Ball attack !!!!

The Rising Love

[Daniel Powter-Bad Day]


Suho is the first one to go to the ball.He looks around.His eyes searching for pretty girls. "This is gonna be a good night." He smiled widely to himself. Suddenly,he bumped to a girl who's carrying a tray full of desserts and all of them fell into Suho's tuxedo.The girl apologised but Suho said it's okay.It doesn't matter to him.Then he climbed up the stairs to change his tuxedo because of the accident that just happened.Then he came back with a new tuxedo and when he tried to climb down the stairs,he stumbled down and fell to his .Unfortuantely,when he stood up,there was a woman in front of him and he accidentally touched her s.

That's when he goes outside there was a group of little boys playing football and the ball they kicked got into the ball room and strike straightly into his ball.Suho's sight become blurred and he passed out.When he regained conscious,the first that he saw was a unfamiliar room.He knew it wasn't his room nor the resort they were staying at.So he sits and realise he was in a hospital then a nurse came to see him. "Lovely boy~Awake already?" The nurse blew a kiss to Suho.Suho smiled awkwardly. "Yes." "Let me check if you're okay.Take off your shirt baby." The nurse caressed Suho's cheek down to his lips. 

"I'm okay now.Just a light injury.Okay?Bye." Suho waved to the nurse and ran without any directions. "Uh uh uh! Wait lovely boy!Where are you going~The test room is here~" The fat ugly nurse said while looking at Suho,running away.Suho thought he was safe after he ran away from that nurse.But actually the nurse was already behind him and said "Where are you going lovely boy~? Don't you want to stay with your darling?Don't you see my smexy body?I'm the iest in here." Suho scanned her body and shook his head. "I don't think so." "Lovely boy~Why are you so mean to me?" She pouted. "I thought my y body and cute face would attract your attention." "Dude?Didn't you look at your body?You're a freaking guy.I don't even know why this hospital accept you as a nurse." "I'm gonna get you lovely boy~CAUSE YOU'RE MINE!" 

The nurse was about to hug him but Suho quickly ran away back to the hospital because of the terror.He finds his cell phone in the pocket,but it wasn't there.Then the nurse said "Are you searching for this lovely boy?I checked your phone just now.Who's that Fein?I'm so jealous.I saw your text with her.Is that your girlfriend?" "Mind your own business you fat nurse a.k.a phone stealer!" Suho was thinking of a way to save himself then he goes to the mental part where many patients were there.He saw a hospital phone and was about to use it when the fat nurse appeared.He quickly blend in with the mental patients and act crazy. "HI!THE FAMOUS ELSA IS HERE!LET IT GO LET IT GOOOO~" He sings in a female's voice.

The nurse was looking for suho all around the hospital  but couldn't find him all .The nurse went to the other direction but the nurse didn't know tht suho was in front of the freaking ugly nurse singing a song. After the nurse went to the other way suho stopped singing and quickly make a call.Suho called Kai.Kai pick up his phone and answered the phone" Heloo,suho.Dude where are you missing the party ." HYUNG!!! Help me !! I'm at the hospital near by the resort there's someone want kill me hurry up and save me." then suho hung up the call . Kai took his keys car and drove to the hospital where suho is .

"Meanwhile''

Suho was actually running all around hospital while he was talking with kai on phone but the nurse saw that Suho was making a call.Suho was running for a hour maybe more then that and the nurse still is  chasing suho from behind ."DUDE! HOW FAST IS THIS FAT UGLY NURSE CAN RUN." "OH ,IT'S GETTING ON ME." Suddenly he saw hist life-saver,Kai and his car.He quickly ran to Kai and enter the car."GO KAI NOW!" "What's wrong-? "JUST GO!" Kai drove the car after he saw the fat nurse."The problem is that girl,isn't it?" Suho nodded.

"She or he was like chasing me all around the hospital!How can i not be panic?!" Kai laughed. "Anyway,you'll just stay at your room.Don't go anywhere.You're still in a bad condition." "Excuse you.How dare you talk to your hyung in such a way and FOR YOUR INFORMATION,I'm PERFECTLY fine." "Should i drop you at the hospital again?" Kai said as he looked at his hyung. "NO WAY!Arraseo..i'll just stay in my room." "Don't worry.I'll be by your side.Well,to make sure you won't sneak out of your room to go to the ball.You're my hyung but i can't fully trust you." Kai smiled at Suho. "Arraseo?" Suho just tssk-ed him.


 

[Kelly Clarkson-Already Gone]


Meanwhile,on the resort,Fein was wandering around with flowers around her,searching for a fancy tuna. "Fancy tuna desu~" Then she saw a fancy tuna area just beside the champagne area. "Fancy Tuna!!!I'm coming for you!" Then she ran to the fancy tuna side and saw Suho in front of her,holding a champagne. "Hello,beautiful lady." "Suho...oppa?Aren't you hospitalized?" "Well,yes.But it's a long story." He smiled then he saw Kai in a hurry,going to them. "Uh-oh.It's Kai!Let's go!" Suho held Fein's hand and dragged her out of the ball to the rooftop.

After they safely escaped from Kai,Fein asked what happened.Suho then proceed to explain "It was like this,Blah blah blah blah blah then when we arrive from the resort,i pretend to sleep and waited for Kai to sleep along.After half of an hour,he fell asleep.So i got dressed and left the room quickly.Phew~It was a relief.I managed to escape from-" Then they heard Kai's voice. "Suho hyung~" Suho covered Fein's mouth and asked her to shut up.After few minutes,Kai's voice is nowhere to be heard."I guess he's gone." Suho laughed "So gulliable." Fein pointed at Suho's back. "What?" Suho asked then he slowly looked at his back. "Hehehe.Kai you found me." Kai then dragged Suho out from the rooftop. "Annyeong Fein~T^T" 

Fein asked Kai where Luhan is and Kai said "I saw him last time at his room and maybe he's still there?" Fein thanked him and Kai proceed to drag his hyung.Meanwhile at Luhan's room,Luhan was getting ready his tuxedo to wear for the ball then suddenly he saw Krystal behind him.While he was looking at the mirror. "What do you want?" Luhan said. Krystal smiled. "Finally,i get to meet my beloved." Luhan glared at her. "I got no business with you." Krystal knew that Fein is coming so she quickly grabs Luhan's collar and forced him to kiss her while wrapping her arms around his neck.At that moment,the door cracked open and Fein saw the both of them were kissing.Luhan saw Fein was standing in front of the door.