Chapter 22 Preview

"Y... I Love U"

 

After 5 years…

This scene was caught…4 years ago after Jessica’s operation.

A beautiful girl was sitting on a bench underneath the big tree. She tied her blonde hair up and wore a simple shirt and skirt. She was resting her eyes after reading a thick book of her lessons.

Girl: Ahhh!!! Why is this so hard?

Boy: Jagiya! (He called her and sat next to her)

Girl: Oppa I’m so tired today…

The girl rested her head on his broad chest and he held her shoulders tightly.The cute guy kissed her nose and chuckled.

Boy: What did my jagiya do to get tired?

Girl: I read this book…(she handed him the heavy book)

Boy: Babe that’s not called tired…it’s called “LAZINESS” (joking)

He emphasized the word “LAZINESS” and poked her nose. The girl hit his arms and turned her back on him pretending to be angry. The guy suddenly back hugged her and laid his chin on her little shoulder.

Boy: My Baby Sica…That’s not what I meant…I was joking okay!

Jessica: Well I’m not!

Jessica continued to ignore the guy’s presence.

Boy: Baby Sica…Don’t be childish…I’m sorry (Pulling her next to him and brushing his lips towards hers) I love you

Jessica: Fine I forgive you…I’m sorry…I love you too my…

_______________________________________________________________________

You can clearly hear the hospital machine go: beep…beep…beeeppp. You can see a girl lying down very pale. It was her operation day and even though she hated to do this so much she wanted to spend more time with her friends and love ones. Everyone kept on walking backwards and forwards. Some where praying hoping Sica would survive.

The Doctors came out. Everybody rushed in front of her feeling nervous.

Doctor: (Sigh)