Chapter 4: Official Meeting!

"Y... I Love U"

 

1st Day Of School

Jessica And Donghae Woke Up Early Exactly 5:30 Am.

They Took A Bath And Dress Themselves Quickly They Went Down And Ate Their Breakfasts.

Donghae’s Life:

“Umma Appa I Gotta Go Im Gonna Be Late” Donghae said as he stood up from his place “Come On Onew Sulli…” He added as he pulled the 2 on their chairs.

“Hyung… my chicken” Onew said while his hands were on the air trying to grab the table.

“hmmhmmm…” Donghae said shaking his head and removing his hands from Onew’s uniform.

“Fine” Onew said giving up and fixing his clothes.

“Ok Take Care Darlings” Suyin said as both of them walk their children to their car.

“Thanks Umma Appa” Donghae said as all of them Kiss Their Parents And Say Goodbye And They Rode Their Car And Went Straight To SM School.

Jessica’s Life:

“Umma Appa We Really Need To Go We Don’t Want To Be Late Araso…Come On Guys”  

“Ok Let’s Go” Snsd, Jonghyun & Krystal nodded

“Take Care Sweeties” Khuntoria said as they led their children infront of their LIMO.

They Hugged Their Parents And went inside Their Limo Car And Went Straight To SM School. Krystal Is 3rd Year In High School. She Is The Same Year As Jonghyun

“Krystal what’s Your First Class? We Might Be the same…Let’s Go Together” Jonghyun asked Shyly Smiling at her

Krystal looked at him and said “Biology How About You? Jonghyun Ssi” she answered and gave him back the question he asked.

“Same But Please Call Me Oppa…” Jonghyun said with pleading eyes and Krystal’s cheek burned He looked at his watch “Let’s Go Were Gonna Be Late” Jonghyun said happily smiling.
 
“Ok Oppa” Krystal said blushing hard…bowing down in shyness and Jonghyun smiled cutely at her.

When she caught his eyes looking at her she quickly looked away and smiled “Aishh…Why do I feel like this? Am I in love? Kwon Soo Jung stop thinking like that” she thought while shaking her head with closed eyes.

“Krys!” Jonghyun held her face and she opened her eyes and removed his hands.

“Unnies We’ll Go Were Late” Krystal said informing her older friends and walking away fastly from Jonghyun.

“Noonas We’re Going” Jonghyun said running next to Krystal and when he reached her he grabbed her hands and started running fast to their rooms.

Krystal turned red and Snsd members suddenly commented “Aww Aigoo…They’re So Cute”


“Guys I think We’re Late… Gotta Go Bye!” Jessica said and They All Separated And Ran As Fast As They Could.

Jessica’s Side:

“Aish!!!!!” Jessica said looking at her watch pissed off.She’s not looking on her way and suddenly she Bumped into a Handsome Running Man.

“Ohhh…Mianhe…Ouch…” she said Trying To Stand Up But She Can’t She Had Cramps then she started massaging her legs.

“Are You Alright Miss?” the man asked her and gave his hand to her.

Jessica raised her head and she was shock to see that person “AGAIN”

“You Again?” Jessica asked as she raised her eyebrows

Donghae was Shocked And Happy At The Sametime “You Are New Here Right?” he asked While Helping Jessica To Stand.

“Oww…Sorry But I Can’t Stand I Have Cramps” Jessica said while tears started to represent the pain she felt on her legs.

Donghae knelt down and asked her to hop on him “Here Let Me Bring You To The Clinic” but Jessica shook her head “No Were Gonna Be Late Its Fine”

Donghae Looked at his watch “We Still Have 35 Minutes Come On”

“Ok” Jessica finally gave up and Hopped On Donghae’s Back “By The Way I’m Jung Sooyeon But Call I preferred being called Jessica or Sica”

Donghae secretly smiled “I’m Lee Donghae but Just Call Me Hae or but my friends call me Fishy”

Jessica chuckled and questioned him “Fishy?”

“Yup…because they say I look like nemo” Donghae said and pouted

Jessica giggled and Donghae suddenly asked “Can We Be Friends?”

Jessica shyly nodded “Sure…By the way…Im 4th Year College… You?” Jessica added curiously

“Same… What’s Your 1st Class? Mine Math” Donghae answered her

Jessica mouthed an wow “What A Coinsidence.We Bumped Each Other. Then Were On The Same Class. Cool!” Jessica said and after a while They Reached The Clinic.
Donghae Placed Jessica on The Chair.

“Nurse Can You Please Help Her She Had Cramps” Donghae informed the nurse

“Tsk!Tsk!Tsk! Does It Hurt Darling?” Nurse said as she gets the supply of medicine.

“Neh,But I’m Fine Just Please Put Some Bandage Here” Jessica said smiling cutely and Pointing At Her Left Feet

Donghae caught her pretty smile and thought “She’s so pretty…more pretty than any other girls I’ve seen” He secretly smiled.

“Ok” Nurse said as she puts bandage on the foot

After placing the bandage:

“Kansahamnida” Jessica bowed down and the nurse smiled “Your Welcome”

“Come On I Don’t Want To Be Late” Donghae said While Holding Jessica’s Hand Guiding Her.Donghae placed his left hand on her shoulder.

“You’re So Cute Together” the nurse complimented and smiled

Both Hae and Sica blushed hardly

“Unnie…” Jessica said and the nurse understood “Ok…Ok…”

They Went out of the clinic and Were Talking While Walking To Their Classroom.

Jessica suddenly said “Thank You So Much… Let’s Be Best friends Ok…” Jessica looked at him and stopped “Pinky Promise Me Donghae Ssi” she said while Doing Her Puppy Eyes

Donghae stopped and looked at her

“I’m gonna melt” Donghae thought “She’s so cute” his heart started to beat fast

Donghae said “Ok…Pinky Promise Your So Cute But Please Call Me Oppa Or Hae Or Fishy”
He said Doing His cute smile

“No Donghae Ssi” Jessica started walking away Jokingly

Donghae ran next to her and faced her while walking “Why???” he asked pouting cutely

Jessica then faced him “Don’t Pout Oppa You Look Like A Duck I’m Just Joking Earlier” She smiled at him and added “Call Me Sica Ok”

Donghae said and felt relieved “Araso. Call Me Hae Or Oppa”

Jessica smiled “Got It Fishy Oppa”.

They Reached Their Classroom Luckily The Teacher Is Not There Just A Bunch Of Noisy Students.

Then One Girl Shouted

“Donghae Oppa!Ahhhh!” the girl named Gyuri said and all the girls started crowding him.

Sunye started looking around “Where?” Then She Saw Donghae With Jessica. She Ran To Him “Oppa Who Is She?” she said pointing at Jessica

“She Is My Bestfriend Jung Jessica. Jessica This Is Min Sunye” Donghae introduced Jessica to Sunye and she smiled at her

“Hi Nice To Meet You” Jessica greeted her nicely and smiled

“Same” Sunye said while Fake Smiling “I’ll go now” She added and went away

Then Sica And Hae Walked Away. Jessica Sat On The Vacant Seat On The Last Row And Donghae Sat Next To Her. Then The Teacher Came In And Introduced Herself.

????: Im Gonna Be Your Math Teacher And Im.......