Painful.

The Rising Love

[Kagamine Rin-Regret Message]


After the Vexx introduced themself,one of them pushed Fein to the floor and Fein fell down then suddenly a hand reached out and help Fein to stands up.The Vexx ran from Fein as soon as they saw who they guy that helped Fein was. "Are you okay?" Said one of the student from Fein's school.Fein recognized him because of this uniform school.It's their uniform school.Fein nodded and explained that she's fine andnothing to be worried about. "Your leg injured.It's bleeding.Let me take you to my home and let me heal it i mean let me help you to stop the blood from flowing." Fein smiled to him then shook her head. "Thanks for your offer and kindness but it's okay i can handle it by myself." Lay shook his head and said "No it's fine really.Just a small thing to do for a new student.You may ride my back,want it or not you need to cause your leg is bleeding it makes your harder to walk.

Fein smiled to Lay and rode his back.Lay walked to a simple blue house.It wasn't small nor big it was just a simple house and perfect for a family to live in.Fein wondered why the house seems so quiet.Nobody's around.Only Fein and Lay are there.Lay sat her on the couch. "Do you want some tea or perhaps just a plain water?" "A tea would be great." Lay poured some tea to a glass for Fein and gave it to her.Fein took a sip of the tea and put it back on the table. "Wait here i'll take the bandage and medicine." Lay took the bandage and put it on Fein's wound. Fein remember the thing she wonders about earlier and decided to ask him strictly. "Where are your family?Do you live alone here while your family live in another place?" Lay shook his head and smiled to himself. "They live in a far far place from here. "Fein was confused on why did Lay said it was far far away and so she asked "Far far away?Could it be China or Japan?" "No it's up there.Heaven." Lay pointed up.Fein asked if she could know the real story. Lay nodded and started to tell about it.

"I was happy..I got a perfect family and i had a loving sister.I don't think i need anthing anymore.I loved my family so much that i guess i would die for them.But one day..." Lay sighed and continued "...On my 16th birthday,my family got me a car that i wished for."

                                                                         -Flashback-

On the morning of his 16th birthday,his dad asked him to go out to the part and what he saw was a new brand car that he wished for. "Pa!谢谢(Xie xie or thank you in chinese)!I wanted this for a long time since i was 15! Thank you so much pa!" Lay hugged his dad tightly and ran to the car and checked the car. "Wanna try driving it?" His dad smiled to him and gave lay the car's key.Lay nodded excitedly and sat on the driver's sear.Lay starts to drive the car carefully but the happiness doesn't lasted long.It starts to rain heavily and Lay couldn't saw the road clearly.The car tyre hits a rock and the car crashed to a tree.Lay survived from the accident but his family doesn't.He goes out from the car and the car exploded.

                                                                         -Present-

"I was confused.I was lonely.I was scared.I was so young.I don't even know what should i do back then.I don't even know what my future will be.All that i can saw was darkness." A tear escaped from Lay's eyes.

                                                                        -Flashback-

A week passed and Lay starts to learn to stand on himself without anyone's help.He found a job that is a music teacher since he's good in playing guitar and piano.His salary is enough for him to buy himself food,clothes and all the things he need for living.Luckily,his job is at morning so he could atted his school at evening and got back home at night.As he playes his sister's favourite song on the piano,he remember his memories with his sister,Zhang Le Xin. "Yixing-ah!!!Come here let me teach you how to play this piano cause someday this piano will be yours." Lay comes to his sister and sits beside her. "Do you know what song is this? " Lay shook his head. "It's my favourite song,Flower dance." Lay nodded and smiled to his siter. "Then...can you teach me how to play this song noona?" "Sure!"

Lay goes back to the reality and stopped playing.He cried and suddenly remember the rumor that he heard about "Wishing waterfall" That has a tree beside it that believed if you write a paper with a wish hang at the tree,it'll be granted.Lay walked to the waterfall with a piece of a paper and pen in his hand.He walked there since the waterfall isn't that far from his home. Lay finally arrived there and looks around to see no one's there.Only him.He starts to wrote his wish at the paper which he brought. "It'd be great if i can see my family just one last time." He hang the paper at the tree and a tear escaped his eyes. He wiped the tears away and smiles,looking at the paper. "Yixing-AH~" He heard a voice and look at the back but there's no one around him and he looked to the side to see his family smiling at him. "Yixing,this is the last time we'll see each other or maybe not."Take care and see us in heaven, my son." His dad smiled and waved to his son,his mother and sister waved too.Lay was about to hug them but they vanished away.He broke down and cry but the tears was joy. "Thanks for letting me see them just for once."

                                                                             -Present-

Lay looks at Fein and back at the table. "I regretted all of my actions.If i could turn back time,i'd not drive the car and let them go.It was all my mistakes." "It's okay fate was always meant to happened like that." Lay sighed. "It's not okay.I have no one now only their memories keep me going and sometimes i can feel their presence in this house.Their voices.It makes me more regret." Fein patted Lay's back "I'm by your side.I'll never leave you." "Can you leave me alone for now?" Fein nodded. "Yeah sure.I understand." Lay looks at the window,looking at Fein walking back to her home. "Dear my family,can you hear me now?Is she the right one for me?"