First night of the Guardian work.

The Special School Life : Memories

*Continue from chapter 3*

We walk back to the class then Onew open the door.

Taeyeon : what did Mr Cross tell you ..??

Zero: Oh earm nothing actually..

Taeyeon : lire...Mr Cross already told me that he will find the room 26 boys to take care of us during night class as u guys will be our guardians for now onwards..

Zero : Oh you know about it along already..

Taeyeon : Yah of course..

Zero : But seriously i still dont get it why everyone keep talking about us room26 boys..??

Taeyeon : Oh so u really dont know..??

Zero : Of course..

Taeyeon : As in this school room 26 is a special room that only Exorcist and vamp hunter live or even special people can live in only so that why i say room26 are very special...

Zero: Then where you vampires live in..??

Taeyeon : At the moon dormitory of course...

Zero : The abandoned school block..??

Taeyeon : Yah..

Zero : Oh i see..

Taeyeon: Oh well i will be looking forward to you guys doing your job at the first day ok..??

Zero : Ok..

*Skip to night time ( 10pm night ) *

At now we are standing outside the Moon Dormitory.

Onew : I think today there will be no people coming to see those vampires..

Minho : Seriously Bro you cant say that now..

Zero : Yah now is still early for them to come..

Onew : What could possibly happen when it the gate is going to be open for about 5 min more..

Minho : ....

After 4 min there is a whole lot of boys stand outside of the Dormitory then trying to squeeze through us to get contact with those vampires..

Onew : Oh wow i regret saying that just now.. i will take my words back ..

Minho : ...

After 1 min the gate open then all the boys push strongly but we manage to hold them back.After that there is a loud sound of wowing and y whistle..We look behind to see what is going on and we saw 7 girls walking pass the gate. I  saw Sunny and Taeyeon among the 7 of them..After sometime the vampires girls walk behind us..

Taeyeon : Good Job Zero keep it up..

Zero : Thanks..

Then after that when i turn back to the front a boy from the crowd punch on my face and so one boy manage to escape over us then he ran toward the vampires girls.I grab onto the boy legs. The boy later fall down then I seat on that boy then i pointed my gun on back of his head..

Zero : You better behave ur self or you wont be able to live an hour boy.You ing dare to punch me again you bloody .

Then suddenly all the boys in the crowd suddenly became quite. I after that stare at them.

Zero : I recommend you guys to nicely walk back to ur room now or else someone going to get hurt.

The boys then silently walk back to their room later.

Zero : Phew i was so scared that they will rebel against us..

Onew : Zero that was quite good just now but you dont have to use violence ok..

Zero : Ok sorry i am too angry just now..

I then look at Taeyeon..

Zero : Are u girls ok..

Taeyeon : You bet haha..

Zero : Ok..

Taeyeon : Ok we better start walking to the classroom now..

Zero : Bye..

After they all walk off we boys started our conversation again..

Onew : Oh wow now what we have to wait for them till 12pm midnight or even later..

Minho : Really...??

Onew : Yah...

JongHyun : How about a game of poker..friendly game ok no money bet in it k.

Key : Nice idea..

Taeyeon and the other vampires girls POV (during when they are walking to the classroom):

Taeyeon : Oh wow just now zero was so fierce haha..

Sunny : Yah..

Tiffany : Seriously why you two keep talking about him..

Taeyeon : He is a vamp hunter isnt it is interesting..??

Tiffany : A vamp hunter in this school is inpossible..

Sunny then stare at Tiffany..

Tiffany : What is ur problem..??

Sunny : He is from the room 26 Fany..

Tiffany : ....Oh ...i will take my words back then..

Yoona : Hehe Tiffany have underestimated that guy..

Soo young : Yah i can see that totally..

Jessica : Just dont think too much Tiffany you are an aristocrats now..

Tiffany : Ya i know that...

Then the 6 of them look behing then saw Yuri day dreaming..

Taeyeon : What you thinking Yuri..??

Yuri : Omg i just saw my prince charming..

6 Of the girls : WHAT..!!!!!

Yuri : I mean that guy on the most left..

Taeyeon : You mean Minho..??

Yuri : Minho hun interesting is he an exorcist or a vamp hunter..??

Taeyeon : Earm exorcist...

Yuri : Ok girls lets go to our classroom now i am in good mode today yay...

The 6 girls : Oh wow...

Earm so it is the end of my chapter 4 storey hope you guys love my storey and pls subscribe to my storey ok.. :) Thx..