The two top beastly organisation ( vampire and werewolf) planing for the banquet of peace

The Special School Life : Memories

*Continue from chapter 6*

( In room 26 at the early morning )

Zero : Ok what now..??

Key : Look like we have to do it , but it is the first time we have ever doing this to him...

Minho : Are you sure about this..??

JongHyun : Why not , this time it is not me the one here that cant be woken up anyway...

Key : You got a point there finally...

JongHyun : Seriously i always say words that got a point there ok...

Key : Seriously no..

Minho : Ok can u two stop talking already lets finish this or we will be late this time for real...

Then the 4 of us stare at Onew who is sleeping soundly on the bed while the clocking is ticking very fast like mad and we are just about like 1 min more to going to be late...

Key : Ok guys on the count of one I want you guys to do what i do ok...

Zero + Minho + JongHyun : Roger Captain Key..!!

Key : Ok 1

We then grab onto onew back.

Key : 2

We then lift him up .

Key : 3

We then take his school shirt and stuff ...

Key : Ok people run for your life of not being late....grrr...ahhhhh...

We then crash through the room door and ran straight toward the class and knock down whoever block our way...We make it into class after 50 seccond . We after that slam Onew onto his class table. Onew then suddenly wake up in pain..

Onew : Wooo..ouch..

Onew then look around and saw the whole class looking at him...

Onew : Hun..?? Why am i here i thought i am eating my  famour amous chicken wings...

Key : Look like he is still in bloody cookies dream land...

Minho : I cant believe that he is thinking of famous amous cookies to famous amous chicken wings again in his dreamland...

JongHyun : Seriously bro last night do you know that you bloody bite my hand and legs ans my body and you suddenly scream "GIVE ME BACK CHICKEN DAM YOU GAY HOMO BASTRD" i was rather shock to hear that hehe...

Onew : Did i even say that..??

Minho : Yes and you make Key wake up in anger and he puch your sasuage like how many times but still i dont know why you dont feel the pain...

Onew : What...!!

Then Onew stare at Key...

Key : Sorry.

Minho then throw over Onew ' s shirt and the later Onew wear it while overlapping his sleeping pajamers.

Minho : Look like the teachers are late...

JongHyun heard what Minho had just said and he suddenly become very hyper , he seat up straight and he keep staring at the white board even though it is totally plain white and have nothing on it...

Key : Sigh.. look like JongHyun is going " Staring y Teachers " Mode again...

Minho : Yah..He  always ended up like this...

Suddenly an unknow teacher walk in and the whole class is suddenly silent...

Unknown teacher : Earm...Miss Hara is not free today so i will be taking her place for today...

Suddenly every boy in the class suddenly face change 360 to surprise face some even cry like hell...

Onew : ...

Oew then look at JongHyun seat direction and he was gone...

Minho : Oh no hey everyone did someone see JongHyun...

Key : I think i saw him...

Minho : Where..??

Key then point at at the most corner of the class..It is so dark suddenly there..

Minho : I think i did not saw him still...

Key : He is there you just need to look more closer and sharper...

Minho then walk closer and closer and he notice a black thing moving at the corner of the class...

Minho : Ah god damit a black skin ghost in broad day light...!! T_T RUN FOR YOUR LIFE...

Key : No damit look closer...

Minho then look a little closer and suddenly the sun light have shifted to the corner of the class...

Minho then saw JongHyun seating at the darkest corner of the class crying and also his finger thumb while crying...

Key : OMG JongHyun has break through his limit already...T.T

Zero : Earm guys...you better not trouble him for a while ok lets chat about something i have thought through just now...

Onew : What is the thing you have thought through just now...??

Zero : I have heard rumours from the Vamp Hunting organisation that Mr Cross will invite all the werewolf from the werewolf oragnistaion and also all the Vampires from the vampire Oragnisation to a banquet of peace to celebrate or to increase awarness of the treaty of peace have been signed..It will start tomorrow.

Onew : What...Oh wait isnt tomorrow is also the day when we vote for our very first vice chairman and chairman and also all the memebers of the School Community Action Club ( A club that take over all the things happen in school and also control the event that will be happening at the future for the school..Deciplinary stuff also included ) ...??

Minho : Yah thats right...so that means tommorow will be another non teacher class day for us and also another busy day for us..

Onew : Why u say that..??

Minho : No one know who will be nominated and voted in the school it all a secret decided by the teachers so we also must prepare ourself and also tomorrow is the peace banquet i think the Vamp Hunters Organisation is also gonna call us to join in to prevent any fighting to take place...

Onew : OMG...

Zero : Yah that is quite true...And above all the peace banquet is to convey the message of "we hope to cooperate with you from now on " I think...So still we need to stand around to guard the area..

Minho : I dont want to know that if this so called peace treaty is a strong treaty or just a fragile treaty that only cover the real side of the werewolf oragnisation...

Onew : We will see about that tomorrow...

Hara + others Werewolf  teachers + vampires girls POV :

*In the Vamp Hunter Oragnisation meeting room *

Mr Cross : I would like someone here to say about tomorrow things now...

Taeyeon : We Vampire Oraganisation do not think this banquet is even needed as we already sigh the peace treaty already...

Mr Cross : Representative Kim Taeyeon ,the hunters would like to have this peace banquet as to covey the message that we need to let every werewolf of the organisation to know that your vampire organisation is working together to have peace and also it will not trouble the hunters organisation so greatly to solve those killing and battle incident between both vampires and werewolf...Example the assasination of the King wolf , Rokizami , last 200 years ago have greatly trouble us and till now the case havent been solve yet...

Gyuri : True..The death of Rokizami the King Wolf havent been solve yet and we do not know who is the killer so to avoid other misunderstanding we decided to sign the peace treaty with the vampires organisation and also recommended this request of having a peace banquet tomorrow midnight...Am i wrong for recommending it Representative Kim Taeyeon..??

Taeyeon : Of courseee...Not..

Sunny : So we still have to have the banquet tomorrow..??

Taeyeon : Yes Sunny....

Sunny : Sigh...

Ji Young : Mr Cross is already here so i will just ask Mr Cross a question may I ..??

Mr Cross : Please ask..

Ji Young : Why you still know about the death of the king wolf..?? i thought that no one have already said about this case anymore and also it is not in your case list anymore so how did you know about that killing case..??

Mr Cross : I will be straight forward...We all Hunters have either inherit a werewolfpric or vampric strain from our ancestors and we are affected by it to a certain extent , no matter great or small..But it just that in some rare cases , someone like me may inherit a stronger strain and a strain from a vampire than an average hunter...and i has hardly aged over or nearly 200 years already so i of course know about the case so much beacause i am born as a vampire hunter just like some one else that i have adopted recently but that boy have a werewolfpric strain...

Ji Young : So who is that boy link to the case of the king wolf death..??

Mr Cross ignore her...

Mr Cross : You do not need to know that and i will never say that again..

Ji Young : Ok Sir...

Mr Cross : Ok everyone dismiss...

After everyone went out of the room and get out of  the hunters oraganisation already...it only left with only Taeyeon and Mr Cross only...

Taeyeon : From just now what representative Ji young ask about what is that boy link to the case please tell me the truth ok father..?? and who is that boy..?? Dont tell me is...

Mr Cross : Yes..that boy is Zero...

Mr Cross then put down his specticles on the table and lied back on the chair taking a big breath...

Mr Cross then look at Taeyeon who is not surprise...

Mr Cross : Why are you not surprise about the news..??

Taeyen : I already knew there is something special about this Zero that boy...but still i dont know what is he related to the king wolf death..??

Mr Cross : Isnt that Zero have told you about the death of his father which a true blooded had killed his father...

Taeyeon : Yes..Why you tell me that..??

Mr Cross : That because his father death is also the same day the same time and also the same way that the king wolf Rokizami have died plus Zero has a werewolfpric in his body so after if u mix this information up what is the result of it..??

Taeyeon then think for while..

Taeyeon : OMG...

Mr Cross : Yes I am thinking the same as what you are thinking now...It has been already comfirm already that Zero Rokizami is his real name and also...Zero is the King wolf Rokizami Son...We should not let anyone know about this secret news by the Vamp Hunters organisation ok..??

Taeyeon : Ok father...

Taeyeon say that 2 words with horror imgainening alot of unbelievable things again...While she suddenly collasped to the floor fainted with fear..

FOR YOU GUYS INFO : King wolf Rokizami  is the worst and the most powerful wolf king of all time from the start at 1000years ago...In the story werewolf can also live as long as like the vampires are...Wolf King Rokizami is also the one that cause the death of alot of vampires at the past of his ruling as werewolf king so of course Taeyeon is thinking of alot of scary and horrible things of course...

OK finally end of  chapter 7 and hope you guys like this chapter and storey and above all please subscribe to my storey if u want...THX :)