Chapter 27: The Meeting

"Y... I Love U"

The underlined words - thoughts. :) 

ENJOY! Don't forget to comment! ;)

____________________________________________________________________

“Oppa!” Jessica rushed down stairs and hugged Aiden tightly. He chuckled and kissed her lips.

“You must have missed me so much.” She hit his chest lightly. However, of course she missed him so much; His scent, his face, his hugs, kisses, everything about him.

“Aigoo…maybe it was you!”

“Of course I did.” He slightly pinched her nose.

“Yohoo~ Excuse me Lovely dovey…We’re all hungry and let’s eat.” They all laughed at Shindong’s statement and the couple hand in hand proceeded to the kitchen.

____________________________________________________________________

To repay the days they weren’t together, Aiden and Jessica decided to stroll on the mall. While walking, Aiden bumped into someone.

“I’m sorry.” He looked up and his eyebrows crooked on the familiar face. Jessica gasped quietly. She was feeling nervous and she didn’t know why.

“I’m sorry as well.” His eyes gazed at her after Aiden. “It’s nice seeing you Jes- I mean Miss Jung.” He smiled sweetly and she slightly did the same.  “By the way, I’m Lee Donghae.”

“I’m Kim Aiden. It's nice meeting you Mr. Lee" the man on Jessica's side offered his hand to the person he was facing. He smiled at him. He did the same. Although both were staring intensely at each other. Jessica nervously gulped.

"Finally I met you Mr. Kim." He eyed Jessica then gave Aiden a sharp look.

"We have to go." Jessica said and linked her arm to Aiden.

"No. We have to talk about a lot of things. A LOT." Donghae slightly smirked. “I wanna know you more Mr. Kim. So I offer you both coffee, My treat.” He said in a pleasing manner.

“Umm…Jessie” he was waiting for his girlfriend’s approval. Jessica’s couldn’t say no.

“S-sure.” She smiled at him and they walked to the Donghae’s favorite coffee shop. They sat on the rounded table in front of the mirror where they can see people pass by. The couple was across him.

“Good Afternoon Mr. Lee. May I take your order?” The waitress smiled at them. Donghae was known there because he was always staying there to waste some time or to make up his mind.

“As usual.” He simply answered with a grin.

“Ms. Jung?”

 “My favorite please.” Jessica nodded and smiled.

“Sure Jess.”

“Thanks Hye Sun”

“Is he your boyfriend?” she pointed at Aiden.

“Yes. He is.” She giggled and proudly told her.

“Wow! Nice Meeting you. I’m Goo Hye Sun.”

“Kim Aiden” They shook hands. “I’ll order the same as hers.”

“Your orders coming right up!” She marched back to the kitchen leaving the 3 alone.

“Umm…I see you’re known here too.” Donghae told Jessica.

“Deh…This is one of my solitude.” She chuckled. “And you too?”

“Yes. The same purpose. Favorite coffee shop.”

“Me too…”

“You guys have so many things in common. You’re like siblings.” Aiden recited kind of feeling jealous.

You know nothing about us. Jessica and I are more than that.

“So…Aiden how old are you?” Donghae asked to change the topic.

“23.”

“Oh… a year older than me. I’ve got myself a brand new hyung!” Donghae recited like a little kid and giggled. Their orders arrived on time.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome”

“So Hyung, When and where did you met Sica?”

“Well, actually at the mall 3 years ago. Donghae, can I ask you something?”

“Sure Hyung.”

“Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Ahh…Aniyo. Actually, I’m in love with someone now but long time ago I knew I met this woman whom I dedicated my whole heart but I’ve met an accident and erased some of my memories including her.”

That someone and the person I dedicate my whole heart is the same woman. Jessica. I knew it from the day I met her in front of the house to the day I saw our picture once again. I wanna regain my memories.

“Really? I hope you remember her.”

“Yeah I hope so too…but I actually live a new life now and I’m happy.”

“Oppa.” Donghae’s eyes shot straight to hers. He was shock because for the first time Jessica called him ‘oppa’ in front of Aiden. “Me too…actually I had an amnesia too but mine was worse because I couldn’t remember even a single thing.”

“Chincha?”

“Deh.”

I wanna remember the guy that I used to love. The person hunting me in my dreams. Even though Aiden’s with me my heart couldn’t be complete. I still feel kind of empty.

“Goodluck to you.”

“Same to you oppa.”

“Excuse me guys I’ll just go to the restroom.” Aiden stood up and walked pass by them. When Aiden was gone, silence occurred. Donghae wasn’t sure if he was going to speak. Jessica neither didn’t know what to do, it seems like something was stopping her from speaking. Eventually both of them didn’t know what to talk about. Jessica slowly picked up her cup and pressed her lips upon it to drink. Donghae slowly watched her as she gulp the coffee down . Jessica noticed after she placed her cup down.

“Oppa. What are you looking at?” Donghae pointed at the left side of his lips. Jessica wiped it slowly but didn’t get the right spot. Slowly Donghae leaned to her and wiped it.

“Ah...Kansahamnida.” She nervously bowed down blushing. Donghae smirked. Aiden arrived.

“Donghae…I’m sorry but we need to go.” Aiden said in a rush. Jessica kind of felt nervous as Aiden’s hold on her wrist tightened.

Did he saw that? My goodness I am so dead. 

“Uh…waeyo? We haven’t finish our conversation hyung.”

“Sorry but I have an urgent meeting.”  He guided Jessica on standing up. “Thanks for the coffee. Let’s go Sica.” He was about to pull her gently when she stopped him. Jessica sighed and smiled.

Sigh. Thank God.

“Oppa...I wanna stay here at the mall. Just wanna take a few more strolls.” Aiden looked at her with worried eyes. “and I don’t want to you to be late.” He knew what she was referring to. “I’ll go home safely.”

“But wh-” Jessica placed her index finger on his lips and soon her arms found its way around his neck.

“I promise I’ll take care of myself. I’ll call you as soon as I get home. Let’s talk later. I love you.” She pressed her lips against Aiden’s in front of Donghae. Aiden felt relieved knowing Jessica was still deeply in love with him. Donghae bit his lips and had jealousy written all over his face. But he had no right to be jealous; she was not his. He sighed deeply.

“I love you too.” He said and kissed her forehead. He then turned his attention to Donghae. “Thank you so much Donghae!”

“No problem.” Donghae slightly smiled. Soon he waved his hands to both of them and left.

“Oppa…Thanks for the coffee.” She smiled.

“Sica…umm…can I come with you?” He looked at her with pleading eyes.

“huh…where?”

“Anywhere. I have nothing to do so come on. I promise I’ll accompany you home.” Donghae placed the money on the table with the bill and dragged Jessica by hand. Jessica looked at their intertwined hands. She blushed and at that moment, she felt her heart race.

_____________________________________________________________________

 

“Hmm…If yiyu win I’ll give you anything you want but If I win you’ll do anything I want. Deal?” Jessica being competitive shook hands with Donghae.

“Deal!” Donghae smirked.

I will win this. This is my chance! Hahahaha!

They started dancing to the beat and at the end, Donghae won instantly.

“YES!” Donghae jumped in happiness.

“Unfairrrrrrr!!!” Jessica pouted and Donghae pinched her nose lightly. Jessica chuckled. “Soo…”

“So…Are you ready for your dare?” Jessica nodded. “Kiss me.”

“What?!” Jessica sarcastically laughed. “Are you serious oppa?” Her eyebrows furrowed.

“Of course.” He proudly said and chuckled. “We made the deal. Do it Sica.”

“Oppa. I have a boyfriend and you know…you know he might…umm”

“He won’t know if you won’t tell. He’s not here. Do your dare.” Donghae crossed his arms opening his cheek to her.

“Aish.” A part of her wanted to stop but more part of her want to do this. She was puzzled. “Fine.” Slowly she moved her lips towards he cheek but he moved his head towards where her face was. Their faces where inches from each other. “Yah!” Donghae chuckled. Jessica slowly giggled at him and pinched his cheek. “Oppa! You wanna do this or not?”

“Of course!” Donghae went back to his original position. Jessica held his face and as her lips touched his skin they both felt electricity flow down on their bodies. Jessica blushed and Donghae smiled widely.

_____________________________________________________________________

After watching movies, playing arcade games, going to the amusement park and riding all the rides. Donghae and Jessica walked by the Han River.

 “Oppa! I had so much fun! Kansahamnida!” She said smiling from ear to ear and bowed down. Donghae looked at her and placed a fallen her behind her ear.  He smiled gently.

“I told you!” Jessica tried to sit on the brick barrier of the sea and the land but she kept on falling. Donghae saw this and chuckled.

She looks so cute hanging there like a little kid.

“Oppa! Are you laughing at me?!” Jessica crossed her arms and pretended to be mad. It made Donghae smile more. He went closer to her and Jessica yelped when carried her by waist.  Donghae placed his arms protectively on each side where she sat. She looked at his face and examined his features. It was beyond perfect. It was more than perfect.  

“Am I that handsome that you kept on staring at me?” Donghae .

“Aniyo.” She proudly said and they both chuckled.

“Fine. But I don’t believe you.” He smirked. “Look at me. Look at me straight to the eyes and tell me I am not handsome. Do not look anywhere because if you do it means I’m handsome.” Donghae stared at her intensely and she gulped. She looked at him straight to the eyes for the past 30 seconds but his lips were catching her attention. She tried not to look away from his eyes but soon her gaze were focused on his lips.

“Aha! You lose!” Donghae exclaimed. “I’m handsome admit it.” 

“Fine whatever.” She giggled.

He looks perfect.

She held his shoulder and jumped but as soon as she felt his hand on her waist for guidance, they both felt their hearts beat fast; not because he was holding her close but because when she jumped her face where inches away from him and their lips accidentally slightly touched each other. Electricity once again. 

I’m sure. I’m very sure about this feeling. I Lee Donghae. I…I’m inlove with you, Jessica Jung. 

Donghae admits it to himself he is deeply inlove with her.

_____________________________________________________________________

Intense Meeting of Aiden and Donghae! OMG! Hae and Sica are starting to be close to one another. Omo! Its now clear for Hae. He knows his true feelings for her. 

Will he finally regain his memories? Or will she ever remember him? 

Stay tune for the next chapters to know the answer! kekeke! ^^ Don't forget to leave a comment. Comments are appreciated. :*