My other world

Intoxicated Love

Tiffany watched the young student, pull out the fresh products and cook.

Though the kitchen was completely quite she couldn't draw her eyes to anything else but the young girl.

"Here yah go!" Taeyeon slid the plate of food over to Tiffany who changed her slumped posture to a straight one.

"Wow this looks amazing" She commented.

"really? Thanks" Taeyeon smiled back moving to he sink and washing her hands.

Tiffany took a bite, then another and found her-self enjoying the meal.

"This is incredible" Tiffany muffled her words a little with the food that was still in .

"I know right" Taeyeon replied finding a seat across from the older woman.

"When I was younger, my family had a fantastic cook and she would always make the best foods,

better than the ones we tasted in restaurant. So being a daring as I am I asked her to teach me"

"Really?" Tiffany asked watching Taeyeon get up and pull a glass cup out the converts.

"Yeah, ofcourse she said no at first" She placed the water next to Tiffany's plate before sitting back down.

"But after some bothering her she taught me everything she knew"

"Everything?" 

"Well not really" Taeyeon turned in the chair and looked at the ceiling thinking.

"She left out some stuff just in-case I started cooking" 

"For who?" Tiffany asked after taking a sip of water.

"For my family. When I think about it now  it's so funny."

"And why was it funny" Tiffany got up with the half eaten plate of food.

"Oh I got that" Taeyeon moved near her and held the plate.

"It's alright" Tiffany moved it from her and walked into the kitchen placing the plate in the sink.

"You know I do know how to do things to"

"I know that but when-ever I'm with you I just want to take care of you" The younger girl said moving behind the mother who faced toward the sink.

"Taeyeon" Tiffany called the name annoyed.

Taeyeon only snickered knowing the woman was bother by their closeness.

"What! I'm not touching" She joked.

Tiffany sighed and moved the girl softly aside.

"Well it's getting late, i should go home now. Oh and Thank-you again" Tiffany told Taeyeon moving to the front door.

"Oh come-on Tiffany day-lights still out. Lets watch something...A movie!" The girl finished a flashlight glowing in her thoughts.

"No" Tiffany smiled. "I'm to old for things like that"

"What" Taeyeon jokingly frowned."Monies?"

"Well" Tiffany searched for an excuse as the girl moved closer to her and took her hand away from the door knob.

"Come-on one movie and then you can go back home" Taeyeon stated hoping the woman would agree.

"well..."

"Yes?" Taeyeon face beamed with a smile.

"Tiffany please say yes"

"Okay fine" Tiffany laughed moving further into the home.

"Okay wait here I'll go look through the movies"

"Well if we're watching it together i should get to choose as well" Tiffany sated.

"You know what" Taeyeon lifted one finger."Your right, lets go choose the movie"

"okay" Tiffany barely spoke before being pulled by the girl to the back of the house.

"It's in there" Taeyeon said walking down the stairs of the back of her house.

"I didn't know your had a little shed in the back of your home" Tiffany said allowing her shoes to hit the grass.

"Well that's because I didn't tell you" Taeyeon turned to her with a smile before moving her attention back to the shed.

"I built it with my dad's best friend.Unlike us he's a hands on guy who saves his money" Taeyeon explained lifting up a small square box that revealed numbers.

"You built a shed with a computer system?" Tiffany asked with a grin.

"Well that was my addition just in case anyone tried to break in you know, preparation Tiffany Its all about preparations"

"Okay Taeyeon" tiffany nodded  moving into the small shed behind the student.

"Do you like?" Taeyeon asked her hands stretched out and exhibiting the details of the wooden area.

"yeah its like a little house"

"tree house but its not in a tree cause i'm completely scared of heights"

"Oh I get it now, its nice. You've got so many cute things"

"there not cute and plus these a necessities for life" Taeyeon corrected the woman with a pout which caused Tiffany to laugh.

"you should laugh more Tiffany" Taeyeon commented moving closer to the brunette and fixing the curly hair that had moved in front of her eyes.

Tiffany immediately stopped and stared at the girl in front of her. Quickly she jerked back away from the touch and turned to the door.

'I don't think the movie is such a good idea" 

Before Tiffany could touch the door knob Taeyeon commented.

"I don't think it is either"

Tiffany turned to her a little surprised.

"Cause that's not really what i want to do with you right now" With every word Taeyeon moved closer to Tiffany causing the woman to back a little.

"Then what is it....you want to do?"Tiffany asked nervously.

"I want to know more about you" Taeyeon smiled breaking the awkward space.

Tiffany's heart calmed with the girls response.

"Okay Taeyeon since your so kind I'll tell you"

"Right now?"

"Maybe later"

"Why" Taeyeon almost shouted.

"ah I dont..."

"Come on Tiffany all you every give are excuses. No ones home and I;m right here. Just....talk to me" Taeyeon finally said.

After a moment of silence Tiffany moved to the bed in the room and sat.

"Okay I'll tell you"

A little caught of guard Taeyeon moved next to her and sat.

Tiffany cleared .

"I was born actually in America" She stared off.

Taeyeon didn't interrupt but simply looked at the woman who spoke looking at her fingers.

"I'm not a only child I have a older brother who still lives in America with my father"

"And mother?" Taeyeon asked.

"I've never had the opportunity to meet her" Taeyeon waited for the reason why but Tiffany stopped talking.

"Why" Taeyeon asked holding onto the woman's to hands that were folded together.

Tiffany looked at the younger girl and then weakly smiled.

"She died after i was born"

Taeyeon's heart nearly dropped.

"I'm sorry"

"It's alright" tiffany weakly responded.

Tiffany wrapped her arms around the side of Tiffany causing the woman to look at her.

"It's fine to be a little mad about it" Taeyeon told her as Tiffany found comfort in the warm embrace.

"Do you want to tell me more later?" Taeyeon asked her.

"No" Tiffany simply responded with a smiled.

'Tiffany" Taeyeon released the hug and folded her arms.

"Lets just watch the movie like we planned" Tiffany finished laughing at the girls display of anger.

"Okay yeah whatever" Taeyeon responded moving off the bed and onto her knees.

She moved her arms under the bed and pulled out a large container.

"What in there" tiffany asked still on the bed.

"MOVIES!!" Taeyeon grinned widely.

"Come down here" Taeyeon told the older women opening the container of videos.

"Okay but there better not be anything inappropriate in there"

"Tiffany this is a childs tree on the ground house, of-course not" Taeyeon faked a gasp of surprise.

Tiffany looked at her with questionable eyes before making her way off the bed and onto the floor next to the girl.

"These are all horror movies" Tiffany exclaimed.

"I know right!"

"I don't like horror movies" Tiffany told the student.

"Fine" Taeyeon placed the container back under the bed pulled out another.

"You have two?'

"This one is my friends Jessica she bought them cause she said just what you did"

"So I'm guessing their romances?" Tiffany stated.

"ummm yup with a mix of romantic comedy" Taeyeon added.

They both smiled before shuffling through the dvds.

After finding the perfect film Taeyeon placed into the dvd player that she had attached to the small T.v in the room.

"Wait here, I'm gonna get some snacks" She told Tiffany getting up.

"No I'll go with you"

"Alright" Taeyeon placed her hand out as Tiffany took it and was helped off the floor.

They exited the small building.

"You can let go of my hand now" Tiffany told the girl in front of her.

"Nahhh, I think I like holding your hand" Taeyeon responded.

They moved back into the girls kitchen as the sky drew darker.

"Hurry up its getting dark" Taeyeon told Tiffany who picked through the kinds of popcorn.

"if you didn't have so many options then maybe i would have to choos" Tiffany told her. "I disn't even know they made this may different flavors" 

After picking the kettle corn flavor Tiffany jumped off the chair that allowed her to see in the high coverts and left out the home with Taeyeon back into the building.

"Okay okay" Taeyeon huffed from the little race they had planned on their way back.

"you win"

"I win because your lazy" Tiffany laughed taking the bag of popcorn.

Taeyeon smiled watching the mother smile as she walked to the microwave that was 50% smaller than the one in her bigger home.

They both found comfort on a few bean bags that Taeyeon layed out.

 

They spend the night laughing over the cheesiest moments of the movie and before Tiffany knew it they were falling into mid-night.

"Taeyeon" She shoved the younger girl who she suspected to be sleeping.

"Taeyeon the movies over" 

'"It's yeahhhh" The girl muffled.

"Alright" tiffany spoke to herself as the names scrolled through the black back-ground.

"I should get going "

"No" Taeyeon muffled again holding onto the woman's wrist.

"Please  let go" Tiffany commented moving her hand with no good luck of release.

The student shook her head "no"

Tiffany sat down again.

"TAEYEON!!!!" she yelled jerking the girl from sleep.

"What, what what " Taeyeon said jumping up.

"Let go I have to head home" tiffany explained.

"But fany...I mean Tiffany it's late"

"My house is next door.

"but its dark. Just stay with me" Taeyeon said.

"but theres no where to sleep."

"You can use the bed, I promise I'll sleep on the floor"

"it's really fine Taeyeon my house is just next door"

"Stop being stubborn" Taeyeon told her.

Tiffany gave up and made her way to the bed as Taeyeon stayed on the beanie.

"Night" 

"Taeyeon you can sleep next to me"the woman told her.

"really?" 

"yeah" Taeyeon smiled and made her way onto the cramp bed next to Tiffany who pulled the sheets over their bodies.

"Good night" Tiffany turned from the girl.

"night" Taeyeon responded turning in the other direction.

Within minutes of silence the mother felt warm arms around her waist.

She turned her head and saw the student fast asleep with her arms wrapped around her.

Too tired to complain tired to complain Tiffany remained quite and moved to sleep.

But with her eyes closed emerged a smile on Taeyeons face as she watched the woman shed her guards.

Taeyeon giggled a little cuddling closer to the Tiffanys body.