How about coffee

Intoxicated Love

Days progressed and the mother of two decided that she would avoid the young girl who had visited her earlier in the week.

But the longer she stayed in the house the more she felt ...sufficated.

She no longer had alcohol to depend on since Taeyeon had thrown it all away, so all she could do now was think.

 Tiffany would sit in the couch and stair at the T.V which blanked colorful images of subjects which she had no interest in.

She wouldn't eat, all she could do was remember the times when it was not just her that sat on the large seat.

When she was surrounded by familiar faces, laughs, and embraces which she had taken for-granted.

Tiffany realized she was alone, and found her-self staring too often at the television.

Her fingers dug into the soft couch as she looked at the door as if expecting someone,something.

But nothing every happened and no one would ever visit.

 

Taking a deep breath in,

Tiffany placed on a maxi skirt patterned in floral, accompanied with  beige long-sleeved sweater and a grey long cardigan which shielded her hands and passed her waist.

Grabbing a circle scarf and her bag with car keys,Tiffany hurried out the door allowing her black curls to pass down her back and over  her shoulders.

Tiffany sighed out and nervously stepped into the now foreign seats of her car placing the keys in and starting the car.

Already acknowledging the fact that the people she used to call friends no longer longed to see her due to her husbands divorce,

Tiffany searched for a location far from the town.

Finding a small coffee shop within the country-side away from the busy town which she lived , Tiffany stopped her car and moved through the cafe's door which ringed as she moved in.

"Hello ma-am" A young lady standing at the counter smiled causing tiffany to place on a weak smile as well.

She found a seat in the back of the little shop and placing the bag next to her in the seat,

she sighed rrelieved that she actually made it out her home. 

After settling within the seat a young blonde walked up to her with a smile.

"Hello Ma-am I'm Jessica"

Tiffany nodded hello.

"Can I please have a espresso" Tiffany told her,  receiving a smile from the younger girl.

"Is that all?'

Tiffany nodded looking at the table and avoiding the girls eye contact.

Jessica walked from the woman and made her way to the counter.

The espresso was delivered to Tiffany quickly and the woman was glad, as she wrapped her lips around the dark scent of the bean.

*approximately 45 minutes later.*

"Hahaha, no you idiot I told you I couldn't come to the party cause I have work"

A petite figure loudly announced.

Tiffany played no attention to the voice that entered the rather empty shop.

"Ish Taeyeon you can really be a pain sometimes" Jessica announced causing Tiffany to look up from the book which she was reading.

Time almost stood still as Tiffany watched the girl she tried to avoid walk into the shop dressed and leather pants and a white fuzzy sweater.

"No school today?" Jessica asked wiping a few cups and placing them down.

"nahh I had school but my classes ended early today"  

Jessica smiled telling the girl to find a seat and that she would give her a drink soon.

Tiffany watched as the figure turned looking for a seat, surprised that Taeyeon walked in her direction Tiffany pulled the book over her face.

"Why am i acting so childish?" she thought remaining quite as the student took a seat behind her.

Nervously Tiffany cleared and moved the book down to get a  better view of the pages.

"Hay Tiffany" Taeyeon barely spoke behind the woman who's eyes widened with surprise.

She remained quite for a while hoping that the younger girl would think she had gotten the wrong person, but Taeyeon didn't stop.

She moved from the seat which viewed the wifes back and slowly made her way to the chair across from Tiffany.

Taeyeon placed her hand over the book which hid Tiffany's face and pulled it down exposing big brown eyes and the plump rosy lips.

"Tiffany, it's nice to see you out he house. I got a little worried you know"

"I'm old enough to take care of myself you don't have to worry about me Taeyeon" she stated taking a sip from the cup.

"What you having"

"ahhh just some coffee"

Taeyeon nodded looking at the woman who attempted to avoid eye contact.

Taeyeon wrapped her hands around Tiffany's which held onto the cup causing the woman to lock her eyes with younger girl's.

Taeyeon smiled as Tiffany unlaced her hand's from around the cup.

Slowly she took the cup the woman had drunks from and turned it around placing her lips onto the area which the older woman had touched.

Tiffany watched as the younger girl sipped the black coffee and breathed out.

"ahhh Fany it's so bitter"

"Fany?"

"Yup, I can call you that right?"

"No you can't"

"hahaha, don't get upset Tiffany. I won't do anything you don't like" Taeyeon stated gazing into the older womans eyes.

"Here you are" Jessica said placing the coffee down and disrupting the locked eye contact.

Jessica could feel the tension and quickly walked away from the two woman in the back.

"Well, I think I'm done here, I should get going" Tiffany said getting up.

She paused however feeling Taeyeon's hands over her own.

"yes?" 

"Sit Tiffany" Taeyeon told her causing the woman to reluctantly sit down.

"Okay Taeyeon what is it you want?" The woman asked somewhat defeated.

"I want to talk to you some-more."

"then lets talk" Tiffany said moving her head allowing her long curls to move over her shoulder.

Tiffany folded her hands onto the table and tensed up as Taeyeon moved her hand over her own breaking the fold.

"Please don't..."The older woman said.

"Alright" 

Tiffany sighed sitting back in her chair.

She gave a soft smile to the student across from her.

"You really shouldn't smile at me like that"Taeyeon said receiving a confused look from Tiffany.

Suddenly Taeyeon grabbed the book on the table and moved her body over to Tiffany shielding both their faces as she pressed her lips against Tiffany's.

She held onto the woman's lips as if breathing for the first time, trying to take in as much as she could in the short time.

Taeyeon pulled away from the older woman dropping the book,

"Because you'll only make my want you more" she finished.

"I'm really getting tired of this" Tiffany said standing up and walking away from the table.

Taeyeon followed behind the woman who exited the shop.

"Tired of what?" She asked stopping the woman by the car door.

"Tired of this, Just because I'm lonely doesn't mean I long so badly for comfort. I don't need sympathy" Tiffany finished holding onto the driver doors handle.

Taeyeon placed her hand over Tiffany's preventing her from opening the door.

"I'm not giving you sympathy"

"Then what are you trying to do!" The older woman yelled out.

"I'm trying to love you" Taeyeon moved closer pressing her body against Tiffany's.

"Stop" she stated in a lowered whisper.

"I can't do that" Taeyeon pressed her lips against Tiffany's again.

She pulled away wrapping a arm around Tiffany's waist and another cupping her face.

"When It comes to you,it seems I can't listen Tiffany"