it when the other girls sit with him!?" Fein said with a surprise feeling.

"Exactly.We also don't know the reason why he doesn't let the other girl sit with him but suddenly he let you sit with him and he also introduce himself to you even though he is the most popular among EXO and he is also the leader of the group.He is very cool and handsome and also very attractive with the girls at school..even if he looks lonely sometimes,and if he act cool and manly,he is also a very kind and gentle with us."

"Exactly.We are very happy EXO got to meet Luhan,our leader." Kai said with a wide smile.

"Hmm..what a happy story you got here." Fein smiles.

 

"So Fein how was the life at Japan?" Chen asked Fein

"Ah..it's hard but i already used to it so it's okay." Fein answered the question.

 

"Hey is that Fein over there?!" 

"Yea it is Fein! She's with Kai,D.O and Chen."

"Good morning Fein how are you today?" Chanyeol said

"Ah..it's Chanyeol,Sehun and Tao oppa." Fein said

"Awwww,she calls us oppa how cute is it!" Tao said

"Hahahahaha,I'm not the youngest anymore!" Sehun said

"Yea that's right!She is more younger than us." Chanyeol said

"Ok let's stop talkng and let's go to school.School is about to start." D.O said while pointing at his watch.

"Alright!" Kai said and start walking

"Ok!" Fein said with a happy smile on her face.