Chapter 13: The truth hurts…

"Y... I Love U"

 

Jessica: I Was Just Tired That’s Why I Didn’t Search For You.

Donghae: We Played In The Garden Right?

Super Generation: Yes!!! (Shaking)

Jessica: Um….Ok…

It Was Already Thursday. After That They Went To A Resort. It Was Rented By Donghae Only For Them Then They Changed To Their Swimming Outfits. While They Change Jessica Was In A Cubicle Then She Heard Yoontae Talking.

Taeyeon: I’m Really So Sad About Donghae Oppa Leaving.

Yoona: Me Too It’s So Hard To Keep Something From My Bff.

Taeyeon: Come On Let’s Go Out They Might Be Waiting For Us.

After The 2 Went Out She Went Out Of The Cubicle Crying.

Jessica: I Think They’re Hiding Something From Me. I Need To Find It Out.

She Wiped Her Tears And Went Out And Pretended She Doesn’t Know Something.
She Asked Donghae To Accompany Her To The Resort Lake.

Donghae: So Jessica What Are We Talking About?

Jessica: Oppa Tell Me The Truth Please.

Donghae: (Nodded)

Jessica: Oppa Are You Leaving?

Donghae: How Did You Know?

Jessica: I Heard You All Talking.(Lying) 

Donghae: Yes,I Am Leaving

Jessica: Why Do I Have To Find Out From Someone Else?  (Crying)

Donghae: I’m So Sorry I Just Don’t Want To Hurt You

Jessica: Now What Are You Doing To Me? You’re Hurting Me.

Donghae: (Wiping Jessica’s Tears)

Jessica: Don’t Touch Me.(Angry) I Don’t Want To See You. (Leaves Crying)

Donghae: (Following Jessica)

Super Generation: (They Saw Jessica Crying) (Gasp) Let’s Go Home.

All Of Them Went Home And Saw Jessica Packing Her Things. They Stopped Her But She Is So Mad.

Super Generation: Jessica Ssi Stop This

Jessica: Will You Please Leave Me Alone I Don’t Want To See You All! (Shouting)

They Didn’t Bother To Stop Her. They Gathered In The Living Room.

Donghae: She Already Knows!

Super Generation: What?!

Donghae: She Heard Us Speaking.

Leeteuk: It’s Alright Were Here For You. We Will Drop You Off In The Airport.

Taeyeon: We Know Jessica. She Can’t Keep Her Anger It Will Be Fine !

Donghae: Thanks!

Super Generation: (Then All Of Them Hugged Donghae)

Leeteuk: Donghae Pack Your Things Now And What Time Is Your Flight?

Donghae: Umm….. 9:30 Am

Leeteuk: So Early We Will Miss You So Much.

Donghae: Don’t Worry I’ll Visit You If I Have Time Ok.

Leeteuk: No It’s Ok But Promise To Call Us And Text Us.

Donghae: Ok (He Went Up To Pack His Things)

In Jessica’s Life:
She Went Home Crying. Very Angry And At The Sametime Sad.

Jessica’s Thought:

So They Are Doing This Because He Will Leave Us. It Hurts So Much But Why Am I Like This? Do I Like Him? Why Are They Keeping Things From Me?
I Don’t Want To See Them Now.


In Donghae’s Room:
He Finished Packing And Went Straight To Bed And Tears Started To Fall From His Eyes. I Will Miss My Friends, My Siblings And Of Course Sica.

Donghae’s Thought:
(He Remembered Their Happy Memories)
(He Laughed And Cry Until He Fell Asleep)

Super Generation Members Are In The Living Room Then Tears Started To Fall From All Their Eyes. They All Remembered Their Times Together.They Comforted One Another)

Yoona: (Crying) Siwon Oppa I’m So Sad About Donghae Oppa, We Will Lose One Of Our Friends. (She Started Crying Hard)

Siwon: (Hugs Yoona) Shhh…. I Know It’s Hard To Lose Someone Important. (Crying)

Taeyeon: Oppa We Will Just Get Our Things In Sica’s House,We Will Live Here First Since She Doesn’t Want To See Us.

Hyoyeon: (Goes To Donghae’s Room, Knock Then Opens The Door Then She Sees Donghae Sleeping She Tapped Him Lightly) Oppa,Oppa,Oppa

Donghae: (He Woke Up) Yes Hyoyeon Ssi

Hyoyeon: Oppa Can We Live Here First In Your House Since Sica Doesn’t Want To See Us.

Donghae: Um… Sure Your Always Welcome Here But Always Keep An Eye On My Siblings Ok.

Hyoyeon: Oppa We’ll Just Get Our Things. You Can Sleep Again. (She Kisses His Forehead And Hugs Him Then Tears Started To Drop From Eyes) Aish!!

Donghae: (Sees Hyoyeon Crying) Don’t Cry! I’ll Be Sad! (Wipes Her Tears)

Hyoyeon: Oppa Can You Please Not Leave.

Donghae: I Wish I Can But This Is For Our Company And For My Good. It’s Better To Work In A Different Place To Forget All The Pains And Jessica Ssi.

Hyoyeon: I Will Miss You (Hugs Him So Tight)

Donghae: Me Too.

Hyoyeon: You Can Go Back To Sleep. (She Went Outside And Before She Go She Wiped Her Tears)

Taeyeon: Yah!!! Hyoyeon Ssi What Took you so long in there?

Hyoyeon: We Just Talked. Let’s Go

They Rode In A Big Car So That There Things Will Have Enough Space. Then They Finally Arrived In Jung’s Mansion.They Rang The Doorbell And Jessica Opened The Door.

Jessica: What Are You Doing Here? I Don’t Want To See You! (Asking Coldly)

Yuri: Yah!!! Don’t Act Like A Kid We’re Here To Get Our Things!

Leeteuk: Hon, Don’t Be Cold To Her?

Yuri: Why Do You Keep Pushing Us Away?

Jessica: Just Please Give Me Sometime To Think Maybe 1 Year Can Do And I Will Forgive You All.

Taeyeon: Oppa Will Be Gone Tomorrow Can’t You Accept That Donghae Oppa Just Lied Because He Doesn’t Want You To Be Hurt!

Jessica: And Now What Is He Doing To Me,He Is Hurting Me.

Taeyeon: Let’s Stop This Just Call Us If You Need Help Ok Or Go Tomorrow In The Airport At 9:00 A.M

Super Generation: (Then All Of Them Hugged Jessica)

They Got Their Things And Went Straight Back To Lee’s Mansion And Slept Early.They Woke Up Early And Ate Breakfast Happily Then They Went To The Airport.

Donghae: So This Is Goodbye.

Taeyeon: It’s Not Oppa We Will See Each Other We Will Visit You

Donghae: Promise!

Super Generation: Neh!!!

Donghae: Thanks (Tears Drop From His Eyes)

Super Generation: Uljima!!!

Donghae: I Will Miss U All! (Wiped His Tears)

Super Generation: (Tear Drops) Us Too.

Leeteuk: Yah!!! Don’t Make Us Cry!

Donghae: Ok I’ll Go Now

Super Generation: (Hugs Donghae) Remember We Love You Call Us!

Donghae: Ok

Donghae’s Thought:
She Didn’t Even Go.

There Is A Girl Hiding In One Corner Crying. She Had Shades And Hood On Her So You Can’t See Her Face Clearly.