Chapter 12: Leaving…

"Y... I Love U"

 

They See Each Other Every Weekends And Tell Stories About What Happened.
Of Course The Couples Are Always Together. After 2 Years.
It’s Saturday:

Leeteuk: Guys We Have Something Important To Say!

Super Generation: Huh….

Yoona: What Is It?

Tiffany: Don’t Tell Us Your Pregnant?

Eunhyuk: Or Sick Or Something?

Hyoyeon: Or Are You Gonna Get…

Leeteuk: Stop It Your Right Hyoyeon Ssi We’re Getting Married.

Super Generation: Congrats!

Tiffany: We’re Happy For You

Yuri: Thank You So Much Now Let’s Sit Down And Eat!

They All Sat Down.They Rented The Place For Themselves Only Then Somebody Called Donghae,His Parents, They Are Now In Busan.

Donghae: Excuse Me? (He Stands Up And Went In One Corner) What?! (Luckily The Others Didn’t Notice) Fine Mom!

Liyin: You’re Going Here In Busan! Okay You Have 1 Week To Tell Your Friends Goodbye.
Okay?

Donghae: I Love You Umma!

Liyin: I Love You Darling!

Then He Sat Down Again With A Happy Face Luckily No One Noticed His Sadness.

Leeteuk: What Is It Donghae?

Donghae: Nothing Just About Some Business

Leeteuk: Umm… Okay

Donghae: Girls Favor Can You Just Go Over There We’ll Just Have A Boy Talk, Okay?

Taeyeon: Okay Let’s Go Have Our Own Conversation.

Donghae: Guys,I’m Leaving (Whispers)

Leeteuk: What?!!


Donghae: You Can Tell Your Girlfriends Just Tell Them To Don’t Say It To Sica.Look How Happy She Is (Looks At Jessica Then Looks Back At s) Promise Me Please

Leeteuk: But Can We Sleep Over At Your House Since Your Parents Are Gone.

Donghae: Sure Now Let’s Go To The Girls And Announce The Sleep Over. (Then They Went To The Girls.)

Ryeowook: Girls,We Will Have A Sleep Over At Donghae’s House We Will Fetch You Early Tomorrow 8:00 Am. Okay?

Snsd: Ok!

Then After That They Talked About A Lot Of Things And Went Home To Pack Their Things.
In Jessica’s Room:

Seohyun: Why Do You Think They’re Doing This?

Jessica: I Think They Just Want To Spend Some time With Us. Since It’s Our Vacation Now.

Seohyun: Um… Ok!....

Taeyeon: Now Let’s Finish Packing And Sleep Early.

Snsd: Ok!

They Finished Packing And Slept Early. Early In The Morning They Woke Up And Made Breakfast. Then The Boys Arrived And Ate With Them And Since Khuntoria Is Gone They Have To Lock The House. They Went To Lee’s Mansion.

Donghae: Welcome To My House.

Seohyun: Oppa You Didn’t Tell Us Your House Is A Mansion.

Donghae: (Laughed) Make Yourselves Comfortable Okay?

Snsd: Ok!

Donghae Toured The Girls Around His House And He Told Them To Sleep In The Guest Room It Is Big For Them It Has 3 Big Beds.

Jessica: Oppa It’s So Big.

Donghae: It Makes You Comfortable.

Snsd: Umm…Thanks

They Went To The Living Room And Played A Lot Of Games Then When Jessica Is Talking To Donghae,They Whispered Something To Each Other.

Suju: Meet Us At The Garden When Jessica Falls Asleep Don’t Wake Her Up We’ll Tell You Something Important (Whispers)

Snsd: Okay (Whispers)

Luckily Jessica Didn’t Notice Because She Was Too Busy Talking To Donghae.

Then All Of Them Went Up And Went To Bed Because They Were Too Tired.They Have To Make Jessica Fall Asleep So They Faked Sleeping But They Didn’t Have To Do That Because Jessica Was Too Tired She Sleeps Early.Then They All Stood Up And Made An Exit The Door Shut Not Too Loud Luckily Jessica Was In Her Dreamland.

They Met The Boys In The Garden And Kissed Their Boyfriends.
They Were Curious.

Yuri: Honey,What Is It? (Asking Leeteuk)

Leeteuk: Ask Donghae

Yuri: Fishy, What Is It? Why Doesn’t Jessie Have To Know?

Donghae: I’m Leaving

Yuri: What?! Don’t Joke Around We Don’t Like It Oppa! (Angry)

Donghae: I’m Not Joking I’m Leaving On Friday You Know It Is Hard For Me To Leave But I’m Begging You Not To Tell Jessica.

Yuri: She Has The Right To Know!

Donghae: Please (Kneeling Infront Of Yuri Crying Then Bows His Head)

Now All Of Them Are Crying Because They Know How Much Donghae Loves Jessica And How Hard It Is To Leave His Only Love And Friends.

Yuri: (Kneels Down Crying,Holds Donghae’s Head And Then hugged Him) Oppa Uljima Were He-Here Fo-r You  I Promise To Keep It.

Donghae: Really? (Looks At Yuri And The Girls)

Snsd: Yes!

Then All Of Them Hugged Him.Then All Of Them Went To Their Rooms And Slept Crying. They Managed To Woke Up Early Even If They Slept Late Last Night Because Of The Drama. They Had Smiles On Their Faces Even Though It Hurts Inside.

Jessica: What Happened To You Guys You All Look Tired?

Donghae: Nothing,We Can’t Just Sleep Because We Have A Lot Of Energy.

Jessica: When I Woke Up You Guys Are Gone?

Snsd: (Gasp)