Chapter 29: Stuck

"Y... I Love U"

 

 Happy New Year! I hope many Haesica moments this 2013.  :)

Enjoy! Don't forget to comment! :)

_____________________________________________________________________

“So the first part of our trip is treasure hunting. The first one to find the pearl in this forest will have it. But first we have to group ourselves into 2.” They quickly parted.

1st group

Leeteuk-Yuri-Ryeowook-Kangin-Taeyeon-Sunny-Shindong-Sooyoung-Sungmin- Hyoyeon- Yesung- Kibum

2nd group

Hangeng-Tiffany-Heechul-Eunhyuk-Yoona-Siwon-Seohyun-Kyuhyun-Aiden-EunSeo-Jessica-Donghae

Then they proceeded to their task. Jessica kept on glancing at Donghae but he didn’t even look at her. Not once. Not twice. Never.

She sighed deeply and asked herself.

Why the heck do I care? He looks happy with Eun seo. I’m happy too with Aiden.

“Unnie something’s definitely wrong with you.” Yoona wrapped her arms around my shoulder. “Why are you bothered?”

“Nothing.” Jessica tried to change the topic. “You know th-” But before she even compliment the forest Yoona cut her.

“Seriously Sica? You’re not good at lying. Either hiding too. Tsk. So…I promise I will not tell anyone.”

“Yoona.” Jessica reluctantly called her name. “Umm…”

“Don’t have second thoughts. Its better if you release what you feel to someone or speak about it.” She leaned on her ears. “What?! Seriously?” Yoona really had a loud voice. Jessica covered .

“Aishh Yoongie!”

“Sorry Just got shock.” She whispered. “So you’re in love with Donghae oppa?” They quite had a whispering conversation to keep it as a secret.

“Yes- I mean no. I don’t know.” Jessica fickly said.

“Jessica I know what you’re going through.”

“You experienced it?”

“NO!” Sica laughed at her. “I’m loyal to Siwon you know.”

“So you’re telling me I’m cheating on Aiden?” Her eyes glared at Yoona.

“No.” Yoona giggled and let out sighed.

Only if Jessica really knows the truth. I guess destiny is really starting to match those people who are really meant to be together.

“Jessica. How is your heart doing right now?”

“Confuse probably.”

“You know. Follow your heart.”

“I don’t want to hurt either of them.” Jessica sighed and laid her head on Yoona’s shoulder. “Thanks Yoong. At least I let out my feelings. Promise me you won’t tell anyone.” She raised her pinky.

Yoona raised her pinky. “I promise.” They linked it together. Jessica smiled at her.

“Yoongie. You go first. Seems like Siwon is looking for you and I’ll just tie my shoes.” Yoona nodded and ran to Siwon’s direction. Jessica bent down and tied her shoelace but then the moment she looked up she couldn’t find her group and she was now confused where to go because there was a lot of trees. She started walking. “Aiden! Yoona! Tiffany!” But she hardly hear anything. The only thing she heard are the birds chirping. She was starting to get teary. She reached a lake but she didn’t see any of her friends. It was getting dark and she was now afraid.

_____________________________________________________________________

“Okay were now back here at the site.” The tourist guide said.

“Wait where’s Jessica?” Aiden quickly looked at Yoona but she shrugged her shoulders. “Shoot. Jessica’s missing.” They started to panic.

“Where’s Donghae?” Eun Seo said.

“I don’t know he was with you right.” She shook her head.

“He told me he’ll just look for some signal.”

“Calm Down guys. The best thing to do now is call the rescue team and let them look for them. The forest is dangerous right now because it’s wide and dark.” The tourist guide suggested and Aiden rushed up to him and grabbed his collar.

“You’re telling me to wait when my girlfriend is there all alone! What if something happens to her?!” Leeteuk stopped Aiden

“It’s not gonna help. Let’s call the rescue team we need some help.”

_____________________________________________________________________

Jessica was still walking when she bumped into something. It was too dark to see but she screamed at the top of her lungs.

“Wait. Jessica?” She opened her eyes and tried to look at the person she just bumped into.

“Donghae?” She recognized his face. “Donghae.” She hugged him tightly. Finally someone to accompany her. “Oppa I’m scared.” They parted and Donghae wiped her tears.

“Don’t be I will not leave you alone.”

“Where are we?”

“I don’t know but I think this is far enough from the site.”

“How are we gonna get back there?”

“I still don’t know but we’ll find it out. I promise. For the mean time let’s find a house or something to rest on.”

“A House?! Do you expect to find a house here at the middle of the forest?” Jessica sarcastically told him.

“I hope so. Wait Where’s your phone? My phone’s lowbatt.” Jessica handed him her phone. He raised it up.

“Damn it! No signal.” He started to walk far away from her to keep searching.

“Wait! Oppa don’t get too far please.” He went next to her and gave her phone back. He held her hand as they started walking. “Oppa it’s cold.” She shivered. Donghae pulled half of his scarf and wrapped it around her. Now their faces were very close and their hearts started beating.

“There!” Donghae pointed at the cottage he saw. “Let’s go there!” they walked into the cottage and found it was a small house but no one lives inside so they took the opportunity. It has 1 bed, a kitchen and bathroom.  Jessica sat on the comforter looking around.

“I guess we have to share beds today?” Donghae had a playful smirk on his face while leaning on the door. He locked it. Jessica looked at him.

“NO WAY!”

“Unless you want to sleep on the floor. I’m willing to share the bed with you. You know.” Jessica stood up and walked in front of him.

“Uh-huh. That’s a very nice way of being a gentleman Mr. Lee.” She crossed her arms.

“Thank you then. I’ll take a bath.” Donghae said and started to his polo. Jessica covered her eyes.

“YAH! What are you doing?” Donghae chuckled and walked away. When Jessica heard the door close she placed her hand on her chest. “I need to sleep.” She murmured and lied on the bed.

_____________________________________________________________________

When Donghae finished taking a bath, Jessica was asleep. He saw the lamp open and the main lights closed. He was drying his hair when he came close to her. He removed the fallen hair that was across her face and placed it under her ear. He smiled while looking at her.  She suddenly shivered. The blankets were not enough to keep them warm so Donghae removed his clothe and did something. Jessica woke up and was startled. She saw Donghae wrapping his top on her.

“Oppa, It’s okay.” Jessica sat up and looked at him.

“It will keep you warmer.” He smiled at her but his teeth were chattering.

“How about you?”

“No, I’m fine princess. Don’t worry about me. I can handle this.” Jessica knows it was rude to stare but she couldn’t help it. She kept on falling in love with him. Donghae then leaned into her and kissed her lips passionately. Tears fell from her eyes. She was really confused. They parted. “I love you Jessica.” Her heart pounded. “Tell me you love me too. Please.” 

“I-I-do-Donghae- I-Love you.” She stuttered while confessing her true feelings. Donghae pushed her down on the bed and went on top of her. He started on kissing her once again; he kissed her on her forehead down to her nose then to both of her cheeks then down to her lips. He went down to her jaw then to her neck. Jessica was feeling the warmth of Donghae’s touch and his body. She pulled him up to kiss his lips and then stopped him soon. “This is wrong.”

“Why?”

“Aiden. Aiden’s my boyfriend. He’s a good boyfriend to me. He’s been the best for me. I couldn’t hurt him. I love him too. I’m sorry Donghae.” Jessica stood up and walked to the bathroom but Donghae stood up and pulled her into his arms.

“Jessica. Tell me with all honesty. Who would you pick Aiden or me?”

“Donghae please don’t make me choose. You are both important to me. I just can’t, I don’t wanna hurt anyone please.” Jessica continued to sob while Donghae pulled her in his chest.

“I’m sorry.” He kissed her forehead. “I shouldn’t have said that. I’m sorry.” He continued to kiss her forehead.  Donghae coaxed her to sleep and soon he carried her to bed.

_____________________________________________________________________

Okay! Sica and Hae confessed their feelings! Ahhh! Shipper heart! *boom-boom*.What could happen next? Aiden Sica break-up or Donghae's heart break? :( Aww...stay tuned to find out! :) and it almost happened again! hahaha!

Don't forget to Comment and Subscribe! Love you guys!