Chapter 30: The truth

"Y... I Love U"

 

Finally updated! Keke! Missed this story! I hope you'll love this chapter! Don't forget to comment and subscribe and vote too! :)

Thanks for waiting! :) 

_____________________________________________________________________

“Man you’re seriously in love with her. But that’s not right Hae. She has a boyfriend I’m reminding you!” Leeteuk glanced at Donghae whose lips was now twitched watching the scene. Jessica and Aiden Kissing. All Leeteuk could do was pat him on his knees. This was after they were found by the rescue team and they were lucky enough that they woke up first Or else they would be found in each other’s arms. That will cause bigger trouble. Donghae stood up and stormed out of the scene. “Dong-” Yuri pulled him to sit down once again.

“Let him Jung soo…he needs time.” Yuri smiled an assuring smile and laid her head on Leeteuk’s shoulder. Leeteuk just sighed.

“That kid. Oh Gosh! I really wish they would find the truth out!” Leeteuk frustatedly whispered and Yuri just chuckled.

“Oppa. Be Patient. Love will lead them back to each other.” She smiled and placed a sweet kiss on her lover’s lips.

_____________________________________________________________________

That night...

They partied! And they all got fun. All of them got drunk except for Yoona and Jessica. Donghae was the drunkest out of all and he kept on dancing with Eun seo. He kept on flirting with her and Jessica could clearly see this.

Aish! This man! HE comes up to me and says I LOVE YOU then the next moment I’ll find him…ARGGGGGGGGGGGH!

“Unnie…you don’t need to be that obvious.” Yoona .

“W-What?” Yoona eyed her with those eyes she doesn’t really want to encounter right now. “Of course not! I’m not Jealous with Eun Seo!”

“I didn’t say anything.” Yoona smirked. “A fish is caught by its own mouth.” She shook her head continuously while taking a sip from her orange juice.

“Yoona! It’s not-” Jessica laughed nervously and tried to sip her juice but the straw didn’t exactly went in . Yoona laughed while witnessing the scene. ALLIGATOR LAUGH FTW!

“So you’re lying to me now? Tsk. Jess. You don’t definitely need to do that. You told me the truth remember?!” Yoona’s eyes suddenly widened at the next scene. She looked at Jessica next and then glanced back. “OH MY GOD!”  Jessica looked at where Yoona was staring at. She really didn’t know how to describe the pain she was feeling. She wanted to throw something at Donghae.

‘ARGGHHHHH! I’ll never ever talk to you!’ She stood up and stomped away walking to the beach.

“ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH! I definitely hate you!” She fell down on her knees and threw some sand. HE SAW HIM KISSING HER PASSIONATELY! Wait why was she jealous? To be exact she wasn’t his girlfriend but why did she feel that way?

Okay relax Sica. Don’t be too obvious. Don’t stress yourself and stop thinking about Donghae. *sigh* STOP flooding my mind LEE DONGHAE *pout-pout* Shoot life.

She let herself fall on the cold sand. She could feel the wind pass her skin. It was calming. But then suddenly she feels like something was on top of her. Then someone pressed his lips against hers. She quickly shot her eyes open and pushed the person. She could see Donghae chuckling in front of her.

“Oppa you’re drunk!” She stood up but Donghae pulled her and held her waist tight so that can’t go. He pressed his lips upon her once again. Jessica tried to push him but as she expected Donghae was a lot stronger even when his tipsy.

“Don’t worry. I know what I am doing.” He smiled sweetly that melted all her ice layers completely. He then pulled her hand and brought her to the other side of the island where they were alone. Just the two of them.

They sat on the sand far inches far away from each other. Jessica closed her eyes and she could feel goose bumps on her skin as the wind passes by. She wrapped her coat tighter and then any moment her mind was filled with those memories she couldn’t understand till now. Maybe that’s her old memories but she thought they wouldn’t be bothering again but why are they inside her mind again. Afterwards her head started hurting once more.

“Ouch.” She yelped in pain and Donghae quickly went to her side.

“Jessica…are you alright?” Donghae wrapped his arms around Jessica to guide her.

“Oppa my head hurts. Ah!” After a few more flashbacks the pain subsided. She sighed and fell on his arms

“Sica?”

“Oppa.” She then looked up to Donghae. And then a blurred photo appeared in her mind. She was sure that the person looks like Donghae but if Donghae was part of her life who is he to her then? But she doesn’t mind asking because she knows Donghae too got was on the same state as her. “I’m alright. Stay away from me please.” She removed his arms around her shoulder.

“Yah why are you so cold to me?” Jessica just shrugged her shoulders. “What wrong did I do?”

“Why don’t you ask yourself mr. I love you so much?” Donghae can feel the hint of jealousness on her voice.

“Wait.” Donghae smirked as he ran his hands through his brown hair. “Tsk. You jealous?” Jessica’s eyes widened as she look at Donghae.

“ you.” She smirked. “HELL No. In your dreams!” but deep inside her she was burning.

“I love you.” He told her the magic words she always loved to hear. She wanted to open but she tried to resist it as long as she can. No. She wouldn’t answer.

No Sica. No. You found him kissing another girl. No.no.no.

Jessica just remained silent and ran her fingers through the sand. Donghae landed his hand on top of hers and he pulled it to place it to his chest. Jessica gasped.

“What are you doing?” she continuously blinked.

“Can you feel it?” Jessica’s nose crinkled.

“Feel what?”

“My heartbeat.” Jessica’s heart started to run too. It was too fast perhaps. “I’m sorry.” He pulled her into his arms before she completely break down into tears.

“Donghae.” They were fast flashbacks that were playing inside her mind again. Donghae lifted her chin and then kissed Jessica’s tears away. She smiled a little bit. Donghae then pressed his lips against hers. She could feel the world stop turning. Donghae on the other hand didn’t feel anything wrong. It was all right. Everything feels so right.

“Last official couple.” They didn’t know that Yoona was watching them. Then a song started playing. It was Donghae and Jessica’s theme song. She smiled and wiped her tears remembering the time Jessica and Donghae announced their marriage. If only a song could capture a memory, they would definitely be together again. Yoona sighed. “I know someday. Someday they will be together again. I hope Jessica finds out the truth soon. Oh please dear God.” She walked away leaving the couple do their own thing.

_____________________________________________________________________

It was the time when they came. Jessica missed Donghae. You heard it right. It’s Donghae. She opened the room to his door in the house as silent as she can. As she walked towards the room she saw lots and lots of pictures posted on the wall. To see them clearly she opened the lights and in her surprise it was her friends and Donghae. She laughed at their pictures. (As far as you guys remember. Their friends didn’t post any pictures of Jessica with them. But Donghae has the complete family picture of all of them and that’s when he found the truth.) Her eyes then suddenly caught a broken picture. It looks torn apart and the other half was missing. Her eye brows crooked as she recognizes the pic. She her fingers inside her pocket to get her wallet. She opened it and pulled out her most hidden picture. She carefully pulled the half on the wall and placed it together. That’s when she figured out the truth. She can see Donghae and her standing on the center. They were in each other’s arms.

“Jessica.” Tiffany stopped as Jessica turned around full of tears.

“What is this Tiffany? Why did you guys lie to me?” Tiffany rushed to her and hugged her.

“I’m sorry. We are sorry. We just didn’t want to hurt your feelings.” Jessica slowly pushed her.

“Tell me please. I need to know the truth.” Tiffany pulled Jessica down stairs and gathered all her friends and told them. Jessica was ready to listen.

“Jessica.” Leeteuk was the one who decided to speak. “Donghae and you are best friends. We are all best friends actually. But then you and Donghae are the closest. Then one day Donghae needed to go to Macau and you got mad because we kept it as a secret. And there in Macau happened all the Magic. After 2 years, you told us you were going to be engaged and apparently Donghae was your fiancé. You two loved one another so much.” She was starting to complete the missing puzzle parts. “After that, you got back to Korea and one day Donghae got into an accident and he had amnesia. He hardly remembers you. And then you got hurt when one day a woman suddenly appeared beside Donghae. That’s the day when you found out you have heart failure and Donghae was suddenly gone. He didn’t call us. You got an operation and had amnesia too. Then after 5 years, Donghae came back, and you. You’ve got Aiden.” Jessica just continued crying.

“Now I know.”

“Know what?”

“Now I know why I have this special feeling for Donghae that was meant only for him.” 

_____________________________________________________________________

OMG! Jessica finally knows the truth. What will Jessica's decision be on Donghae and Aiden? What do you think?

Stay tuned to know what's gonna happen next!

Comment! Subscribe and Vote!

a/n: I missed you guys!!!! *flying kiss*