A new meeting

The Rising Love

[Love is a Beautiful Pain - Endless Tears]


As soon as Luhan took fein out of the hospital, He immediately rushed with Fein without thinking what's going to happen to Fein and her condition or what situation are they stuck in. His mind was set and ready to go anywhere that will help Fein regain her memories about him and to prevent her from forgetting all the feelings that he had for her. Without him realizing, he became so furious and irritated as he try to remember the incident that happened. As soon as he realized, he was holding tight onto Fein's hand and had been dragging her around with him all the way out of the hospital since they left. He turned his back just to see Fein started to shed tears as if she was in pain.

Luhan immediately released her hand and Fein begin to rub her hand as bruise started to appear from her hand after being dragged so roughly by Luhan due to his strength as a pureblood vampire. As soon as he saw the bruise, he couldn't help but to feel guilty to what happened to Fein. He tried to control his emotion so that he did not scare her away. All that he wanted to do was hold her in his arms so he can calm her down but when he think about it, it would just scare her away. So he decided to just let her calm herself. 

Fein slapped Luhan's face and started to scream at him. "Why the hell are you dragging me around?? You don't even know me! Don't pretend like we are close!" Luhan rubbed his cheek and he aggresively pushed Fein to the nearest wall, leaning in closer to Fein and he tried to press his lips against her but Fein pushed him and slapped him again. 

The EXO members arrived on the scene and everyone was speechless. Chanyeol's eyes turned golden and Luhan's turned red. In this intense sensation, Suho managed to break out the conflict and calm Luhan and Chanyeol down. Suho held his breath and said "Guys, Let's not fight. This is not gonna solve the problem, okay?" Suho patted both of the guys' back and held Fein's hand and pulled her out of the fight. They got in the hospital, leaving everyone else behind. Suho pressed the button of the elevator and when the elevator is finally open, they get in together.

Fein stared at Suho and started to speak "What was that... Who is he? He suddenly appeared when I was going out with Chanyeol." Suho let out a sigh and patted Fein's head "Don't think about him. Just rest, you're not in a good condition." Suho sent Fein to her room and let her rest. He went to the first floor to see how everyone was. Fein is still flustered after what happens. She sits on her bed, thinking about Luhan. She let out a sigh. "But he looks familiar... and why does my heart beat like crazy when he was trying to kiss me....?" She then remember what Suho told her the other day. 

                                                                                       -Flashback-

Exo members were laughing and joking around in Fein's room and Suho handed Fein her backpack. "Here, have it. It's yours and since you haven't regained your full memories, maybe you can regain it if u take a look at your belongings in this backpack?" Suho grinned and Fein nodded and took the bag from Suho and placed it inside her drawer.

                                                                                          -Present-

Fein took her bag out of the drawed and opened it to see her belongings. She can see her wallet, phone, and other items. She immediately grabbed her phone and luckily it's not locked. She thought that maybe Luhan had something to do with this. She checked the gallery and she saw her pictures with Luhan under a album titled "" "Just who is this man..?" She stared at the pictures and fell asleep instantly. When Suho arrived at the first floor, the situation was very awkward. He could see everyone but Luhan. He sits beside Chanyeol and let out a sigh before finally speaking.

"What happened just now? Why the heck did you do that? We all know Luhan is in his worst condition and you're trying to make the situation worse." Chanyeol remains silent and refuse to speak. Suho got angry and grabbed Chanyeol's hand to pull him out of the lobby. Chanyeol followed the elder and they stopped at the garden. Suho sits on a bench and asked Chanyeol to take the seat beside him. Chanyeol sat without saying anything.

Suho asked Chanyeol if he's okay and Chanyeol still doesn't respond. "I know you like her." Chanyeol look at Suho "It's not like that... I just feel overprotective towards her and I don't like it when she's with Luhan." Suho chuckled, making Chanyeol confused. "That's what we call crush, dummy." Chanyeol sighed. "I don't know." Suho patted Chanyeol's back. "It's okay. I know that feeling. Alright, I'll go inside then. Relax your mind and come back to the ward when you feel better." Suho grinned and walked away, leaving Chanyeol alone.

When Suho finally got in the hospital, he goes to where were waiting but couldn't find anyone there. Suho then got on the elevator and makes his way to Fein's room. As soon as he enters the room, he got everyone's attention. Instead of meeting eyes with s, he focused on Fein instead and found her sleeping soundly, her phone is in her hand. Suho signalled everyone to get out of the room and let Fein be alone. 

When they finally got out from Fein's room and sitting in lobby, Suho asked them to gather around him and tell him what happened to Luhan and where did he go. Baekhyun started to speak. "After that fight with Chanyeol, he rushed to his car and slammed his door, it seems like he was really mad. We were so confused as to why he need to act that way..." Xiumin nodded and Sehun looked at everyone "Maybe he need some space. But it's so wrong to do that. He hurt Fein." Sehun sighed. Suho looked at s "It's okay.. let's just go home for now, okay? I'll stay here. You guys can go home. I know you're tired." 

Right after slamming the door, Luhan drive to somewhere. And the place that he can only think of is the church. It took him 15 minutes to arrive at the church and when he finally arrives, he get in the church and sat on one of the pew and tears streamed down his cheeks. Without him realizing, a girl has been watching him from behind. The girl approached him slowly and luhan immediately wiped his tears upon hearing footsteps. The girl walked to him and grabbed her purse that was on the pew near Luhan and took the seat beside him. "Are you okay? I've been watching you for quite sometime.. and you look miserable,"

Luhan nodded "I-I'm sorry, I got to go." Luhan leaves the church and observed the girl's face before walking away. She has a long straight black hair and a round face. Her colorful dress makes her look pretty but Luhan didn't care about it and just walked away to his car. 

The next day, Fein wakes up to no one beside her. Chanyeol called her to check on her. Fein told him that she just woke up and Chanyeol told her that they are going to visit Fein after they finishes their classes.

At school, Luhan is sitting at his desk and he feels empty now that the seat beside him is vacant. The teacher came in with a new student but his mind is blank, he couldn't focus on the teacher and just took his seat when they finished greeting the teacher. He looked at other direction, not giving a damn about his surroundings. Miss Kim then asked  the new student to introduce herself. The new student bowed to her classmates and with a wide smile, she introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Irene and I hope we can get along well." She ended her introduction just like that. Miss Kim asked Irene to sit beside Luhan. On her way to the desk, she observed Luhan and he seems familiar. Then she remember it's the guy that she saw at the church.


Hello everyone!  We're finally back after 2 yrs- yes 2 yrs :''') We're sorry for making you wait for so long. Exams always got in the way aslaksalskal the main author, my friend, sein is the one who gave me an idea to continue writing this story. And why not- I thought. Although we're preparing for a big exam for this end of the year, but we'll try to update this story and although Kris, Luhan and Tao is no longer in EXO but they will always be part of this story. We'll finish this story with OT12.