Amusement Park

Intoxicated Love

Sitting in her couch Taeyeon sipped from the glass of cool water as the music Chanel played on exhibiting popular groups and bands.

Tiffany walked from the kitchen to the living room taking a seat next to Taeyeon with some awkward space which only made the girl smile.

"Really Tiffany do i make you nervous?" she tilted her head as she looked at the older woman.

"No, its just that I don't usually so that close to people, well other than my kids"

"Ahhh fany come on come on sit next to your boo"

The girls comment only made the older woman smile,

'Boo?' she thought to herself  thinking of the weird pronunciation of the younger student.

Tiffany remained in her place as Taeyeon moved closer to her closing the gap between them on the couch.

"I would think this is a perfect reason not to sit next to you" Tiffany said feeling the girls grip around her waist.

"Why? You're my b..."

"Please don't" Tiffany smiled putting her hand over the girls mouth preventing her from finishing the sentence.

"Well" Taeyeon continued to talk as Tiffany turned to the Tiffany screen.

"How can i resist not touching such..."

"Isn't that your sister!" The older woman abruptly stated causing Taeyeon to stop her gaze that was focused on the woman's face and to look to the screen.

"Oh Yuri? Yeah that's her"The younger answered as if it was common to have a super star sister.

"Wait so your sister is a kpop star" Tiffany turned her position in the geometrically patterned couch to face Taeyeon who only looked at her uninterested.

"Yeah she is, for some reason she thought that singing was a good job so i guess she got into it"

"Wow that's absolutely incredible, I've never been near a star before or even talked to one"

"i have" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany receiving a 'no duh your sisters a star' look.

"Not my sister Tiffany, you. You're star on your own"

"Oh please save the cheese for dinner" Tiffany smiled nudging the girls shoulder.

"Hahaha for dinner" 

Taeyeon's laugh caused Tiffany to giggle in response.

"Your far to cute" The older woman said without realizing.

Taeyeon's laugh turned to a smirk , "You think I'm cute?"

Tiffany quickly turned back to the T.V screen avoiding the question.

"Of course" She muttered hoping the student wouldn't hear sadly for her Taeyeon had a sharp ear.

"Thanks Fany" The blonde moved up on the sofa high enough to wrap her arms around the woman's shoulder and hold her.

'If you keep blushing like that" the girl moved closer to Tiffany's ear her arms still around the small frame."I might do more than just hold you"

"Tiffany remained still for a while before slowly releasing her self form the hold.

"Lets do something today" She told Taeyeon with a smile which took the girl off her intentions of making out with the mother.

"You wan't to go somewhere?"

"Well I haven't really been out so I thought we could have some fun on this lovely day"

Taeyeon nodded in agreement looking at the woman's youthful smile.

"Whatever you want Fany" Tiffany looked at her with a question mark at the name before she recognized the girl had already nicknamed her.

"Great,I'll head home and we can pick somewhere when I get back" she made her way off the couch.

"Wait" Taeyeon held her wrist causing Tiffany to turn to her.

"Mmmph?"

​"How about the amusement park, I know a really awesome one I used to go to" she let go of the slender wrist.

Tiffany nodded with excitement and then left the home.

"Isssh so cute" Taeyeon said to herself getting off the sofa as well.


Tiffany ran to her home like a child hurrying through the halls and up the stairs to change.

She picked a subtle yet appropriate pair of shorts and a cool printed white tee along with a thin cardigan with a large tote.

"Keys,water,wallet, phone?" she waited for a while looking at her phone that hardly rung ever lately.

"No" she finally decided leaving the device behind as she skipped down the stairs.

Making her way outside before she could even touch the grass the curly haired beauty viewed a petite girl with a smile and folded arms that were supported by a figure that leaned against a silver car.

'Taeyeon your already out?"

"Yeah" The student and mother met each other in the middle of Tiffany's drive way, Taeyeon moving her arms around Tiffany shoulder as they both moved to her car.

"I thought I would drive since I know the location and all"

"Okay" Tiffany nodded getting into the passenger seat as Taeyeon moved into the drives own.

"Okay off to the Amusement Park!" 

"Taeyeon your too loud" Tiffany pouted.

"Oh sorry" The student smiled kissing the woman's ear.

"even your ears are cute" Taeyeon said putting on her seat belt.

"Isssh your such a flirt" Tiffany commented softly but Taeyeon heard and only smiled.

"Only with you"Taeyeon smiled pulling out the drive way.

 

It took a while about 30 minutes before the new couple reached the amusement park the was filled with loud kids, music and performers of all sorts.

Taking off her seat belt Taeyeon looked at the mother who's eyes glimmered.

"Tiffany, Tiffany ahhh"

"Huh yes?" the mother turned to her causing Taeyeon to laugh.

"Rather than admiring from afar wouldn't you like to actually go in?"

"Oh yes" Tiffany smiled embarrassed as she took off her seat belt and left the car with Taeyeon.

Taeyeon locked the car with her keys and placed in Tiffany's bag.

"I put the keys in your bag Fany" She looked at the mother who only nodded in acknowledgement.

Walking up to the entrance they were greeted by workers dressed in the parks shirts.

"Only two?" A young man asked as Taeyeon nodded.

"40 dollars" he told her, Tiffany shuffled through her bag but Taeyeon stopped her.

"I got it Fany" she smiled pulling out a sleek black wallet from her pocket and giving the guy a  money.

"Thank you" he took it placing bright green tags around their right wrist.

"Have fun ladies"

"Thank you"Tiffany smiled back at him.

The kid looked almost struck with joy seeing the woman's cute eyes smile causing Taeyeon to grow slightly annoyed at her rosy cheeks.

"Come on Tiffany" She gently took the girls hand moving her into the park.

The young boy waved goodbye to Tiffany causing the mother to laugh.

"Now kim Taeyeon how rude" she joked to the younger girl.

"Fany" Taeyeon stopped turning to the sweet smile of the older woman.

"He was totally gushing for you" she pouted.

"But the only one I see is you Taeyeon" Tiffany placed her hands on the girl's cheek.

"Now don't be so uptight,lets go have fun okay" Tiffany took Taeyeon hand and made her way through the crowds of families and couples.

"Lets go to that one first" Taeyeon stopped the motivated woman and stared at the large ride with huge slopes and falls.

"Ahhh" Tiffany looked at it some what wary, she had forgotten she was still holding the girls hand and squeezed harder letting Taeyeon know hoe nervous she was.

"If your scared we don't have to go on it"

"No lets go on it"Tiffany turned to Taeyeon with a determined face which cause the girl to smile.

"What?''

"Nothing lets go Fany" the younger girl responded 

They reached the line to the ride and Tiffany let go of the girls hand causing Taeyeon to question the movement until she realized the eyes of older women and men who stared.

"Don't worry about it fany, if you don't feel comfortable it's alright" Taeyeon told the older woman in a whisper receiving a nod from the beauty.

Tiffany had completely forgotten about everything else while holding Taeyeon's hand until she realized that people were giving them looks, she felt bad about letting go of the blondes hand but still she just couldn't stand eyes on her.

"Okay nest" The worker said opening the bar to allow people in.

"Ma-am please place your bag over there during the ride"

"oh okay" Tiffany smiled following the womans hand and placing the tote in a department in the corner of the rides area.

Come on Tiffany" Taeyeon said waving her hand as the woman hurried in the seat right next to her.

"Please fasten your seat belts and keep your feet in the ride" the workers voice said on the speaker. "have fun and enjoy yourselves"

With that the ride started and the mother only smiled like a kid slowing waiting as the ride rose up to a high peak.

"Your scared?' Taeyeon asked her.

"No" Tiffany shook her head. "I'm terrified"

"hahaha, don't be Fany if you get scared just hold my hand" Taeyeon whispered to her.

Tiffany only looked at assuring eyes with agreement.

"I bet you I won't need iiiiiiiiiit ahhhhhhh" The ride moved quickly down the slope causing a piercing scream to escape Tiffany's lips as she searched for Taeyeon hand.

As Tiffany turned to the girl not finding her hand Taeyeon kissed her lips quickly at the picture point causing surprise to grow on her face.

"Taeyeon" The woman ignored the various slopes that continued.

With a smile Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and told her to look forward as the woman did obediently only to scream loudly again.

Taeyeon took her hand this time as the older womans seemed to squeeze the blood out her hand.

The ride ended shortly after that and Tiffany left wobbily.

"That was incrediable "

"it was okay" taeyeon shrugged. 

Tiffany looked at her with a smile hitting her shoulder softly.

'I'm going to get my bag.

"Okay" Taeyeon nodded moving over to the picture booth.

two stripes of pictures please" she handed the man 5 dollars which was the cost on the sign.

"here you are" He took the film of pictures handing it to Taeyeon with a smile.

"Your lucky" he told her as she gave him the money.

"It's not luck man its skills" she joked causing the worker to smile.

"Taeyeon are you coming?" Tiffany asked leaving the area.

"yeah Fany" she called back moving over to the beauty.

The rest of the day continued with outrageous rides that freaked the mother out and made Taeyeon seem as the coolest person ever though she was a total dork.

Lunch was the same Tiffany tried preventing Taeyeon from eating tons of candy but it didn't work and the student seemed o love showing off by winning games and getting over three stiff animals for the mother who told her to stop wasting her money.

"Taeyeon it's getting late" tiffany looked at the dark sky as she viewed the dark sky.

'I know" Taeyeon said watching the woman eat the oink cotton candy she had been eyeing since she came.

"We should get going"

"Yeah but first lets head to the photobooth" Taeyeon said looking at the large booth.

'Oh okay that sounds fun, the two had collected on c=various pictures over the day on rides and Taeyeon's phone along with hidden camera shots of Tiffany's by Taeyeon while the woman was not looking.

"okay but no more of my okay" Tiffany smiled at the shocked girl.

"You knew" Taeyeon asked as they reached the machine.

'Yeah your not very secretive when all I hear are giggles."

"Oh" the girl starched the back of her head realizing her bad habit.

"come in" Tiffany said already sitting down.

"alright" Taeyeon got in.

"Wait do we have to put money in?'"

"I already did so smile" Tiffany smiled as Taeyeon only looked surprised.

'Not fair I wasn't ready"

Tiffany only laugh at the girls putting as the camera took another shot.

"Thats why you should always have your senses on full blast" Tiffany explained making a piece sign in the next shot.

"Ahhh" Taeyeon looked with a smile before taking the woman's face and kissing her as the camera flashed.

"Taeyeon why are you so tricky" Tiffany breathed from the deep kiss.

"Ahhh but fany you said to keep your senses up"

"Psssh yeah I did, that was silly huh"The woman smiled.

"No, it was cute" Taeyeon explained getting out the booth and collecting the picks.

"it's really late" the girl looked at her phone that read 11:34.

"well I had so much fun" Taeyeon smiled at Tiffany who nodded while yawning cutely.

Taeyeon could only smile as she held the woman's hand back to the car.

"Oh sorry for holding your hand" the student remembered as they reached the car.

"It's alright" Tiffany explained letting go and getting into the car.

"Alright" Taeyeon responded closing the door.

"Fany put your seat belt on"

"Okay" Tiffany said half asleep as she lazily pulled the belt.

Taeyeon laughed at her while moving over the seat and locking them down.

"Geez too cute" she smiled at the woman that was totally asleep with the pink cotton candy still in her free hand.

Taeyeon placed the candy in the holder and wiped the pieces off the girls face.

"Just too cute" she repeated pulling out the amusement park and heading home.