The Kings.

The Special School Life : Memories

*Continue from chapter 8*

At the early of morning as early as 6 am , when all of us are finally sleeping on our bed sweetly , Mr Cross suddenly kick open our room door and he later scream..

Mr Cross : WAKE UP NOW...!!(scream)

We suddenly get up..

JongHyun : Why the you call us up so early in the middle of 6am morning...I was about to dream of Miss Hara getting you know and you wake me up...

Onew : Seriously...You are getting way too worse...

JongHyun : How you know...

Onew : I can sense it with my 6 senses...

Key : I think i should knock him back to sleep...

Mr Cross : I am not here bloody looking at all of you here argueing about Miss Hara getting or what knock each other down those kind of bull ..I am here for giving you guys a mission...

JongHyun : A mission...A mission to Miss Hara..??

Onew : Seriously you from worse to way too worse bad...

JongHyun : I dont get it what is so wrong about Miss Hara..I have that dream just yesterday..

Everyone after that stare at JongHyun...

JongHyun : Ok never mind me...

Onew : Ok good...

Onew then turn to Mr Cross..

Onew : What is the mission about..??

Mr Cross : We the Secret government agency called the Hunter Organisation has an assignment or should i say a test for all 5 of you here. All of you have to hunt down a "Level E" serial killer vampire. Read this directory and you will know where to locate it..

Mr Cross place a paper on the table and walk away..

Everyone then get off bed and later Onew take the paper..We prepare our hunting weapon..

Zero : This is our first mission test and i think we should not fail this ok...

JongHyun : What happen if we fail this mission..

Onew : We will be ban..

Minho : Or even worse getting fired out of the Organisation...

Onew : Woo i dont want that kind of stuff to happen...

Minho : Then we have to just catch that bloody vampire...

Key : Stop talking and go...

JongHyun : Sigh..

Onew then look at the papaer that he took from the table..

Onew : According to the paper , we should be able to find the Vampire at the Kings Church at the old road of King Izkanda..That Vampire is a serial women killer..

JongHyun : Wow..Women killer...and Isnt that road already abandoned long long time ago...

Minho : It just a good hiding place for "Level E " anyway...

Onew : Ok lets go then...

We then went to the Kings Church and it took 3 hours or more to travel to there...

When we got there JongHyun was sleeping and everyone was so tired..

Key : Look like i have to punch each of your Balls to be awake hum is it..

Everyone later then get up and was walking around...

After 2 minutes we arrive infront of Kings Church Of th Old road of King Izkanda...

JongHyun : So this is the church... it look kind of shabby..

Then the 4 of us stare at JongHyun...

JongHyun : OkOk forget what i said ok..

We went into the Church and saw one dead body of a women lying infront of the entrace walk way..

Onew : Look like we found the right place..

Then we later saw a man at the side of the Church and he was holding on to an Women who is still alive..

Onew then grab my gun and jump forward towards the man..

The man suddenly get up kick Onew on his stomach and later smash the wall behind him and escape...

JongHyun : what the ...!!

Onew then fly back and slam to the ground..

We then run to Onew...

Minho : Bro are you ok...??

Onew : Yah..

Zero : Look like our target is quite hard to chase back again..

Onew then remain silent for a while and then smile..

Onew : Ha..Ha..Ha.. I dont understand why those Perfectic Bloodies have to escape from us..

Minho : Oh god Onew is going crazy again..Look like we have to stay here for a while...

Zero : Hun..?? Why..??

Minho then look at me..

Minho : Because the mission test will be over in just a minute or two starting from now...

Zero : What..Why..??

JongHyun : You will know later...

When i look at Onew position direction he was already gone...

Zero : Where is Onew..?? I saw him a couple of seconds ago...

Minho : Look like it the end..

Zero : Hun..??

I then look at eveyone they remain silent...

Minho : Onew have went berserker exor mode this time...

Zero : ......

Onew Pov :

At Onew side there he you his exorcist skill to ran past through the wall and later he boost his speed and later in just split seconds he arrive infront of the Vampire..He turn around and took a bit of blood from his injured mouth and later draw a seal sign on his palm and at the speed of light he use his 5 right hand fingers and stab on that vampire Stomach...

Vampire : What the bloody hell..

Onew : It over...

The vampire later get sealed all over the body at 2 of the vampire's hands and leg they have the   words..  means death in english.

The vampire later float on the air by Onew death seal and later the Vampire talk again..

Vampire : Ah ha look like i am being honoured by getting killed by the Izkanda Sealer...The betrayer of this Church and The betrayer of his father..

Onew : Shut up..

Vampire : I was the ex servant of the King izkanda family so i should be able to remember you prince Georger Lee Jin Ki Izkanda...and also known as nickname Onew..

Onew : You have no rights to talk to me now when you are already a vampire and some more you are a serial killer you are a disgrace also to the long time Izkanda family...

Vampire : NO. I am not a disgrace...

Onew : Shut up..

Suddenly a blood sword slash the vampire into half and the blood splattered all over Onew face..

Onew : Who the hell kill my prey..

Then from the dark shadow in front of Onew...the body of the new Vampire King Leo Romanzio Kuran  slowly appear..

Leo : It me...

Onew : Who the are you..??

Leo : The new Vampire King of course...

Onew : Dont make me laugh..

Onew then twist a little of the blood sign on his palm and later his finger got the 5 elements seal words in chinese >>   (land) , 水 (water) ,   (Thunder) ,   (fire) and the last one   (Sky)..

Onew : I shall give no mercy to people who kill my prey..

King Leo then look at the seal..

Leo : Isnt that your fathers seal..when did he teach you..

Onew : You dont have to know...

Leo : Oh yah your father was the King Izkanda, the king of the mortal world..sad that he was killed by an unknown person..

King Leo then stare at Onew..

Onew : What are you looking at..

Leo : So thats why King Izkanda case was unsolve..he was killed by his son who is being protected by the Hunters Organisation...

Onew : Shut up..

Onew then charge towards King Leo and later King Leo bite his finger then later a Blood slash sword came out and also a blood wall appear and wrap around Onew..

And stop Onew attack..

Onew : What the hell..

Leo : Being able to see the forbidden Secret Seal Of the Great Izkanda family was an honour but also able to kill the betrayer and also the killer of King Izkanda was more an Honour for me..

Onew : What..!!

Leo : Be prepare of your death Young Prince...

Onew : Tsk..

King Leo then pick up His Blood slash sword and then swing it towards Onew..

Onew in his mind was saying something..

Onew : Am i going to die just like that...Father.. (said in his mind)

Suddenly the soul of King Izkanda appear and block King Leo attack with the Sword carve by the first ancestors of the Izkanda family..The Great Ashkandi  Blade..

King Leo : What..!!

Onew : Wow..!!

Suddenly the soul disappear..

King Leo then stare at Onew...

Leo : Look like you are not fated to killed by me..Hum..

Onew : I think so...

King Leo then release Onew..

Leo : So why did the soul that you kill...The soul of the Great King Izkanda who is killed by you his son want to protect you...

Onew : Do you know that my father died with a smile when i killed him..He told me he wont regret or revenge me about me killing him..I later then go to the Hunters Organisation to seek forgiveness from the god and mortal..

Leo : ......Look like I have mistaken you...But still you have the killing intention in your heart...

Onew : ....

Leo : Look like i will go off to my next destination , the Vampire King palace my young Prince..

King Leo then walk into the dark shadow and disappear...

Onew then collasp to the ground while crying half way...

After 10 minutes we manage to find Onew...after that we bring Onew to the nearest Hospital..

And on the name listed down is Georger Lee Jin Ki Izkanda..

When I saw the name I then know that why everyone just went silent just now at the Church..

I know that death story too well..It too famous in my world and time...The Lord of War, the Maharaorajah  , The King of Conquerors who almost ruled the world. Usurping the throne . These are what i heard most from the people 100 years ago...From my time of birth..The time of the Izkanda..

 

Ok.. it is the end of the chapter 9 hope all of you guys like it...and also dont forget to subscribe to my storey if you all like it.. Hope you all enjoy it.. :)