The Secret

The Special School Life : Memories

*Continue from Chapter 10*

(In the Hospital)

JongHyun : Hun..??

Onew : I think It is that your own Exorcist Powers have finally awaken within you...Some how..

JongHyun : Oh Really..??

Onew : Yah and you should be happy about that...Or else you will be the most useless among us 5...

JongHyun : Okay.....Hey wait why am I the most useless one among us 5..??

Onew : You are simply useless when you fight a female Vampire...you know what I mean..

JongHyun : Oh Yah...I never think of that..

Onew : Yep.. and Oh yah Speaking of Exorcist power , what is that freaking flash of light just now..?? What is that all about..?? That dam flash of night just now appeared infront of me and nerly blinded my Beautiful eye You know..and when the Light is gone....I saw Zero , Minho and Key wounded on the floor and I saw you standing there Bloody staring at me like some kind of Retarded..

JongHyun : Hum..A flash of light..??

Onew : Yah..

JongHyun : What I remember is that I saw myself giving out a bright light and then I closed my eyes and later When I open my eyes..I was in the Hospital..

Onew : Wow....so you have learn a Flasher skill..Not bad..

JongHyun : No I didnt...I think You are just jelly that I have that skill right..Ha.

Onew : Jelly..??

JongHyun : Dont you know Jelly equal to Jealous now..

Onew : Earm No...Arwww...anyway..Maybe that Bright Light is one of your Teleportation Exorcist skills..??

JongHyun : Maybe..

Later Onew ask the Doctor about the other 3 injuries..

Doctor : Well , they have quite some serious injury but they do not have the danger of Death..

Onew : Okay I see..Thanks Doctor..

The Doctor then walk away..

JongHyun : So what now..??

Mr Cross then enter the Hospital and walk right towards Onew and JongHyun.

Onew : Earm...Mr Cross..You are here for..??
Mr Cross : Of Course I am here to see my own hunters , I still have the heart okay..

Onew : Oh..

Mr Cross then look at JongHyun and Onew..

Mr Cross : You two look dam Terrible..I will go report this successful Mission to the Highest Order Hunters. Two of you and the other 3 will take 2 week of Rest and get some energy into your body..Got it..??

JongHyun : Hun..??

Mr Cross : Dont Hun me you ..Next time please listen more better okay..and Oh Yah I have heard about your awakening of your own exorcist power already isnt it..Mr Gilgamesh Jameson Kim JongHyun..The slayer of the Goddest Ruler of Beast , Enkidu..

Onew : What Goddest Ruler of Beast..??

 Mr Cross : That right , dont you know that..??

Onew : That Means that JongHyun just killed a Holy Beast..

Mr Cross : Thats rights..

JongHyun : How did Mr Cross..??

Mr Cross : Hum..??

JongHyun : How did Mr Cross know about my real full name..??

Mr Cross then stare at JongHyun..

Mr Cross : The Gates of Babylon....

JongHyun : Hun..??

Mr Cross : According to what I had heard , JongHyun you use your exorcist power to open the Gates Of Babylon which only the Great Goddest King of Heroes can reach to that gate and use it..

JongHyun : The Gates of Babylon..??

Mr Cross : Dont you understand who the are you...are you bloody stupid..?? You are the Son of Hino Gilgamish the King of Heroes..

Onew : Wooooo...

Onew then look at JongHyun..

Onew : Is that really true JongHyun..??

JongHyun : Okay it true and I know that my dad is the Goddest King of Heroes..But..I still dont understand why the Gates of Babylon has appeared infront of me..

Mr Cross : It is the Symbol that it time for you to be the Next Goddest King of Heroes , the next genration of the Goddest King of Heroes , after your father have died..that power of your family name has already pass down to you now and you are the choosen one..

JongHyun : Ha..Look like this is the best answer I can get so far..and it been like 10 years already before Father ' s Death..

Mr Cross : So do you know..why I summon all of you to kill Enkidu..??

Onew : Why..??

Mr Cross : Because we at that time found that JongHyun's Father death is cause by the assasination of Enkidu and do it is because of Enkidu the life of other humans..We have to cover the reason of the Death Penalty of Enkidu from all of you and also to JongHyun too..I am very sorry..

JongHyun : Oh well..Never Mind now..as Long as you giv me Miss Hara address and house Number and I will forgive you okay..

Mr Cross the stare at JongHyun..

JongHyun : Earm....Okay never mind what I said just now..

Mr Cross : Good...

Mr Cross then walk into the Ward and take a look at Minho , Key and I..

Mr Cross : Look at these 3 pathetic fools..they have created more trouble for me..

Onew : Well you cant blame them...They are fighting a Holy Beast..

Mr Cross : You got a point there..

Onew : Of Course..

The Doctor then walk in..

Mr Cross : Hey Doct..I am paying for the Hospitality fee..

Mr Cross pay the Fee and went back to the Organisation..

After some minutes , Minho , Key and I suddenly open our eyes and get up..

Minho : We have totally heard the whole Conversation just now..

Key : Dude...Are you sure that you are the next Goddest King of Heroes..

JongHyun : Yah..No doubt tat I am the next Goddest King of Heroes as I have just receive the title of King of Heores from my Father Gilgamesh..and this seal proves everything..

JongHyun then lift out his hand and show the seal to everyone.

Key : Impossible...That is the seal of Archer from the Seal of Holy Ancient war..

Minho : Key you know about it..??

Key : It one of the 7 holy seal tat has been cafted by 7 specially choosen warrior from different continent around the world on the Holy War memorable Statue which is situated at the middle of Tokyo..The Memories Park..

Minho : Wow..JongHyun....a specially choosen warrior..?? That is just simply like a joke..

Key : Nope..JongHyun now is already the Goddest King of Heroes..so this is no joke. As each Seal will choose it own Crafter after each 100years.

Minho : Oh..

Key : Look like JongHyun is the next Archer that is Choosen into the Holy Grail War..

JongHyun : What the hell are you talking about..?? What Holy Grail War..??

Key : Holy Grail War , It is a War where 7 skilled warriors or Magician around the world will be choosen and participate in a Holy War where the 7 warriors or Magician will fight over the Grail for a Miracle. The Grail is like an Orb tat will grant the wish of the winner of the War..It will Grant any wish tat that winner wishes..

JongHyun : Wow...It means that I am unnaturally been choosen and pull into a War...

Key : Yah..most likely

JongHyun : Tsk..

Key : You must had be wishing Hardly everyday for a thing tat only a Miracle could solve it..till the Grail heard ur wish and pull you in unaturally..

JongHyun : No I didnt...

Key : You are lieing..The Grail do not make mistakes..

JongHyun : I already say No right..

Key then stare at JongHyun..

Key : You are still lieing..

JongHyun : Okay Okay I did wish something okay I did wish something..But this is a wish tat no one should know about it..so please dont ask anymore okay.

Key : Okay..

Onew : Still..

Key : Yah Onew Bro what is it that you still dont understand..??

Onew : Then..What do you mean by tat JongHyun is the Archer in the war..??

Key : There are 7 warriors or Mgicians in the War right..so every single of the 7 people have their own Seal. These 7 seals are the Spirit of Saber , Lancer , Rider , Assasin , Berserker, Caster and Archer..The Archer spirit has been taken by JongHyun..so there are still 6 more seals that are finding their own Crafter right now..

Onew : Oh..then what is a Crafter..??

Key : A Crafter is like the Contracter of the Seal..You can either sign a Contract with the seal or just get rid of the Contract..But if you get rid of the seal..It means the end of ur life..you will be Burn by the Heaven Fire and have a horrible Death..If you want to sign a contract with thye Seal it means tat You will join the War and wish to fight for a miracle..

Onew : Oh...

JongHyun : Wow..I wonder who will the other 6 people..Assasin , Berserker and Caster sounds quite Scary though..

Key : Sigh..When all the 7 persons are specially Choosen..The War will start unconditionally..

JongHyun : That means we will not know that when will the War will start??

Key : Yup..

JongHyun : Oh..

Onew : I have think of something quite nice now...

Zero : What...??

Onew : Should we just take a trip to Tokyo and went to visit the memories park and view how is the Holy Memorable statue..??

JongHyun : Some how I feel that is quite a good idea for me..

Minho : Yah...

Key then take out a key which we never seen before..

Key : This is the key of infinite..It can teleport us through any time and space and places..This is a give from my father..

Zero : Your father?? How your father get to have such a Legend key..??

Minho : Dont you know that Key father is the Paladin??

Zero : Paladin??

Minho : Paladin is the best rank among all of the exorcist rank...a Paladin is also can be called as the most powerful Exorcist in the world..so thats why Key father had such a legend key..

Zero : Oh...

Key then poke himself with a needle and later use the blood from the injury to summon out the Gate of Dimenssion..

Key : Everyone ready??

Onew : Yup...

Key then use the key and unlock the gate of dimenssion and we are directly teleported to the front of the Memories Park..

JongHyun : Haha Wow...that was fun...Okay lets do it again..

Key : Yah..in your dreams maybe..

JongHyun : ...............

Onew : Okay people lets move to the statue...

We took 5min walk around the Park and we finally found the Holy memorable statue..

Onew then saw the description of the Memorable statue...

Onew : The 7 Holy knights of Grails...

Then Onew look up and he notice something shocking...He saw King Izkanda the great , his father , among one of the 7 of the Holy Knights...

Onew : So...my Dad is also one of the 7 Knights who had take part in the 1st Holy Grail War...where the worst battle has ever happen..

Key : Your father is...the Rider..according to the seal that is carved in the statue..

Onew : Wow..My dad is the Rider..

Key : Yup...

JongHyun then saw something again among the 7 knights..

JongHyun : Isnt that..??

JongHyun the pointed to the side of the statue where the statue parts of the Wolf King Rokizami is carved..

JongHyun : Isnt that.....The Wolf King...King Rokizami the unbeatable Warlord that rule the world of Mortal and Beast for nearly over 100 years..

Minho : Yah..I guess..

JongHyun : So what catergory is Wolf King Rokizami is..??

Key then look at the statue for awhile..

Key : King Rokizami has taken the role of the Berserker in the Holy Grail War..

JongHyun : Wow...a Berserker..

Later after a few minutes...A Ray of light shines brightly from the statue of 7 Kinights. Suddenly my whole body was get tossed behind by a force and when I smash to the ground..I fainted..At that time when I was tossed behind by a force..I felt a slight Pain on my Hand. It was like as though the skin of my body is tearing out and forming together again..

JongHyun : Wow what just happen..??

Everyone ran to me and check if I was alright..and later they saw the Sign of Berserker is being Crafted onto my Hand..

Key : So..Zero is the next Berserker..the one who will receive the title of Berserker from King Rokizami..

Minho : How can Zero possibly be a Berserker when he only use guns and weak magics..and he rarely participate in killing of Vampires..

Key : From the surface we see him as a normal exorcist...But maybe deep in his heart..he has a hidden secret that no one could ever know and understand..

Minho : No wonder he didnt join much in killing Vampires..

JongHyun : Fighting Zero sounds like abit to easy for me isnt it..??

Key : You cant get your guard down maybe he is more powerful then you..??

JongHyun : Impossible okay..I am the Goddest King of Heroes who could ever kill me and what could ever happen..

Key : Like I said..You never know..

JongHyun : Nah..I know Zero very much he is not those kind of tough guys who kill Vampires..He is like those weakers one that support others..

Key : Arrrwww....Nvm...

JongHyun : Haha..Trust me Zero look like he is a real easy target to be defeated..

Key : Okay Okay whatever you think okay..

JongHyun : Okay then..

Okay people it the end of Chapter 11 hope you guys like it and please subscribe to my stories if you like it okay :)) and Sorry for the super long waiting of updates..I was busy the whole Year..