Amnesia

The Rising Love

[Westlife-If I let You Go]


After Fein saw that Krystal and Luhan was kissing in Luhan's room,Fein ran out from the room.While she was runningaway,she was also crying in the same time.It was painful for her.Suddenly,she bumped into Taeyeon while she was running.Taeyeon saw that Fein was running.Cause there was tears falling from her eyes.Taeyeon knew that Fein was having a problem.

Fein ran to her room and cried all night long,along in her dark room.In front of her room,Luhan was outside.He started to knock the door "Fein?Are you inside?It's me,Luhan.I need to talk with you about what you saw just now..about that girl.The thing that you saw just now,,it was just a big misunderstanding.You misunderstood me.The girl or Crystal was the one who kissed me first.I don;t like her at all and i don't have any feelings for her.The person I like is..." "Go away!I don't have feelings for you either.I'm just tired now.Sorry i don't have any mood to talk with you.Can we talk later in the morning?"After Luhan heard her words,even though it was painful,Luhan just left the room and went somewhere else.

Meanwhile at the ball,everyone was dancing happily but Chanyeol was looking for Fein and wanted to ask her to dance with him but he didn't even saw her shadow.Then Taeyeon came by.Chanyeol asked Taeyeon if she saw Fein anywhere but Taeyeon answered with "I saw her just now but..she was crying and i was about to ask why but she ran away for me.She seems to be in a big trouble.Maybe you can't disturb her for now.Give her some space." After listening from that,Chanyeol can't help but to disturb Fein anyway.


[Demi Lovato-Give Your Heart A Break]


Chanyeol knocked Fein's room "May i come in?It's me,Chanyeol." Fein went to the door and opened the door for Chanyeol to come in.He saw that Fein's eyes were swollen. "Are you okay?Your eyes were swollen." Then Fein started to laugh "Are you kidding me?You're asking me that question?Thank you for worrying for me but some dusk went into my eyes,that's all." "There's something happened before you went to the ball?Because you weren't at the ball with us and Taeyeon told me everything about seeing you crying and ran away from her." "Oh really?I was just a bit tired so i didn't go to the ball." "I said i know everything.Why are you changing the topic?" 

Fein suddenly cried somehow.Chanyeol then hugged Fein and said "It's okay.Cry as much as you want.I'm gonna protect you no matter what.Fein was glad to have a friend like him.While they were hugging,Luhan was passing by and saw that both of them were hugging.Luhan barged in the room and suddenly punch Chanyeol on the face.Chanyeol fell onto the floor. "WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU!?WHY ARE YOU HUGGING FEIN?!" "What 'bout you!?With that sudden punch?!WHho do you think you are?A boyfriend to me?Well,you're not!" Luhan was mad after he heard Fein's words.

Luhan grabbed Chanyeol by collar to outside.They started to fight each other.Fein followed them outside and tried to stop them from fighting but instead,Luhan pushed Fein and Fein fell from the stairs.Luhan was shocked and quickly bring Fein to the nearest hospital but Chanyeol was shaking because he saw blood.There was blood everywhere.Chanyeol is afraid of blood since he was little.It happened when he was at a young age,Chanyeol was just 6 years old.

Chanyeol and his mother was going to the bank on a fine day.Suddenly,there was a robbery.A man with a black mask barged in into the bank and he was also holding a gun in his hand.Chanyeol knew that was a thief who was trying to rob the bank.The thief went directly to the counter and pointed the gun to the woman and said "GIVE ME ALL OF THE MONEY IN THIS BANK!OR NOT ALL THE HOSTAGE WILL DIE IN THIS BANK TOGETHER WITH YOU!" The woman was speechless.She couldn't say anything.

The thief was about to pull the trigger of his gun when Chanyeol's mother kicked him strike at his balls.The thief fell down and his gun slides down to Chanyeol.The thief grabbed Chanyeol's mother's hair and was about to take the gun.Chanyeol was in a terror so he just hold the gun and pulled the trigger 3 times.That's when blood rushed out from the thief's body.That was why Chanyeol was so afraid of the blood.

Chanyeol quickly called Suho but Chen is the one who answered the phone call."Hello?Yes Yeol?" "Chen..f-fein ..fein.." "Calm down man.What about Fein and what's wrong with your voice?It's like you saw a ghost." Chanyeol explained everything.Chen then suddenly stood up and snapped at Chanyeol in phone. "WHAT?!SHE'S HOSPITALIZED?!" "Wait,wait,who's hospitalized?" Suho asked Chen. "Fein." Chen answered them. "WHAT?!" All of them said in unison. Chen explained all of them and that doctor said she's in coma now.All of them was in a rush to the hospital and when they arrived,they quickly asked the nurse at the counter on which room Fein was held in.The nurse told them and they rushly when into the room.

As Luhan was holding Fein's hand and crying,Kris suddenly barged in and punched him in the face. "HOW CAN YOU BE SO CHILDISH ?JUST BECAUSE OF THAT?ARE YOU A LEADER OR WHAT?YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO BE A LEADER!" Tao patted Kris's back and said "Calm down.I guess it wasn't his fault after all.We don't even know what happened right?" Luhan felt guilty to what happened to Fein.it's like what happened was his all fault.


[ Nagi Yanagi - Zeotrope] 


                                                                                  -1 month later-

It has been a month since Fein hasn't wake up from her coma.But one day,when Luhan visits Fein at the hospital,he saw Fein opened her eyes and looking right through him.Luhan then hugged Fein by sudden cause he was too happy that his crush woke up. "Fein!Finally you woke up!" with tears on his eyes. Fein was confused and asked "Uhm..who ..are you?" Luhan then called the doctor cause he thinks it's just a effect from the accident.The doctor came in and checked Fein. As the doctor was checking Fein,Luhan called the other members and told them that Fein has woke up and everyeone quickly goes to the hospital.

The doctor explained that there's nothing wrong with Fein.