Exorcist and vampires and We the boys of room26 became guardian of the Night class

The Special School Life : Memories

*continue from chapter 2 *

Zero : Hun..??

Sunny : Do you even know what i am talking about..??

Zero : yah of course..

Sunny : Then please tell me where is the class 1A3

Zero : Earm it is just beside you...

I then pointed to the class...

Sunny : Oh i see..

Sunny then walk into the class and seat down..I later smell another same blood smell as she walk away..After that another person grab my same shoulder again and then later i look behind me. I saw Taeyeon this time.

Taeyeon : Hey we have meet again Taxi boy, haha..

Zero : Oh you are that girl from just now the Taeyeon girl right?? Oh yah i havent introduce myself just now my name is call Zer and not some Taxi boy ok..??

Taeyeon : Oh i see Zero hun..I will remember your name next time.

Zero : Is ur class 1A3 also..??

Taeyeon : Yah same as you i guess,so i will be going first ok??

Zero : Yah sure..

After that the 4 others room26 boys ran to me and later that we start another conversation..

Onew : Do you know both of those girls just now..??

Zero : Earm the first 1 that i talk to i do not know her and the 2nd one that i just talk too i know her but not much..Why??

Onew : I can sense that they are vampire , you better get away from them next time if you meet the again or you will get hurt.

Minho : Yah bro i sense that too..

Zero : Oh i see..judging from the experience i have with you guys so far..I can sense that you guys are either Exocist or Vampire hunter. Am i right..??

Onew : Look like u know clearly who we are now. So may I know who are you..?? How to do u sense out that we are exorcist.

Zero: I am a Vampire Hunter of course i have contact with some exorcist before i can sense the aura that you guys are releasing out from your weapon..

Minho : Oh but seriously speaking only me and Big bro Onew are Exorcist. Key and JohnHyun are just plainly human being but I have given them anti vamp weapon from the organisation..

Zero: You mean Vamp Soul Hunter organisation..??

Onew : Yes of course we are allowed to do that.

Zero : Yes i know that of course..

JohnHyun took out his anti vamp pistol from his pocket drom his pocket and show it to me..

Zero: Oh that is the grade B anti vamp pistol a fast shooting type gun but slow recharge of anti bullet.

JohnHyun : Oh so you do know a lot about anti vamp gun.

Zero : Oh please i am a vampire hunter for crying out loud

Johnhyun: Oh sorry i didnt hear you guys conversation just now...

Minho : Look like you are finally fully awake hun JohnHyun.

Johnhyun : Of course.

Onew : Hey lets stop talking here or people will think suspicious of us.

Key : Agree..

We later then walk into the class and Taeyeon call out to me..

Taeyeon : Hey Zero, seat over here with my new friend

I then look at her direction and then i saw the Sunny girl and Taeyeon seating together..

Onew: Lol ok dude good luck..

Zero: What..

Taeyon then when to me and then pull me to a seat where Sunny is seating at the left and Taeyeon seating at the right. Lter then i look around the class i then notice that all the boys except the 4 of the room26 boys are staring at me very sharply..It took quite a long time for me to understand why all the boys are staring at me.I look around the class and notice again that all the girl in the class are not as cute as Sunny and Taeyeon..

Zero: Oh ok i know why now..

Taeyeon: What do you know..??

Zero: Oh earm nothing..

After that the principle walk into the class and the principle stand infront of the class.

Mr Cross: Good morning student, i am Mr Crossthe principle of this academy high,sorry for trouble you students but may i know which one of you here is call Zero..??

Everyone look at me and then immediately point to me.

Zero: Hun?? What is the matter..??

Mr Cross : We better stand ouside to my office to talk..

All the 4 room26 boys stand up after that.

Onew: Can we come along , Mr Cross..??

Mr Cross: You are??

Minho : We are from the room26

Mr Cross: Oh i see.

Mr Cross later stared at the 4 of them for quite a while.

JohnHyun: We are seriosuly from the room26 lah you bloody old man...

Mr Cross :Hun..??

Minho : Hey JohnHyun.. shut up.

Johnhyun: Hun oh ...sorry Mr Cross.

Mr Cross : follow me..

We follow mr cross into the office and then after that he lock up the door.

Zero: So what is the matter Mr Cross

Mr Cross : I will be very straight forward.You guys will become the Guardian of the Night class ok..Do you want to take this job as a guardian ?? YES or NO ??

Johnhuyn : Hey wait wait wait please dont ask us too straight forward i dont know what you talking about..

Mr Cross: Oh sorry..you guys already sense those bloody beast already right??

Zero: Bloody beast??

Mr Cross : What i mean is Vampires ok do you guys sense it or not..

Onew: How you know that there are vampires in this school??

JohnHyun: I have heard this rumour before that the owner of this school is a guy who is an elite vampire hunter.Am i right Mr Cross..?? The owner of cross academy high.

Mr Cross :So you do know me hun..thats right i am an elite vampire hunter last time but now i have created this school to use this school to set a peace treaty with the vampire organisation.

Zero: Oh i see..So you mean by us getting a guardian job of the night class..dont tell me..

Mr Cross : Yah i think you have guess right..I want you guys to take care of the night class student during night when they are going to their night class...but be careful they are all vampires.

Onew : Ok earm...No problem

Mr Cross : Ok then you guys will take all the orders from the vamp soul hunter organisation k ??

Johnhyun: No problem..

Mr Cross : Very good.. deal..You guys will start your work tonight..ok boys go back to class.

We then went back to class thinking what will happen tonight.

Ok people this is the end of Chapter 3 hope you guys love it and pls subscribe to my story ok thx for reading my fanfict :)