The room 26 conversation, The Members of the school community action club and The Banquet of "Peace"

The Special School Life : Memories

*Continue from chapter 7*

I open my eyes weakly as I get up and looked around and noticed that I wake up too early today as everyone are still sleeping...

I lie back to my bed and look up at the white plain ceiling of our room . I later then think of what will happen tonight...

When i am thinking halfway , Minho get up sleeplessly.

Minho : Hey Zero , look like you are also not the only one here that could not sleep...

Zero : Nah...it just that I suddenly wake up so early today...

Minho : Oh...What are you thinking about just now when you are lieing on the bed...??

Zero : You dont have to know actually...

Minho : You are thinking about the tonight banquet of peace also right if i am not wrong...

Zero : How you know..??

Minho : You are not the only one here who are worrying about tonight banquet of peace , all of us here are also worried about tonight...

Zero : Yah , i guess so...

Minho :Haha...

Then suddenly JongHyun snore loudly...

Minho : Seriously that bastrd have no manners of sleeping...

I then watch Minho closely.

Minho then shhot out a spark of fire from no where and the spark hit and burn JongHyun ...

Suddenly JonhHyun wake up and keep grabbing his tightly and roll around the floor like a dog even though he is not one...

Minho then laugh...

JongHyun : What is that for...

Minho : I already told you not to snore so loudly already right....-.-

JongHyun : Oh....Sorry then..

Key and Onew suddenly then wake up.

Minho : Why dont you two continue sleeping..??

Key : All three of you are so bloody noisy...How could i possibly sleep when you three are also bloody talking...

Minho : Sorry...

Zero : Anyway Minho , i just watch you closely and i notice something and....

Minho : I know what you thinking Zero. Yes that is my Exorcist nature strength...

Zero : You are able to control fire..??

Minho : Na..I able to control fire , water and Thunder...

Minho stab his right arm and in the end his arm got a small injury.

Zero : What the hell you doing...!!

JongHyun : Relax and look closely , Minho is going to show his exorcist nature strength skill...

Zero : Hun...with blood..??

Key : Yes...

Zero : What..!!

Minho then smudge his left thumb with his blood from his right arm and then he draw strange ancient like patternes all over his whole right arm..He draw also a circle on his hand palm...

Zero : Wow...

JongHyun : So do you know how he done it...

Zero : After seeing that i still have no idea at all...

I then look at Minho palm closely...

I look sharply and so suddenly a fire word in chinese >>   , appear at the inner circle of the palm. Then suddenly it chnage to a water word in chinese >> 水 ,  and later change to the Thunder word in chinese >>  雷 ...........   

Zero : What the...How you do that..??

Minho : I am able to control the words and also the elements that I blast out with my mind and also I able to change water  to either flame or thunder Or fire change to either one of the two element that i say just now...

Zero : Wow...

Onew : That skill of his have been totally can be title as a total death skill for Vampires hunters or even for us exorcist...

Zero : Oh...

We later chat for a while and suddenly there was an annoucement...

Annocement >> Notice for every students of Cross Academy High , We Had just finish voting out the members of the Student Community Action Club which can be known as >> S.C.A.C . We have just put the voting result on the notice board outside at the Principle Office. Have a good day and good bye..BZZZ...

JongHyun : Hun..?? So fast..?? I thought we are the one voting...??

Onew : I have no idea...I think is only the teachers who are voting and choosing the members of the S.C.A.C .....

JongHyun : Oh ....Oh well never mind I do not even care about that kind of stuff anyway..I do not believe I will be choosen...

Minho : We didnt said that you will be choosen...

JongHyun : ....

Onew : Oh well ok come on guys prepare yourself well and lets go see the results ok...

Key : For us is ok...But I dont think that "Hot girl student and teachers " watcher be coming with us or not...

Then later everyone stare at JongHyun...

JongHyun : Ok ok stop starring at me ok , I will come along ok...

Onew : Great to hear that..

After we prepare finish , we grab onto JongHyun shirt and later pull him to the notice board as we know that he will comfirm later will escape from us...

After we arrive at the notice board we immediatelly saw Key name on the result Paper. Key is the Desciplinary Student head...

Key : Oh wow...

Onew : Nice one Key...

Key : Yah i think so...

JongHyun then laugh at Key..

JongHyun : HAHA...Too bad for you Key..

We ignore JongHyun and while JongHyun was laughing we saw alot of familliar name and also we saw JongHyun name listed as the School Spokemen 's Scriptwriter...

Onew : Hey JongHYun you have been choosen as the School Spokemen 's Scriptwriter..

JongHyun then suddenly stop laughing and look at us..

JongHyun : Ah Ha...Please tell me that you are just joking right...

Key : We are not joking with you JongHyun , please JongHyun just face the fact that you have been choosen...

JongHyun then later seat at the side of a place and doing some self emoing...

Zero : Earm JongHyun...

Key : Just let him be , he need some fresh air before he come back and talk to us...

Zero : Oh...ok.

We then laugh and later after sometime we go back to room 26 and also we bring JongHyun with us...

For your notive these are the members of the S.C.A.C :

Taeyeon >> Chairman of S.C.A.C

Jessica >> Vice chairman of S.C.A.C

Sunny >> Secreatary of S.C.A.C Chairman

Key >> Desciplinary Student Head

Soo Young >> School Spokemen.

JongHyun >> School Spokemen 's Scriptwriter

 

We waited to 11.30 pm night in our room and we walk to the Hunters Organisation BallRoom with Mr Cross waiting for the Banquet of Peace to start at the of the dark midnight of 12...

After the clock near 12 midnight , 20 plus Hunters from the Organisation including us room 26 boys are already in the Hunter Organisation BallRoom waiting for the Vampires and WereWolf to enter. When the clock strike 12 midnight , the door of the BallRoom slam open and we saw 2 person standing infront a huge crowd mixture of Vampires and WereWolf. When the 2 person walk infront into the BallRoom , all the others Vampires and WereWolf are also walking beind the 2 person...

Zero : Who are those 2 people..??

Mr Cross : The royalties....

Zero : Hun..??

Mr Cross : On the left is Rukia Yamamoto , the head of the great powered Yamamoto Family and she is also the great lady Queen of the Vampires World...and On the right is Daisuke Takea , the head of the Saint Wolf Family and he is now also the great King of the WereWolf world...

Zero : The Vampires have a Queen...?? What about the King..??

Mr Cross : At the Vampire World they can only have either a Queen or King as their Ruler...

Zero : Oh...

After somtime Queen Vamp Yamamoto and King Wolf Takea approach Mr Cross and later have a nice chat...

Daisuke : It have been long when I have seen you , Kaein Cross...

Mr Cross : Haha Yah...

Rukia : Still killing and slashing Vampire like a mad man hun..?? Kaein Cross...

Mr Cross : Nah I have become a resposible president of thr Hunters Organisation.

Rukia : Good or else if you still say Yes like last time , I will step on your feet and later smash your Sausage flat...

Mr Cross : Ah ha ....You have not change from the last time I met you till now , you are still very disgusting.

Daisuke : Ahha Yah what kind of sausage will Mr Cross have on his body... Can you Elaborate it more..?? HAHA...

Queen Yamamoto then blush and later walk away ...

Rukia : I am going to the WashRoom...

Queen Yamamoto then squeeze through the crowds to get to the WashRoom..

Mr Cross : Hey When did you two have get into such a good terms..??

Daisuke : Dont You know that we are going to get married next month..??

Mr Cross : Earm What i didnt hear that clearly..

Daisuke : Both of us are getting married next month ok...!!

Mr Cross : What the..!!

Daisuke : Yah Haha...

Mr Cross : I simply cant imagine that the two royalties of two both most different beast world are getting married each other...Oh wow...

King Wold Takea then laugh...

After that we heard a very Loud scream...

Someone : OMG!!!! Lady Yamamoto...

Later everyone gather around one area...

When all of us plus Mr Cross plus the Wolf King came , We saw a pile of Vampire death sand on the floor...

Mr Cross approach the pile of sand and touch it with his hands...

Mr Cross : Look like  this is no normal Vampire death...Normally when a vampire died there should be some blood crystals in the death sand but now Lady Queen Yamamoto 's sand do not have an blood crystals...

Daisuke : What....

Zero : What is Mr Cross talking about...??

Onew : When a vampire dies they should have hidden left over of blood prove that it died normally through natural death or killed by a Werewolf or an Exocist while the blood turn into blood crystals to increase the evidence and prove of it death...But now the blood crystals are gone so that means the killer of Queen Yamamoto is a Vampire..

Mr Cross : Yes thats true , it is correct that the killer is a Vampire and it among all of the vampires in this Banquet , So the WereWolf Organisation is allowed to leave the banquet now...

After all the WereWolfs left Mr Cross stare at the groups of Vampires for some time..

Mr Cross : Look like the killer have escaped.

Minho : How you know...??

Mr Cross : When a vampire kill Queen Yamamoto that vampire should have the same scent of blood smell as Queen Yamamoto as it had Queen Yamamoto Blood...Only us professional are able to smell it out..

Minho : Oh i see...

Mr Cross : Everyone in this BallRoom are requested to leave this place immediately..And when i mean immediately i mean now...

Then everyone walk out of the BallRoom quickly and went back to their own Organisation or Homes or even schools...

Mr Cross then seat on the table and put down his spectacle and have Big Sigh...

Later the Phone Rang , then Mr Cross pick up and answer the phone..

Mr Cross : May I know who is this on the other line..??

Unknown Person : We are from the Elders Council , everything have perfectly succeded as what you had planned...

Mr Cross : Good you people sure have done a good job just now which i have planned for you people to help me kill Queen Yamamtoto...It time for proceding to the next plan..

Unknown Person : Ok then and Oh yah sir we have done according to your orders and we had make Mr Leo Romanzio Kuran , the head of the Kuran Family as our Next Ruler , Majour King Cross..

Mr Cross : Ok good...

Unknown Person : Ok we will update you on the later part of the week again ok ..?? My majour...

Mr Cross : Ok then...

Unknown Person : Ok...BZZZ...

Mr Cross then put down the phone..

Mr Cross : Look like everything is well planned and prepare as i expected...Ha.

FOR YOU GUYS INFO :  Majour King >> A more higher ranking postion in the Vampire world then the King position , but the Majour King could only give control and orders to the Top Ranking and postion Vampire of the Government of Vampires...

Elders Council >> A group of old true blooded vampire with superior powers of controlling the Vanpire world...the council is under control by the Majour King.

Ok guys it is the end of Chapter 8 and hope all of you like my storey.. :) and also pls subscribe to my storey when ever you like it or want ok :) Thx THx :)