The start of the first day of high school

The Special School Life : Memories

Sorry if there are any grammar error...

Mum:  Hey Zero you better wake up or i will use my belt to whip you up...Today is a brand new school day and a brand new school year and also you have finally graduated up to High school already , so you will have a brand new school.

Zero: Yes, i agree i need a brand new girlfriend too..I hate the last time girlfriend who had just dump me for no reason.

Mum: Oh please for god sake Zero it is not that she dump you for no reason.

Zero: Then what is the reson tell me again mum

Mum: I alraedy warned you not to bring those guns that ur Master have left behind for you to school or any where right ??

Zero: Yah,but that is not the reason

Mum: Sigh...She is really get scared all over by you ok where did you see a boyfriend in the middle of a street with his girlfriend suddenly take out a gun that is unknown to anyone.

Zero: What so strange and wrong about taking out a gun in the middle of a street when there is a Human vampire infront of me...

Mum: Ok nvm just drop the subject and get up and ready for ur school

Zero: ....Ok.

Zero(ME) POV

Hi, earm sorry about the late inroduction,i am Zero, a vampire hunter in this story..I am kinda stupid sometimes,so I am sorry but this is all i can you guys about me for now..If you want to find out more about me and what happen at later part of the story pls continue and keep reading my fanFiction ok :)

Back to the story:

Mum: Remember no guns today for you at school ok.?? Am i clear with that..??

Zero: Earm... Yah of course Mum..

In the end i still just put my anti-vampire gun,bloody rose,into my bag and ran to school,but in the end i got lost and in the end ended up taking a taxi to My school,Cross Academy High.I get out of the taxi after i arrive infront of the school.

Taxi driver: OK young man that will be a  total of $15.25 dollar for the whole ride to here.

I open my wallet and found only a mere 1 piece of $10 dollar note in the wallet.

Zero: Earm..Uncle i think i have only $10 with me only.

Taxi driver: Oh i see, young man you cant go unless you pay me the taxi fee.

Zero: What..seriously!!

Taxi driver: yes of course.

In the middle of my panickingMoment all the freshmen of the school walk past me are looking at me.This situation make me more panick.A stranger after that walk toward me and the taxi driver..

Stranger: Here uncle I will pay for him the taxi fee..keep the change ok.

The stranger handed over $16 dollar and then the taxi driver drove off after that. The stranger walk off and i look at the stranger. She was a girl who is quite short but cute. I ran towards her then.

Zero: Hey..!!

I called out to her and i grab onto her shoulder, she turn around and she is seriously cute.

Zero: Hey earm thanks for helping me just now.May I know your name and how should i repay u back the money..??

Stranger: Oh..it is nothing i do that all the time and hi my name is Taeyeon.You can just pay mme back tommorow if we got the chance to meet again.

Taeyeon,pull my hand and write some numbers on my hand

Taeyeon : Ok i got to go remember to call me tommorow. I will accept any call or sms from you ok you just have to tell me who you are.."Taxi boy" hehe..

Zero: Hun..What??

While Taeyeon walk away the wind blow towards me and i smell a strong scent of blood coming out of Taeyeon.As a trained Vampire Hunter i can manage to smell the smell of blood from vampires that no normal human can smell.

Well this is the start of my Special School Life.Sorry if you think that the 1st chapter is very boring i will try to make it either more exciting or funny for you guys to read next time.Thx for those people who read my 1st chapter of the story :)