Chapter 20: My heartbreak!

"Y... I Love U"

Hear this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHmWz9XEXLE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica had a frozen expression. She was feeling shock and at the same time sad. They saw Donghae with a girl they didn’t even know. She was a patient too. She was pretty but Sica was prettier than her of course. The girl was feeding Donghae.

Heechul: Hey Hae who’s that?! (Pointing at the girl angrily)

Heechul asked kind of angry because he doesn’t want Jessica to get hurt. Jessica was like his little sister because they kind of look alike.

Donghae: She’s my fri…

Before Donghae could finish his sentence the girl cut him

Girl: I’m his girlfriend I’m Ivy

Jessica: Girl-Girlfriend? (She said stuttering and sitting at the edge of the room crying)

Yoona: Yah stop speaking for him…he’s not yours…

Ivy: Well he is now mine b*t*hes. (Evilly smiling)

Yuri ran next to the girl and forcefully pulled her wrist in a tight grip.

Ivy: Ouchhh…

Taeyeon grabbed the other one and twitched it with the same force.

Ivy shouted in pain and cried.

Yuri: You have no right to call us that.

Taeyeon: Who gave you the right to step on us? You don’t know us…We hate somebody when they always step on us.

Jessica: Unnies…Oppas…

Heechul went next and He held her arm. He guided her.

Jessica was crying so hard. She was tired from this drama already. She was feeling dizzy. Jessica placed her hand on her forehead.

Jessica: Oppa…Chullie oppa…I’m so…(passed out)

All of their friends gathered around Jessica and tried to wake her up.

Jessica was on Heechul’s arms when she fainted. He caught her before she falls.

She woke up feeling dizzy and she tried to stand up. She was also in a hospital room with hospital clothes.

Jessica: Was it a dream or not? Why am I here? Where Is Donghae? What am I doing here?

Tiffany: Darling…It’s not a dream…all of it happened…You fainted…and Donghae…he is in another room with another girl.

Jessica tried to stand up but then her friends stopped her.

Taeyeon: Sica you’re not strong enough…

But Jessica pursued what she was doing. Everyone was holding her.

Jessica: I don’t care…Just let me go…I want to see him.

Super Generation: SICA!

Jessica: please…(Crying again)

Heechul: Fine If Sica wants it don’t let my sister suffer…but it’s not our fault if you get hurt…we warned you! (Wipes her tears)

Jessica nodded and when she was about to open the door. Heechul grabbed her.

Heechul: uh-uh-no…no…no…In one condition…let one of us guys carry you because you might faint again.

Jessica: Yah! Why do you guys treat me like a baby? (pouting)

Heechul: Because you act like one.

Jessica: Oppa!!! I Hate you all! Aish…Do I really have to do this?

All nodded and laughed

Jessica: ugh…fine! Yah! Come here carry me…(Pulls Heechul’s ear)

Heechul: Yah! Do you really need to do that? (Removes Sica’s hands) Why me?

Jessica: You’re the one who suggested it better be the one to do it my twin…

Heechul: Fine (Carries Jessica in a bridal way while going out of the room)

Ryeowook: You look like a married couple (Laughs)

Both made a disgusted face while everybody laughs on what Ryeowook commented.

Heechul: Yah! (Death glare) Why are you to heavy Sica?

Everybody laughs and chuckled

Jessica: (Hits Heechul) Yah! Put me down…I want to walk on my own

Heechul: Aniyo! Stay there I’ll carry you you’re my sis. I don’t want you to be hurt. I don’t want you to fall. I Love you! (Kisses Jessica’s Forehead)

Super Generation: Awww…Sweet…

Jessica: Heechullie oppa…Other people may misunderstand…(looks at the nurses who were giggling at them)

Heechul: Don’t care about them…

Jessica: (Smiles) Kansahamnida oppa!

They were now finally infront of Donghae’s room. They can clearly hear laughter, jokes and they felt sad for Sica. They entered the room and before Sica can see anything Heechul grabbed her and hugged her. Her face was buried on his chest. She started sobbing.

Heechul: Hae tell us the truth who is she? She can’t be your girlfriend or whatever because we know you only loved and will always love one person.

Donghae: And she is that person…(points at Ivy who was evily smiling at them)

Ivy: I told you brats!

Tiffany rushed to the girl and slapped her. Hankyung grabbed her before she can do more violent things.

Tiffany: Oppa let me go…this girl is getting into my nerves.

Jessica: Oppa…(Looks at Heechul who was angry at Donghae)

Tiffany: You must think before you speak little rat…You must treat us well for us to accept you but as we see we will never accept you because there is only one girl who Donghae truly loves and I’m sorry it’s not you…

Ivy: How did you know? (Still with the evil tone)

Jessica stood up and forcefully slapped her.

Jessica: Because I’m the one…He is my fiancé…I love him, we spent so many times together, we live in one roof and I’ve been with him for more than 7 years…I love him…He loves me…We love each other and I’m not gonna stop until he remembers me again…until he remembers me his one true love! (Cries)

Donghae felt Jessica’s pain and he tried to remember her but still he can’t.

Jessica landed on her knees when she felt weak. Her heart hurts and she just ignored it.

Jessica: So let’s just stop and face the truth that he will never remember me. (Whispers) The plan won’t work.

Yoona: Shh…unnie don’t say that oppa will remember you…

Jessica fainted once again and when they touched her she was hot.

Heechul carried her once more and they brought the pale Jessica on her room.

They called the doctor and let him check her. They were all asked to get out of the room. The doctors found out something about her. Why she always faints and get sick-That was their question.

The Doctor came out of the room with a sad face.

Tiffany: So how is she?

Hankyung: Why does she always get sick and faints?

Doctor: I’m sorry but your friend Jessica Jung is dying.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote For Super Junior please...ELF Power! Let us not fail our SJ Now! Fighting

http://mama.mnet.com/en/vote.asp