The "Archeric" Soul

The Special School Life : Memories

*Continue from chapter 9*

We after hanging over Onew to the doctor for checking of his injury..We went out of the hospital tiredly and get ourself a Taxi back to Cross academy..

On the way back to Cross Academy on the taxi..I look at JongHyun and Key..And suddnely i thought of something in my mind..

Zero : I have experience the Element Exor Skills by Minho and also have have know the story of Onew Greatest past..But something that confuse me now is..What and How Minho and Onew are connected to JongHyun and Key. Minho who is a Blood Element Exor SpellCaster which are usually very rare to be seen and also Onew who is the Ex- Prince of the Izkanda Kingdom and also the betrayer of the Kingdom are unknownly some how connected to JongHyun and Key I think..But from my experience with the two of them..I can only see and sense that both of them are just simply normal Humans and not some kind of Exorcist or even above..( In my Mind)

While I was thinking We finally arrive at the Cross Academy and after i get out of the taxi..I break off my thoughts and the 4 of us tiredly walk towards Our room..

We bang open our door and after we stand infront of our bed..We immediately just collaspt onto the Bed and later sleep for quite awhile for like 3 hours plus when Mr Cross Suddenly Smash through our lock door...

Mr Cross : Wakee up you bunch of Bloodies..!!

We suddenly get up after that..

JongHyun : What the ..!! Which dam ing Fadget wake us up..hun..!?

JongHyun then saw Mr Cross..

JongHyun : Ok never mind everyone can just ignore what I said just now..

Mr Cross : Shut up..I will give you guys for about 5 hours of rest...

JongHyun : 5 Hours of Rest..!!

Mr Cross : Wait before i say finish ok...After 5 hours of rest..You guys come to my Hunters Organisation Office ok..I have something to tell you guys..

Minho : A mission again..??

Mr Cross : Bingo..

Minho : Wait..what..we have just finish our most latest mission and 1 of our teammates is in our hospital..

Mr Cross : I dont want to hear all of your Craps..I have being given an order to give you 4 a mission after that and thats final..

Minho : But..

Mr Cross then walk out of the room..

JongHyun : Look like we have no choice but to do what Mr Cross and the Head of the Organisation told usto do then..

Key : Yah..

Minho : ......

Zero : Ok then guys lets rest for the time being then..

JongHyun : Yah..

We then lay on the bed for 5 hours...We get up , prepare our hunting stuff and went to Mr Cross Hunters Organisation office..

We open the door of the office..and we saw Mr Cross seating in front of his table looking at us..

Mr Cross : I have being expecting you 4...

Key : Yah..

Mr Cross : Ok then lets get straight to the point here then..please look at this document before i say anything..

Mr Cross the pass Minho a piece of document..

Minho then read it..

Minho : What..Execution of  the true blooded werewolf..Enkidu..

JongHyun : Hun what you talking about Minho..??

Mr Cross : Thats right..Enkidu..one of the top most and the most oldest True Blooded werewolfs in the Werewolf History have the life of a group of Humans family when the family are tracking on the montain where he normally live..So as upon the rules of the Hunters Organisation..The Organisation have ordered all 4 of you to go and execute Enkidu..

Minho : Seriously.. Enkidu is an old beast with more thena thousands or more War and fighting experience then anyone on this earth now..

Mr Cross : Yes i know..Believe me..You wont get killed and also the Organisation have put a full faith on all of you and i want you all to succeedd in this execution mission ok..??

Minho : But..

Mr Cross : No buts..This is a mission and command from the Head of Organisation..so you cant denied this mission any more..

Minho : ....

We then walk out of the room..

Minho : What the hell we need to execute Endiku the true blooded werewolf...This is going to be a very dam dangerous mission...

JongHyun : Seriously..What is so dangerous about hunting an old True blooded Werewolf Fadget..

Minho : Dont you get it..Enkidu the True Blooded Werewolf is once called the legend because he had once stop the war between Vampire and Werewolf a long time ago..

JongHyun : Woooo...wow.

Minho : So you know what i am thinking now..??

JongHyun : Yes..

Minho : Good.

Minho then give key the document..

Key : Look like we have to track that Old man..

Minho : According to the document..Enkidu is  "wandering" at Mount Cilfa the Clift of Ancient..

Key : The Clift of ancient..never heard of it..You know where it is..??

Minho : I have no idea at all..

JongHyun then take the document from Key and later he tear it into half..

Minho : WTF are you doing..??

JongHyun : Look..

He the take out a piece of paper which is hidden in the document..

JonGhyun : We have the map and the Full document here now anyway..

Minho : Oh i see..

Key then look at the map..

Key : Ok guys I think i found a way to Mount Cilfa..

We after that follow Key to a deserted bus stop far from the Academy..

Key : We have to wait for a bus without any sign..

Minho : Hun..??

Later seriously a bus without sign came and stop infront of the bus stop..

We then boarded up the Bus and later arrive at Mount Cilfa in about 3hours..

We get out of the bus and what we saw is that we are just standing infront of a piece of land full of thick forest..

JonHyun : Oh wow..forest..and some more it is double the size of the academy ground..It is so dam big..

Minho : We have no choice anyway..

We then walk into the forest..

( After 2 hours in the forest )

JonHyun : Oh my GOD..where is that old bloody fadget..

Zero : Did we find the wrong place..

Key : Well I thi..

Suddenly we saw a shadow moving above the trees and at the next moment...Key was slash by the shadow at the back..later the shadow slowly disappear into the dark forest..

Key then collaspt to the ground with a pool of blood..

JongHyun : What the ..

Minho the ran to Key and check if he is alive or not..

Minho : Look like Key is still alive we have to get out of the forest before that strange shadow strike again..

Minho then smudge his thumb with Key's Blood and later he draw out his seal around his palm and later carry Key on the back and run to the entrance of the forest..

Before we could get out of the forest..Suddenly Minho was stabbed on the stomach by an invisible being and later Minho collaspt to the ground..

JongHyun : Woottt...

Zero : I can sense you..Enkidu..

I grab my saber and later turn back and block the attack of the invisible being..

Zero : You should get rid away your invisible air or else we cant see you and have a fair fight..Enkidu the legend..

Slowly Enkidu show his true self and he was in his Wolf Form..

JongHyun : No wonder we cant find him..Because of his movement speed of the wolf form..

Enkidu : True..But why are all of you youngsters here for..??

JongHyun : You are hereby going to be sentence to death for life of Mortals..

Zero : I think Enkidu..should already realised that we are coming here to kill him..

Enkidu : Certainly..

Enkidu then turn his sword and slash it at a different direction towards me..I grab another saber with my the other hand and block the attack..

Enkidu then kick me and I fall back..

While falling back I throw my saber and later stab Enkidu..

Zero : Yes..

After that i saw Enkidu slowly disappear again and gone..

Zero : What..that is just a subsituted bod..

Suddenly the real Endiku use his sword and stab me through the back..

I later also collaspt to the ground also..

Then Enkidu stare at JongHyun,,

Enkidu : Look like you are the last one..Child..What are you going to do..

JongHyun panic for awhile and suddenly he have a flash back..

Enkidu : I can read your mind and it is no time for flash black..!!

Enkiidu then ran towards JongHyun at a speed of light which Mortal cant see and suddenly appear behind JongHyun..

Before Enkidu could swing his sword at JongHyun..JongHyun suddenly grab my saber on the ground and knock away the sword behind him without looking back..

Enkidu : What the..!!

JongHyun : Suddenly turn over and punch Enkidu on the heart..

Surprisingly Enkidu fly back and slam onto the trees behind him..

Enkidu : This kind of power and..strength..

Enkidu then rub on his wound..

Enkidu : No doubt..it is the Fist of God..

Enkidu the look at JongHyun..

Enkidu : What is your full name boy..??

JongHyun : My full name..??

Suddenly JongHyun left eye turn red and his hair has turn yellow..

JongHyun : Why should I tell you my full name you useless old man..

JongHyun put his hand into his pocket and later a dimension gate appear behind him..

Enkidu : Could it be..

JongHyun : Now perish under the foot of the Sumerian Prince..

What JongHyun said just now shock Enkidu..

Enkidu : Sumerian Prince..??

In split seconds..the 5 holy weapon.. The Dainslef, Houtengeki, Gram, Durandal and the Vajra fly out of the Dimession Gate and have give Enkidu the Final blow..

Enkidu : The Gates of Babylon..I cant imagine i get to see this skill again in my life..Now before i die can you tell me what is really your real name child..??

JongHyun : I am Gilgamesh jameson Kim JongHyun..

Enkidu : Gilgamesh..?? Haha i never had dream before of meeting your son who will inherit your title and become The next Legendary Sumerian King..

After that a flash of light coming from Enkidu blinded JongHyun and later when JongHyun open his eyes he saw that he is in the hospital with Onew and saw Minho , Key and I being pulled into the Emergency room..

JongHyun then seat down on the chair..

JongHyun : Is that all a dream..??

Onew : Nah look at those 3 they are badly injured how is this going to be a dream..

JongHyun : Hum..??

JongHyun then look at his hand and he notice that he have a seal get carve onto his hand..The seal of the Contract between Him and the Gods..

 

Ok people it is the end of Chapter 10 hope all of you like it.. :) And if you like it..Pls subscribe to my storey ok ;) THX..