The new y Transfer Teachers and the familiar transfer students

The Special School Life : Memories

*Continue from chapter 5*

Sorry if there are any spelling mistake..

(At the next day morning )

Teayeon : Hey dad i think zero havent wake up yet.

Mr Cross : I think i will wake him up then...

Mr Cross walk pass his weapon table then grab a sabre from his table and then walk back towards me...

Taeyeon : Earm dad i dont think that is a good idea you will get him killed...sigh..

Mr Cross remain silent then when he stand infront of my bed he slash down his sabre at me..I suddenly took out my own sabre then block his attack..

Zero : Oi earm Mr Cross you could get me killed you know..

Mr Cross : I am not your Mr Cross anymore i am your father damit..

He then turn his sabre abit then he knock off my own sabre from my hand..

Zero : OK Dad..

Mr Cross : Good..

Taeyeon : Look like you are fully awake now..

Zero : Yah...

I get off the bed and continue do what i should do before going to school then after that me and Tayeon went to school together. Ok well the house was just beside Cross Academy anyway. After we enter the class there was an annoucement.

The annoucement >> From today onwards the every teacher from class 1A3 will have a mass adjustment so thats means all the teachers will be changed and all the classes in school will now then officially start from today. Class 1A3 will get their new transfer students and teachers ready for today so happy schooling and good bye..bzz..

There was a totally silent in our class the suddenly everyone cheered..

Onew ; Oh wow awsome we are going to have new teachers and students coming to our class today..

Minho : Yah i agree it is quite awasome we now dont need to be suffering from those last 2 days teachers that treat us badly last time anymore...and some more we have new students coming into our classes quite exciting thinking how will they be like..

Onew : Earm Minho pls dont say that why..

Minho : Why...??

Onew : Beacuse ...

JongHyun : Oh My god , my wish finally come trueheart and hope  those teachers and students will be as cute or even better then Grace Park..!! GRRR..AWWW..I AM SO HYPER NOW..COME ON BABY COME TO ME...!!

Onew : Thats is what i am telling you...

Minho : Oh...

Key : Sigh..never mind him let him happy for today i am also quite curious if they are good looking or not especially the teachers haha..

Onew : I think JonhHyun have infected Key with his own disease...

Minho : Seriously i think so...

Onew : I think the first lesson is physical education lesson..

Minho : Dude...

Onew : ???

JongHyun : Physical education teacher...smiley

Then JongHyun fainted on the floor with his nose bleeding..

Zero : Wow...

Minho : Oh wow i think he is thinking of sick stuff again..

Onew : Sigh..

Zero : But it hink the first lesson is the form teacher period..

Key : We have a Form Tacher..??

Zero : I think Yah..

Key :Oh..

While we are talking the door of the class slam open then a girl about 19 to 20 years old walk in...She is our first y teacher and our form teacher..

JongHyun get up then look at that Form teacher in a minute his nose bleeding starts again...the he fainted on the floor again..

The Form teacher then write something on the white board..

Form teacher : I will be your Form teacher from to the end of your graduation years...I am Miss Goo but i dont think you students want call me thta too right because it is quite weirld well you students can call me Goon Hara also can..

Then JongHyun get up...

JongHyun : May we call you Miss Hara..

Hara : Earm ok why not..

By the way all the boys in class are staring at her senselessly with mouth hanging in the air..

When i look closely i sense something strange i sense that Miss Hara is giving out the aura of a Werewolf...normally werewolf are for male but now standing infront of me is a female werewolf which confuse me alot..

Hara : Well as what the annoucement just now said you guys will have a new teacher in every subject and also as what just now said you guys will also have some new Students joing into our class..

Then suddenly there are alot of talking around..

Hara : Please put your hands together and welcome the new students of the school.....pls come in now...

When the door open i immediately smell a great heavy smell of Blood smell...After the students came in we room 26 boys are quite surprise...

Those students who are newly transfered are those some from the night class they are >> Jessica , Yuri , Soo young and also Yoona from the night class but i think some one is missing i think Tiffany is not joing the day class with us i think..

Then again all the boys are staring at them now with Big owl eyes...

The 4 girls introduce themselves ten they take their new seats around Taeyeon and sunny and also around me...

After that all the boys stare at me again..

Hara : Hey boys stop staring at them already...........You should be looking infront so stare at me more...

Then all the boys stare at Miss Hara...

Onew : Oh wow the power of beauty and cute is so powerful isnt it JongHyun...

Then we look around then we cant see him...

Onew : Anyone saw JongHyun..??

Minho then pointed at the floor...Onew look at the floor and saw a pool of blood created by JongHyun nose Bleed..

Key : I think he will die from nose bleed today haha...He cant even pass the first teacher already we have 12 new teacher "Show case" themselves today idk how will he mange to survive...

Then all of us room 26 boys laugh...

After that the bell ring..

Hara : Oppps ok time for your next class i think it is physical eduation classes for you guys..

JongHyun took some picture of Miss Hara walking out of the class...then he keep staring at the picture that he took..

Minho : Oh god he is going from bad to worst..

Key : Or maybe from worst to addicted...

Then again we room 26 boys laugh again an again...

Then everyone are waiting for our new Physical education Teacher to come..

Then after 4 minute a girl in about 18 to 19 years old walk into our class...She is our new P.E teacher..

New P.E teacher : Hey you all i am your new P.E teacher all of you can call me Miss Kim or maybe You guys also can call me Kim Hyun Ah or maybe HyunA also can..

Everyone now went stunned by her nice body shape and everything and even her beauty..

JongHyun is like bleeding like hell now...with his nose bleed..

Onew : Seriously i dont know how much blood JongHyun have in his body it feel like infinite of blood are inside his body..

Minho : Never Mind that now i sense again this teacher is also a Werewolf also she is giving out the werewolf aura that Miss Hara have give out just now...

In the end everything is also the same conversation over and over again..

To skip through the whole day of introduction and conversation this is what we have in our new teachers list :

Miss hara ( Goo Hara) >> Form Teacher 

Miss Kim ( Kim Hyun Ah ) >> P.E Teacher

Miss Park ( Park Gyuri) >> English Teacher

Miss Nam ( Nam Ji Hyun ) >> Maths Teacher

Miss Kang ( Kang Ji Young) >> Science Teacher

Miss Han ( Han Seung Yeon) >> Home economic Teacher

Miss Jung ( Nicole Yong Joo Jung) >> Moral education and History and Geography teacher.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION : ALL THE TEACHERS ABOVE ON THE LIST ARE WEREWOLF FROM THE WOLF ASSOCIATION...

Well This are the list of new teachers for our class and So we continue the same conversation for the last 12 hours in school then after that we room 26 boys ended our days as the same being the guardians of the night class...the days roday are normal except for the school new teachers part...

We are also quite worried about the vampires girls as the werewolf association and vampire association are enemy ...But in the end we heard from Mr Cross that they are sending this teachers of werewolf to our school is because the Vampire association have sign the peace contract with the werewolf association already...We after that had a sigh of relief we then ended our day with a nice sleep in our room 26..

 

Ok this is the end of the chapter 6 hope you guys enjoy this chapter and also please subscribe to my storey if u wanted to...Thx :)