Still at the 1st day of school...the appearence of the room 26 boy gang (shinee)

The Special School Life : Memories

*Continue from chapter 1 of course*

It quite took me some time to think why are there vampire here in these school...or maybe i have mistaken her as a vampire...

I reach into my pocket and look at the papaer that i have in my pocket. it is written clearly on the paper >> "room26". I look around and after that saw some people taking 2 bags as if they are coming here for a holiday.At first  i was quite stupid as i stare at the paper for quite a time after that i went to ask for direction to room26.I follow the direction and i ended up infront of the room26. I took a deep breath and then open the door and then i saw 4 guys inside room.

Guy1 : oh we have here another new room mate...

Zero : earm may I know what is going on here..

Guy1 : oh i forgot to introduce ourselves earm i am onew and this 3 are my brothers. I am the biggest brother.

Onew point at 1 of the guy seating on the chair looking at us.

Onew : He is Minho my 3rd youngest brother..

After that when i look at the other side i saw another guy staring at me..

Zero : ok then who is that..

Onew look at that guy.

Onew : Oh earm he is Key my 2nd youngest brother..

Onew then when close to me and whisper to me.

Onew : Key usually is quite serious so please do not make him angry or you will get hit by him.Ok ?? ( whisper)

Zero: Yah ok why not..

Onew then look around the room.

Onew : Hey earm Minho do you know where JongHyun go to again..??

Minho: Earm i dont know..

Minho look at all direction and then saw JohnHyun sleeping on the bed.

Minho : Look like he is sleeping again..

Onew : Oh wow he just slept and now he is sleeping again..

Zero : Who is he..??

Onew : Oh yah he is JohnHyun my 1st youngest brother.

Zero : Oh i see..

Onew : He is quite.. you know ertic..

Zero : ertic..??

Onew : Earm yah..sort off..

Minho : Too say it straight forward more..He took picture of alot of girls while on the way to the room

Minho then show me the collection of pictures.

Zero : Wow..!!

Minho : Yes wow..

Onew look at the clock and it is about time to go to class already.

Onew : Look like it is time for class.

Minho : I wonder if we are at the same class or not.

Key pull out a piece of paper from his pocket and he place it on the table. Onew took the paper and read it.

Onew: Onew >> Class 1A3

            Key   >>  Class 1A3

            Minho >>  Class 1A3

            JongHyun >> Class 1A3

             Zero >> Class 1A3.

Onew : Ok i think we confirm that we are all at the same class. Hey earm Key how you get this paper.

Key : You do know want to know.

Onew : Ok

Minho : OK seriously wait a minute JohnHyun havent wake up..

Key : I wil wake him up..

Onew : Hey wait please do not do anything violence.

Key : When did i say i want to do violence thing on him.

Key after that whisper at JohnHyun ears..

Key : Hey JohnHyun..Grace Park is inside our room now. ( whisper)

Suddenly JohnHyun open his eyes and then jump off the bed.

JohnHyun : Grace Park baby you are finally here.

Ater that JohnHyun look around the room.

JohnHyun : Oh it is just you guys.. Seriously you get me all excited.

Minho : Hey wait when did Key know about the actress Grace Park..

JonhHyun : Seriosly she is the hottest how cant he do not know her..!!

Key : Shut up JohnHyun. Seriously i usually watch the show Hawaii Five O with JonhHyun so i of course know her as she is so..so..

JohnHyun : HOT heart

Key : Yah HOTheart. Hey wait wait wait not hot , earm she is nice ,slim and beautiful.Yah thats right nice,slim and beautiful..

Minho : Isnt that the same as the meaning of hot...

Key : Ah ha oh look at the time we better go now haha lalalalala..

Minho : You are changing the subject again here.

Onew : can you two stop arguing and it is true that the class is going to start look at the time we are 20min before late timing.

Zero: Where is the class anyway..

Onew : Earm yah that is a very good question... i have 100% no idea where it is..

Key :I know..It is just at the 2nd floor next to the boys toilet..

Onew : Good job Key... ok people lets go..

We get out of the room and ran to 2nd floor. While i was about to enter the class, someone from behind grab onto my shoulder..I at that time i smell again the heavy smell of blood again. I look behind and i turn around. I then saw a girl that is unknow to me but i can sense that she is a vampire also...

Unknown Girl : Hi earm, I am Sunny do you know where is Class 1A3 i am quite lost here..

Zero : Hun..??

Ok this is the end of chapter 2 and so as for those people wandering why TaeMin is not in this story  yet... For you guys information he will appear in the late part of the story..Hope you guys keep reading and subscribe to my story Ok Thx for those people who read my story k .. :)