Chapter 28: Feelings

"Y... I Love U"

 

Thanks for waiting guys! :) Enjoy! Comment! 

Underlined one are the thoughts

_____________________________________________________________________

“Uh…” She moved away and started walking away. She touched her lips and she didn’t know why her lips curved into a smile. Donghae froze. He still can’t get over it. He bit his lips and soon followed her.

It was an awkward atmosphere after that. Donghae rubbed the back of his neck thinking of the next thing to do.

“Umm…I” They said in chorus. “You go first.” They laughed.

“Yeah probably I should really go first.” Donghae said nervously. “Sica, I’m sorry about what happened. I didn’t…to…I didn’t…mean…Arghh…I mean I didn’t mean to.” He pouted his lips. “You know.”

“Huh?” Jessica crooked her eyebrows.  “Oppa can you speak properly and straightly cause I couldn’t understand a single thing.” Jessica chuckled at him.

“I didn’t mean to kiss you. I’m very sorry.” Jessica turned red.

“Ahh…It’s just an accident. No need to worry.” She smiled at him. He smiled back. “It’s getting late. I think I need to go now.” Jessica said and bowed down. She turned around but even before she started walking Donghae held her arm.

“I’ll take you home.”

“Ahh… no need. I can manage.”

“No. I promised you. So please.” Donghae used his puppy eyes. “Pleaseeee….”

“Umm…okay.” Donghae once again took the chance and held her hand running towards the car.

_____________________________________________________________________

“Thank you Donghae.” Jessica said while stepping out of the car. “I really appreciate your concern.” She smiled at Donghae who was leaning at the car, smiling sweetly at her; A smile that would really melt any girl’s heart. Jessica blushed the moment he did that. She didn’t know why but she lost words while staring at him. Donghae kissed her forehead to get her attention and he did. Jessica’s eyes widened. “DONGHAE!!!” Donghae playfully and proudly smiled at her. “Why did you do that?!”

“I was trying to catch your attention but it looks like you are so mesmerized by me so I did that.”

“Am not mesmerized at you! And excuse me! My Aiden is more handsome than you! 100 times!” She crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out. Donghae tried to steal another kiss but then this time Jessica prevented it. She leaned backwards. “Yah!” She tried to hit him but he was running quickly.

AHA! You want to play huh? I’ll catch you Lee Donghae!

She ran after him. “You’ll never catch me Jung!” He stuck his tongue out.

“Just wait! You’ll pay when I catch you!” Donghae paused in front of their house’s door.  He paused to catch his breath. Suddenly, he felt a weight under his shoulder. Jessica hugged his neck and started tickling him.

“Yah wait. I’ll just open the door.” He was laughing hard.

“Aniyooo!” Jessica was laughing with him. He faced her to say something but she continued tickling him harder. So hard that his back hit the back of the door and it opened widely. He lost his balance with Jessica and they both fell on the ground inside the house with Jessica on top of him laughing. Jessica placed her fists on his chest to lean up. They were not aware of their surroundings. They just have their own world without noticing the other people around them. 

“Hey guys.” It caught their attention. They looked up to see their friends smirking. Jessica was taken back. They both stood up blushing.

“It’s not what you think.” Jessica tried to explain.

“It’s not what you think.” Donghae imitated her in a small voice. Leeteuk eyed him. He shrugged his shoulders.

“Uh-huh?”

“Really guys it’s not.” She smiled at them.

“Really guys it’s not.” He continued. Jessica hit his shoulders and glared at him.

“Wait. Where’s Aiden?’

“He’s still not home.”

“Hmm…Better.” She murmured.

Better. He will not get jealous about Donghae. I don’t want him to be hurt.

_____________________________________________________________________

Jessica and Aiden were lying down on the bed. He was hugging her on the waist. She was caressing his face. They were looking at each other with smiles.

“I love you.” He whispered and kissed her forehead.

“I love you too.” She leaned on his chest. A tear fell from her eye. She was lucky because it was too dark for him to notice. She closed her eyes and flashbacks of her and Donghae started to appear.

Fush! I couldn’t like him. I love Aiden. I don’t want Aiden to be hurt. Since he appeared in our life my mind is troubled. I’m so confuse. Why does my heart beats fast everytime I’m with him? Even those small things like Every time our arms would brush each other, or everytime a smile would appear on his face. Why couldn’t I forget about it? Okay Jessica Jung. Make up your mind. Either lose Aiden forever or Ignore Donghae. *sigh* of course, ignore Hae. But. No buts Jessica. Argghh! Okay stop thinking that’s final you’re not inlove with Lee Donghae nor you like him. Just ignore him. FOREVER.

_____________________________________________________________________

Morning…

Okay so now you’re telling me we have to go to another trip with Donghae?! Seriously? How can I forget about my feelings about him? Fush…did I just say feelings? Oh my…I am not inlove with Donghae okay! NOT...Arggg!

“Jessica are you okay? You look a little bit bothered.” Aiden asked worriedly. Jessica just groaned and rested her head on his chest.

“Don’t worry. I’m fine oppa.” He kissed her cheek.

So yeah. I’m definitely bothered right now. -_-

_____________________________________________________________________

Jessica’s POV

“Thank you oppa.” I kissed Aiden on the lips as we board on the private plane. It was Aiden’s treat now. HE planned this trip as a Christmas gift for all of us.

At least this time it isn’t Donghae. Oh yeah where is that guy? He told us he will bring a friend. So where is he?

“Hi guys. Sorry for letting you wait for so long guys.” I heard Donghae’s voice coming from the back but I didn’t bother to look at him. But then I heard my friends murmur. I can hear his footsteps coming towards us and Aiden. I bit my lips nervously. Then I heard Donghae’s low and husky voice.

“Hey Guys. This is Eun Seo.” I quickly shoot up a glance at the woman beside him.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” She bowed down. I smiled a little bit.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Our friends greeted her lightly and they smiled.

I couldn’t help but frown. Fush. It shouldn’t be this way. I shouldn’t feel this. Smile Jessica.

Then A fake smile approached my lips and soon my face didn’t show any emotions.

“This is Aiden and Jessica.” I smiled at her.

“Hi nice to meet you.” I raised up my hand and she gladly took it. I can feel Donghae look at me.

“Same here.” He continued to introduce her to everyone and worse they have to seat next to us since it is the only space left. I laid my head on Aiden’s left shoulder and slept there. The next thing when I woke up is that I need to pee.  I slowly stood up and went to the bathroom. After I went out, I saw Donghae coming out from the other bathroom. I started walking away and I can feel he was after me.

“Please go back to your respective seats. We are now about to land.” I continued walking until I felt the airplane shake. I lost my balance and fell backwards. Donghae caught me.

Shoot.

He guided me up. “Are you alright?” I blushed and just smiled at him. All our friends’ eyes were on us since we are on their seat part.

“Thank you.” I laughed and embarrassly told him.

“Be careful.” I nodded and we continued walking until we reach our seats again. I tried to calm my heart who’s beating is now abnormal.

End of Jessica’s POV

_____________________________________________________________________

Comment! :)