Confusion

The Rising Love

[The Inheritors-Love Is The Moment]


Fein took Luhan's phone and searched through his phone contacts and found Chanyeol's number.She pressed the button 'call'. "Nae,Yeoboseyo?" "Chanyeol oppa....is that you?" "Nae i am.Fein?Why are Luhan's phone with you?" Fein looked at the sight in front of her and told Chanyeol about Luhan drank too much and passed out. "Alright i'll be there in 10 minutes." Chanyeol hung up the phone and took his car's key and drove to the nightclub.

Chanyeol went in to the nightclub and Taeyeon was cleaning the bar."Xiumin?" Chanyeol called for his name. "Here." Xiumin goes out from the dressing room. "That kid passed out again." Xiumin shook his head,looking at Luhan. Chanyeol sighed. "I guess he's stressed out again.He won't drink too much if he wasn't stressed." Fein blinked and remembered everything that Luhan told her. "Yeah..he mentioned about his family earlier.He said that he celebrated Christmas,Birthday and a lot of any other days alone.Mostly of them."

Chanyeol then started to piggyback the drunk man and said "He's strong.I admit that but drinking isn't the only way to relieve your stress,poor deer." Fein was confused with the name Chanyeol called Luhan with but then figured out that maybe that's Luhan's nickname.But out of all the nicknames,why deer? Chanyeol then lay him slowly at the back sear of the car and Fein sat on the front seat,beside Chanyeol's sear,the driver's seat. Chanyeol arrived at Chanyeol's house.Chanyeol went in but Fein stopped at the gate. "Come in it's okay nobody's here.My parents and my sister aren't around too.It's only me,you and this drunk man."

Fein shook her head "No thanks...plus i was just making sure that Lhan is going to be alright." Chanyeol went in thehouse and lay Luhan on the couch slowly and went out. "You're a girl...walking alone at this time is extremely dangerous." Fein was about to turn back and walks to her way to home. "Ever heard of a girl was because she was walking alone on a dark street?" Fein sighed and turn back again to look at Chanyeol "Then what am i going to do now?"

Chanyeol then asked Fein to come in to his house "Sleep here for tonight.It's holiday anyway tommorow." Chanyeol climbed up the stairs and searched for a pajama in his sister's wardrobe.He took a blue pajama and walks to Fein and gave it to her. "Take a bath and change to this.You won't sleep comfortably with that dress." Fein nodded and Chanyeol bring her to the guest room and Fein took a shower there and changed her clothes to a comfortable pajama that Chanyeol gave her. Fein went out of the guest room to wish Chanyeol a good night and went in to her room to sleep.She turned off the lights and lay on the bed.Chanyeol took a blanket from his room and put the blanket on Luhan.

Fein dialled her mom's phone number. "Hello ma.How are you guys there?Okay?" Her mom answered "We're all okay here,my daughter.What about you there?What about your studies?" Fein smiled but then let out a tear. "I'm fine here,ma.My studies are okay too.I miss you,ma..." Her mom's heart softened when she heard that "You're all frown up now.Don't be a baby.It's not like we're not going to meet each other anymore,right?I'm hanging up.I got a work to do.Till later." Fein ended the call and wipe the tears away and continues to sleep.

What Fein didn't know is Chanyeol was eavesdropping her conversation with her mother.Chanyeol proceeded to walks to his room and thinks about how hard life is for Fein to live alone all by herself while her family is at Japan.Chanyeol was already get used to feel lonely cause his family sometimes will goes overseas and he don't mind it.It's not like he can't call his family anyway if he misses them.But Fein and Luhan are different.Luhan's parents always left him alone at the house and won't come back for like a month and after they came back home they'll go again.While Fein,living alone,all by herself.She needs to take care of herself and such.This makes Chanyeol wants to take care of them more.Chanyeol searched for Fein's name on SNS and found her SNS account.He was smiling,looking at her pictures. "Can i call you mine someday?"

Meanwhile at the nightclub,Xiumin was ready to go home. "Tae..are you sure with going home alone?" Tae nodded "I'll be okay.I just wanna clean up the bar and i'll go home." Xiumin nodded. "Then i'll get going,see you tommorow." He smiled to Tae and Tae smiled back to him,waving her hand. "Bye bye see ya tommorow." With that,Xiumin went out of the nightclub and walks to his way.A stranger went in the nightclub. "Uh sorry sit,but our nightclub is closed for now.." Taeyeon looked at the guy with a mask on.The guy smirked but Taeyeon can't see it due to his mask on. "I didn't want to drink.I want you." The guy then cover Taeyeon's mouth with a napkin and Taeyeon passed out.

Next morning,Chanyeol is the one who woke up first.Chanyeol then put the frozen pizza in the microwave.Fein woke up and made up the bed.Chanyeol put 3 plates on the table and woke Luhan up. "Luhan...breakfast.Wake up." Luhan opened his eyes and look at the guy standing in front of him. "How did i...ugh.." Luhan hold his head,feeling dizzy. Luhan continued his words "...end up waking up here?" "Thanks to Fein who called me and told me about everything.That you drank too much and passed out now shut that and let's eat. Luhan then lazily walk and sits on the dining table.Fein went down to the kitchen and poked Luhan's shoulder. "You're here?!" Luhan startled when Fein poked his shoulder.Fein sit in front of him.Chanyeol sat in between of them. "What are you guys waiting for?Eat."

Luhan still don't believe that Fein was in front of him.Chanyeol puts a slice of pizza on Fein's and Luhan's plate.They started to eat and after they ate,Chanyeol told Fein that she better take a shower first and wear her mini dress that she wore last night.Fein took a shower and Chanyeol waited on the couch and suddenly,the door's bell rang.He opened the door and looked at the guy in front of him. "Jinyoung...?" The guy then ran to Chanyeol and hugged him tightly that Chanyeol fell to the floor.

At that time,Fein came down and saw the sight in front of him. "...oppa?" Fein was shocked to saw Chanyeol with Jinyoung. "Who's that girl?Why is she calling you oppa?!" Chanyeol stood up immediately as soon as he heard Fein's voice. "This is all a just a misunderstanding...he's not my-" Chanyeol's words was cutted with Fein's words. "I didn't know you like the same gender as you.Why don't you tell me at the first place?I'll accept it." Chanyeol facepalmed upon hearing her words.

"Just a childhood friend.Nothing more.Any you why did you appeared suddenly without any news?" Jinyoung pouted "Don't you miss me?" Chanyeol glared at Jinyoung. Jinyoung then glared at the girl "Who the hell are you?Why are you in my Chanyeol's house?" Fein bowed "I'm Fein.Nice to meet you." Fein offered a handshake but Jinyoung just stood there with his cold eyes. "Do i need to do a handshake with a stranger? No,thanks." Jinyoung smirked coldly at Fein. Chanyeol sighed "Watch your manners." Jinyoung then forcefully reached for Fein's hand but when Fein was about to shook it,Jinyoung pull back his hand.Fein smiled to him.

"Good.Now let's go,Fein.Let me send you back home.Jinyoung,go home.Your home isn't here." Jinyoung pouted again "I'm staying here,no matter what." he crossed his arms and stood there with his luggages. Chanyeol then went out of the house with Fein following him from behind then Chanyeol locked the door. "Let's go Fein,just leave him here." At that time,Luhan just went out from his bedroom after dressing up and taking a bath to get a fresh air then he saw a guy with a lot of luggages. "Uh..are you a maid or what in this house?" Luhan looked at Jinyoung,confused. Jinyoung gave a tssk face "Do i look like a maid? Can't you see this luggages over here?It's all mine."

"Okay...then come in.You're living here right?" Jinyoung just ignored his question and went in without carrying his luggages in the house. "Uh..you're not going to bring all these luggages in?" "Tssk.Carry it for me.What else?" Luhan then helped Jinyoung with carrying his luggages in one by one.Luckily,Luhan thinks he's only a guest there so he need to behave himself.

Jinyoung then sat on the couch and Luhan sat in front of him. "So..you're Chanyeol's brother?Didn't know he got a brother..." Jinyoung then shook his head "Our face isn't even same.How can we're brothers?" Luhan gave a confused look "..Then what?" Jinyoung sighed. "It's a long story actually...got a time to listen to all of it?" Luhan nodded "We're childhood friends actually.."

                                                                           -Flashback-

"BEAT THAT WEAK KID!" Jinyoung's senior at his primary school said to his friends.As he was about to get bullied and beaten,Chanyeol came. "STOP!OR I'LL REPORT TO THE TEACHER!" "Run guys.Leave them alone." Chanyeol came to a crying Jinyoung. "..Hey...are you okay?" Chanyeol was about to poke Jinyoung's shoulder when Jinyoung hugged him tightly. "..It's okay..i'm here now.I'll take care of you,i'm your friend from now on." Jinyoung nodded and continued to cry harder.

                                                                            -Present-

"He's the only one who doesn't care about my weakness.I know i shouldn't liked him...but he's the only one who did that.You know what i mean?Being beside me always...never leave me..where can you search for a guy like that?He doesn't even mind being called gay if he's with me.But..when i confessed on middle school era.."

                                                                            -Flashback-

"Jinyoung-ah..are you crazy?We're both guys.We can't be together.Now shut it.I don't wanna hear it anymore." Chanyeol left Jinyoung alone on their school's rooftop.

                                                                              -Present-

"If only god can turn back the time,i'll choose to be bullied than to be hurt.I can't bear it anymore.I tried many ways but why can't he accept my love for him?I honestly,truly love him.Why am i nothing in this eyes?Why didn't he felt the same way as i do...?" Jinyoung's eyes was about to cry but then he stopped talking about that "Aish..why am i telling you anyway." He walked coldly to Chanyeol's room and left Luhan alone in the living room.

Meanwhile,Chanyeol and Fein are quiet on their way.They don't even talk but they had thousands questions and thoughts that they have in their minds. Chanyeol smiled at the road,imagining he confessed to Fein and Fein accepted it.It'll be the best and happiest day of his life.But he's a coward that he wants to speak but no words came out.When Fein isn't looking at the road,Chanyeol took a glance at Fein "Why is she so beautiful..even without makeup?" He smiled to himself.When they arrived at Fein's house,Fein waved to him and thanked him for sending her to her home.Chanyeol waved back "See ya in school,Fein." Fein nodded and walked in to her house.


Actually i updated this chapter yesterday but it's not finished so here's the completed one and in case you got confused with who is "Jinyoung",He's JR of GOT7.JRYEOL YO. I'm sorry if we made your bias as gay but we can't think of any other characters so please keep loving it cause Jinyoung isn't going to be like that till the end.Action and fantasy chapter is next!! So excited to update it,keep waiting for it. ^-^