Chapter 24: Cause there's Y O U and M E...

"Y... I Love U"

 

A/N: The kids are not here cause they are staying with their grandparents when weekends ;) ENJOY!

________________________________________________________________________________________

Aiden: Hey Baby are you okay?

Jessica: Yes I’m fine.

Jessica looked back at the man that bumped her as they walk away.

They went to every single special place for them then they decided to go to Aiden’s place to get him some clothes for the party.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

7:30 pm

Aiden and Jessica went back to the mansion to celebrate with their friends. They went inside holding hands.

Jessica: Hey guys we’re here.

Nobody responded

Jessica: Uh-Where are they?

Jessica and Aiden walked to the garden and their friends jumped out from where they hide.

Super Generation: Surprise! Happy Anniversary

Happy 22nd Birthday Fishy~

Aiden and Jessica: Thank you so much guys (bowing down)

All of them went and hugged the two.

Leeteuk: So…………LET the PARTY START!!!!

They cheered and enjoyed the rest of the night.

Yesung: Hey come on let’s play truth and dare.

They all formed a big circle.

It’s just like when we were young~ I miss those days. Full of laughter and happiness. Confessions.

Leeteuk was starting to tear up. Yuri wiped it. Yuri leaned her head on Leeteuk’s chest and he circled his arms around her.

Yuri: Oppa…

Leeteuk: I’m fine Yuri~ah I’m fine.

Leeteuk spinned the bottle and it landed on Tiffany.

Tiffany: What the heck?! Why am I always the first oneee! And Why are you the one that’s gonna ask mee! Oppa please easier that before!

They all laughed at her.

Leeteuk: It looks like a reenactment of the old ones. Hmm…What did I ask you before?

Tiffany: You asked me to kiss the person I like.

Leeteuk: Thank me! Because If I didn’t do that you two wouldn’t be together! (chuckles)

Tiffany: Whatever oppa! Give me a dare!

Leeteuk: Okay…..Hmmm…Find and hold a bug.

Tiffany: W-What?! (Stuttering) No way! Oppa I hate you!

Everyone laughed at her they all know Tiffany hate bugs.

Leeteuk: Faster Miyoung~ah or I’ll be the one to get it and you’re gonna hold it longer.

Tiffany: A N I Y O! No Way! Truth Truth!

Leeteuk: Okay Fine~Hmmm… What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you?

Tiffany: Umm…I fell down on the stairs and you Taeyeon saw it.

Taeyeon burst out laughing.

Leeteuk: Why didn’t we see that?

Tiffany: Because you left that day to check Yuri on the hospital cause that was her labor week. I was running downstairs and clumsiness I fell. Then Forget about ittt okay! (chuckles)

Tiffany bowed her shyly and everyone laughed at her.

Tiffany: NEXT!

Tiffany spinned the bottle and it landed on Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun: Is this a replicate of the Truth and Dare we played when we were young?

They all nodded.

Tiffany: Do you like Seohyunnie? (Joking)

Kyuhyun chuckled.

Kyuhyun: Of Course! Hahaha

Tiffany: I’m just joking here’s the real deal What is the greatest lie you have ever made in your life right now?

Kyuhyun: That I don’t believe that We could see HIM once again. That’s it.

Everyone mouthed an O and felt what the maknae feels. Jessica and Aiden didn’t know what they were taking about. Who’s the HIM? And what old truth or dare it is? But their friends kept smiles on their faces and made the atmosphere as happy as it could be.

Kyuhyun: Next!

Kyuhyun spinned the bottle and it landed on Aiden.

Kyuhyun: Hey Man! Truth or dare.

Aiden: Dare (Confident)

Kyuhyun: Kiss Jessica for 22 seconds.

They all chuckled at their maknae.

Aiden: Okay~

Aiden slowly leaned his face to Jessica’s and kissed her lips.

Super Generation: 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10…

Yoona: They are enjoying. There eyes are both closed. Kekeke

Everyone chuckled. They adored them 2. They got their phones out and got pictures. When they were done they all giggled and fakely coughed.

Seohyun: Oppa Unnie We are still here.

The two parted and they blushed shyly. Jessica cocooned herself on Aiden’s chest.

They had fun all night long.

Its true…HISTORY repeats itself.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Early in the morning,

Aiden prepared himself to go to work. Nobody else was awake except for the Jessica and him cause it was still early in the morning. Aiden was wearing a suit and was ready to go, Jessica arranged his tie and circled her arms around him. He tightened his grip around her waist. He placed a fallen hair at the back of her ear.

Aiden: Why beautiful?

Jessica: Nothing. Just take care okay?

Aiden nodded.

Aiden: Of course.

Jessica leaned and kissed him.

Aiden: I need to go baby…I don’t want to be late because of the traffic.

Jessica nodded and they both went down.

Aiden gave that last one kiss before he left. She waved her hands until he disappeared from her sight. She went back inside the house.

She sat down on the couch and opened the television. Minutes passed and she got bored, she decided to take a jog. She changed her clothes and got her car keys. She left a note.

Aiden already left. I just got out for jogging :) –Sica

________________________________________________________________________________________

After an hour, Jessica went back. She saw a car parked infront of their house and she saw a man leaning on the car and staring at the house. She can’t see his face cause he was wearing a sunglass. She parked her car and went to the man.

Jessica: Excuse me. What are you looking at the house?

He looked at her. He looks young and handsome. His smile was beautiful. His features are perfect.

Man: The owner of this house is happy. I can see it on the structure of house. The people there are important for me.

Jessica looked at him puzzled.

Man: Very important.

Jessica: Wait who are you? Why did you say those people are important for you?

The man took his glasses off and offered a handshake.

Man: I’m Lee Donghae.

Jessica: I’m Jessica Jung.

At that moment when their hands touched each other they felt different. They felt electricity flow down on their body. Jessica quickly got her hands back.

Jessica: Wait you look familiar? Hmm…

She was thinking where she saw him.

Donghae: I bumped you yesterday when you were walking with your boyfriend.

Jessica: Ahh Yeah…I’m so sorry.

Donghae: No I’m the one that’s supposed to say sorry. I didn’t mean to bump you. Sorry.

Jessica: Ahh Its fine. Well Nice meeting you Donghae.

Donghae: Nice meeting you too Ms. Jung.

Jessica: Don’t be so formal just call me Jessica.

Donghae’s thoughts: That name sounds familiar but oh well…

Donghae chuckled, Jessica giggled.

Donghae: Pleasure to meet you too Jessica.

She bowed down and went inside the house. Donghae went inside his car.

She found everyone preparing for breakfast.

Yoona: Oh Jessie you’re here.

Jessica smiled.

Jessica: Oppa Unnies I saw someone outside.

They all looked at her.

Leeteuk: Ohh…really why was that person there?

Jessica: He was looking at our house. He was saying something about us and our house.

Leeteuk: did you ask his name?

Jessica nodded and smiled.

Jessica: hmm...something like Lee Donghae. Yeah that's his name.

Super generation: What?!

They all rushed to Jessica.

Leeteuk ran out of the door and saw the car far away. He went back and sighed in disappointment.

Heechul: Where is he?

Leeteuk: He just left.

Taeyeon eyed him. He nodded and sat on the couch.

Taeyeon: Come on let's eat.

They all went to the dining room not in their selves. They all look lost except for Jessica who was clueless.

Taeyeon: Teukie?

He shook his head. Taeyeon nodded. She proceeded. She sat next to Yuri and whispered...

Taeyeon: Yul...

She wasn't responding.

Taeyeon: Yuri...

Yuri looked at her.

Taeyeon: Teukie oppa...

She nodded and went to Leeteuk and hugged him tightly. He was crying.

Leeteuk: I never he would comeback. I'm so lucky I didn't lose faith. I want to see Him.

Yuri: We all want to see him. Oppa please...let's not show Jessica our pains. We should not let her be affected by this.

Leeteuk nodded. Yuri wiped his tears and kissed him. Leeteuk chuckled.

Leeteuk: Hey thank you sweetheart.

Leeteuk hugged him. Yuri held his hand and fixed him.

Yuri: Come on let's eat. Pleasee...

Yuri pulled him inside the dining room. They sat together.

Taeyeon: Oppa...let's talk after.

We need to decide.

She whispered to Leeteuk.

Breakfast was quite. No one dared to talk. They can't believe what just happened. Jessica broke the silence. She knew something was wrong. Usually their breakfast is happy, everybody is noisy, but now they all looked bothered.

Jessica: Tell me the truth please...are you guys okay? You look weird.

Everyone looked at her and smiled. They started talking and talking so that Jessica wouldn't notice their sadness. They were acting happily but deep inside suffering.

Jessica just shrugged her shoulders and just smiled. She continued eating but she knew they were lying. They are not fine look at their faces but then Jessica just went with the flow. Even though they wouldn't tell her she knows it. She can FEEL it.

Taeyeon stood up and pulled Leeteuk to the garden. They sat across each other.

Taeyeon: oppa what do we do? Jessie's life is perfect at this state.

Leeteuk: As the oldest members, we need to decide Taeng. Donghae doesn't know Jessica and vice versa but Taeng we need him. We need him so much. We've sacrificed a lot just to find and see him. We can't let this just pass and go like a wind.

Taeyeon nodded. She understands him. They all can. They all feel the same.

Taeyeon: Oppa what about Aiden and Sica?

Leeteuk: They will not be affected cause they don't know him. Let us keep that in that way. If Donghae and Jessica are really meant to be, then fate and destiny will bring them together.

Taeyeon: Isn't this a sign?

Leeteuk: What do you mean?

Taeyeon: Why would destiny let Jessica meet Donghae once again if one would just hurt another again? And the fact that Jessica was the one that saw him not us.

Leeteuk got her point and he just shrugged his shoulders.

Leeteuk: Or maybe there's a possibility that destiny just wants them to forgive and just forget.

Taeyeon shrugged her shoulders.

Leeteuk: But as for now...let destiny make its own way. Let's go with the flow. As for now Let's just follow their story.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Another day passed...

They want back to being those happy and noisy people. They were all smiling knowing that Donghae is safe and they could see him once again. Even though they don't know where and when.

Later when they were having there lunch....

The doorbell rang.

Jessica: I'll get it...maybe its Aiden oppa.

They all nodded and smiled. Jessica opened the door.

Jessica: Ohh...Annyeonghaseyo Donghae ssi...

Donghae smiled at her.

Donghae: Annyeonghaseyo  Jessica...

Seohyun: Unnie what's takin

Seohyun got frozen. She can't believe what she just saw. She ran to him and hugged him tightly. She had tears on her eyes.

Seohyun: Donghae oppaa... (whispers) We miss you so much...

Donghae: Seohyunnie...I miss you guys too....

They parted and he looked at her.

Donghae: still pretty as ever maknae.

Seohyun: Oppa you look handsome still..Come on you don't know how much all of us wanted to see you...

She linked her arms around Donghae's and led him to the dining room but then Seohyun thought about something.

Kyuhyun: Seohyunnie Jessie what took you so long?

Jessica sat down on her chair while Seohyun still stood there.

Seohyun: Guys look here. Tada

She jumped out of the way and Donghae appeared. Everyone wasted no time and rushed to him. Jessica was puzzled. Tears fell down from everybody's eyes.

Donghae: Miss me that much.

Everyone nodded.

Donghae: I miss you guys more...

Leeteuk: Come on let's eat...

Donghae sat across Jessica while she just looked at him weirdly. He didn't notice that.

Their atmosphere was happy. They all shared laughter and memories.

Siwon: What are you up to now Hae?

Donghae: I'm an architect and I'm running our company.

Jessica: Guys, Aiden just texted me he couldn't come.

She pouted.

Taeyeon: Aww...Jessie its fine. You'll gonna see him sooner or later.

Jessica smiled and nodded. Donghae was stealing glances of her. Jessica stood up and started cleaning.

Yoona: Jessica I will help you.

Jessica just smiled.

Jessica: No Yoong just stay there. I know you guys are busy. I know you missed him a lot.

Jessica went inside one room near the dining area and started cleaning the plates.

Donghae: Wait.

Donghae stood up and went where Jessica was. Jessica was shock.

Jessica: Ohh- Why are you here?

Donghae: I wanna help you...you can't handle that alone (smiles)

Jessica:  Thank you but what about Oppas and unnies?

Donghae: they are busy talking to one another...so kaja let's start the work!

Donghae wore an apron and started cleaning. Jessica just looked at him and smiled. Donghae looked at her and smiled back.

Everyone eyed one another and went on each side of the opening of the open room. They look at the two. They smiled to themselves as they look at the two laughing and enjoying their time together like the old times.

Donghae placed his finger full of bubbles on Jessica's nose. Jessica pouted and giggled. She has to do her revenge so she placed her finger full of bubbles too on his cheek. They both played until their faces were full on bubbles. Donghae wiped her face with a clean towel and she did the same to him. All of them left the two and just let them be happy with their moment. They were all thrilled and they can't stop giggling about the two.

When they finished, they sat together with their other friends.

Kangin: It seems like you know each other so well right now.

They both nodded and smiled. Donghae's arms where relaxing on the head of the couch while Jessica was right next to him leaning on the head of the couch.

Slowly as time passed by the two accidentally fell asleep on one another. They didn't bother them. It was like they forgot at that moment that Jessica had a boyfriend. It was a moment for them to treasure cause that was the moment where all of them got together complete once again. They all fell asleep leaning on each other.  

Time passed by~

________________________________________________________________________________________

Kyaaaaa! The time we all have been waiting forr! :) Subscribe and Comment! ;)