Death of Zero's parents and Zero new foster dad

The Special School Life : Memories

Hey guys i intended to add 4mintue or KARA or amaybe others into the storey (I think they will appear at the next chapter of my storey hope you guys look forward to it .. :) )

*Continue from chapter 4*

Key : Today this time is Zero the one who is not going to wake up today..should i give hima slap on the face..

JongHyun : Why not..

Minho : Hey we better not get into trouble again..

I was sleeping very soundly till something woke me up..When i woke up i feel a slightly pain on my face and when i go to the toilet and look at my face i saw a hand mark on the face..I then stare at the 4 Shinee boys afterthat...

Key : Look like he is awaken fully..

Zero : Lol oh wow thanks..

Key : Your welcome..

Onew : Zero you better clean up yourself and change your clothes fast we are going to be late again...

JongHyun : We have never late before please Bro even though you keep telling us we are going to be late we still get into class in time...

Onew : ....

Zero : Oh...

Key : Grace Park is just outside the classroom now go JongHyun go run to the class now in 3 sec or else Grace Park will be gone..

JongHyun : Really..??

Key : Yes.. now go..

JongHyun then become hyper then run out of the room at a top speed then rush to the class as if he is like Usain Bolt..

Key : Haha it is so easy to trick him..!!

Onew + Minho + Zero : .....Oh.

JongHyun suddenly ran back into the room..

JongHyun : Oi Key...Grace Park is not outside our classroom..You bloody trick me in the end it is our class most uglist girl waiting for me..WTF T.T

Key : Oh...-.-

Minho : ....

JongHyun : Seriuously Dam you..

Key : Stop damming me ok...do you want me to punch your that sausage below hum..??

JongHyun : Lol earm no...But i think it wont be painful i think..

Key : Oh really should i try on you...

Minho : Haha i think JongHyun have train it to be an iron sausage before haha ...

JongHyun : What...

Key : Oh really...

Then Key stare at JongHyun..

JongHyun : I think it will be painful..for me now..Seriously i dont think i will survive if my sausage get puch by Key...

Key : Good..

Then all of us laugh..

Minho : Oh yah Zero you today going home stay right for today..??

Zero : Yah ia m so excited to go home and eat my mum best cooking...

Minho : oh...

Onew : I have more good news here roday we are going to have our class only to 10am oh wow it is so nice...

JongHyun : Wow that means we only have 1 to 2 classes only then we go home..

Zero : I wonder why everyone going home for what today..

Minho : Well every tuesday night we will get to go back to our own home to stay only..

Zero : Oh i see..

Onew : Ok lets go to class ok..

JongHyun : Hope i dont see that girl standing outside again omg her face is so scary...

Then again we laugh again...

*Skip to after school at 10am*

I now walking back home and after i arrived infront of my house i saw the door was open a litte.I open the door after that and saw Mr Cross and Taeyeon And also all the Night class Girls standing around a pile of sand on the floor..

Zero : Why is everyone here..??

Mr Cross : To be direct with you now..Your mum have just been killed by a true blooded vampire and now we are invetigating this house for now..

Zero : Hey wait a minute i thought True blooded normally do not killed human but instead making the victims to be Human vampire..??

Mr Cross : Your Mum commited sucide just like your Dad last time when he was bitten by a True blooded..

Zero : What not again..!!

Mr Cross : I wont be taking care of this case , Taeyeon you are now will be incaharged of this case OK..??

Taeyeon : Ok..

Mr Cross after that Stand up then walk out of the house...

I then walk to the pile of sand which is the left over of my mum body and i knee infront of it crying..

Zero : My dad get killed by a True Blooded last time and now my mum get killed by another True blooded again ..!!

Taeyeon then walk to me and grab onto my arm. I after that Knock off her hand and then immediately point an A+ ranking Anti Vampire Gun on her forehead

Zero : I do not trust any of you True blooded anymore this gun bullet will just gush through your skull and it will be all over..

Taeyeon : Oh really..

Teayeon in a flash she took out her Artemis an anti vampire scythe and then the long ripper blade of the Artemis appear behind me and was touching my neck.Then all the other Night Class girls took out their weapon and then also poined at my neck.

This is what their weapons are :

Taeyeon >> Artemis ( A scythe like vampire weapon )

Sunny >> Sabre

Yuri >> Kantana

Jessica >> Ice dagger ( created by her aristocrats powers )

Soo Young >> Mac 10 Machine Gun

Yoona >> Kusarigama ( it is a knind of scythe like blade weapon you can find it image through google it )

Tiffany >> Crescent Moon Dagger

Earm ok so after that I was totally freak out of course..

Zero : Oh wow...

Taeyeon : Put your gun down Zero..

Zero : Earm Ok i will do just more then that...

I drop my gun and then put my hands up in the air as though i was captured by a real police..

Taeyeon : Ok people thank you for your hard work everyone also pls keep your weapons k hehe..

Zero : ...

After everyone keep their weapons.Taeyeon give me a slap and it is a hard one..

Zero : Oh wow that was painful..

Taeyeon : You bet and you better not point at me next time ok or else i will not forgive you next time am i clear..??

Zero : Earm ok...

Taeyeon then knee down then hug me.

Taeyeon : I know that you had a big shock today already so prepare your stuff and come and live with me k..??

Zero : Earm is that really ok..got anyone inside your house..

Sunny : Do you know her foster dad..??

Zero : Foster dad ..??

Tiffany : Oh wow here goes again...

Zero : HUN ..??

Yoona : I think her foster dad is Mr Cross..

Zero : What...!! Is this true..

Taeyeon : Yah..

Zero : Oh wow why is life treating me like this..oh well nvm at least i manage to have a place to live.But this house i am living for like 10 yrs already have a lot of memory in it you know...So i guess i will also come back here to stay alone sometimes.

Taeyeon : Ok great glad to have you coming to my house to stay..

Zero : Yah..ok.

I pack up my stuff and then later move to Taeyeon's house. Then after that in the end i have my own foster dad too and he is Mr Cross.

Ok it the end of chapter 5 here hope you guys like my storey and pls subscribe to my storey ok. Thx.. :)