Troubles and more

Intoxicated Love

Taeyeon woke early the next morning, a ability she acquired from staying up all night and attempting to finish her homework that she decided would better be done at the last minute.

Moving as slowly as possible she attempted not to wake anyone, a effort that succeeded.

The shower was quick, and tossing on a clean white blouse, blue jeans and a pair of black heels were just as quick, scooping blonde hair into a pony tail while a pair of shades aided her in concealing how tired she actually felt.

Quickly she made her way down the stairs, pulling the keys from her bag before she reached the bottom of  the stair case.

"Where are you going?" A light voice asked surprising her since Yuri never truly spoke softly. The blonde turned her body around the surprise easily fading from her face.

With her arms now crossed across her chest, Taeyeon looked to her sister raising a eyebrow as she viewed the already dressed pop-star.

"To confirm the firing of your manager"

"Tae you can't do that"

"And why can't I?" A brow lifted again in wonder, the brunette seemed to be refusing everything since the day prior but never truly gave a detailed answered, her response consisted of vague reasons for why she her opposition existed.

"Because Sooyoung didn't do anything"

"Really" The response held no interest but rather disagreement causing the black haired swan to roll her eyes. 

"Come sit, I'll tell you what happened"

Brown eyes peered into rich ones with wonder, there was no way she was sure her sister would give her a full explanation and she had hoped to fire the woman quickly so that she could spend her day with Tiffany and Hana.

Deciding quickly that it would be better to hear what happened Taeyeon moved next to Yuri leaving some room as she crossed her legs viewing her sisters fingers rub against one another nervously.

"So...."

"Okay Okay what happened was...."

 

*Flashback*

"Yuri you should head home today was a long day" The woman spoke moving her dark hair over a shoulder as she looked down at a stack of papers only momentarily glancing at the exhausted star.

"here" Yuri willingly took the cold bottle of water flashing a sweet smile to the woman who only looked at her for a few seconds.

Sooyoung complimented the star on her performance, encouraging her to keep on the hard work. "I will be heading home soon, you should head home as well. Do you need a ride?" 

Long noir strands followed a perfectly carved head as it shook 'no' stopping as she viewed a structure face looking with worry.

"Don't worry Sooyoung Yoona will take me home" The response wasn't very assuring and after a additional few minutes of trying to convince the manager Yuri relaxed as the woman accepted her reasons.

"Very well then. Do keep up the good work" A soft and rare smile, she watched as the woman's head lightly bowed before moving past her to a couple other workers. Her brown eyes followed swaying hips in a long pencil skirt in black, crating a contrast to the light colored blouse as it pulled into the curves on the woman's body.

"God she is..."

"y?" A familiar voice asked interrupting the conversation Yuri had planned to have with herself.

"G-dragon?" She asked seeing the familiar man who she could recognize even after four long years , comfortable and trusting Yuri pulled him into a hold which was only given back.

"How are you? You doing good? My gosh its been so long...hows your dad? Are you guys okay?"

The questions were buzzing through her ears all wanting to be heard and spoke at the same time. 

The student assured that everything was alright adding that conversations were usually taken part backstage of a show.

Offering to take the star out for drinks, Yuri didn't hesitate accepting the offer from her former BFF.

They made their way out only to encounter his older brother T.O.P who seemed to waiting at the exit as if for something or one.

"Hay" Yuri spoke her smile shining, she knew that she should had been heading home but it had been four years since she had seen the two and the good moments seemed to be recalled by her  brain.

The invitation was explained to the taller man who accepted it willingly offering his car as the vehicle for the ride. 

The star expected the gathering to take a matter of 30 to 40 minutes so she texted her friend Yoona where they were before moving out of the car to the night bar.

The gathering was good for the beginning 20 minutes, she was bought some drinks and shared some laughs and expected the appalling past to remain in the past, but that was not exactly what the two brothers wanted.

*End*

"After that everything got kind of blurry, I remember I could hear them looking through my bag and taking money and then T.O.P...I think said they had to ummmm cover it up and that's when I was basically knocked out cold."

"So...." Taeyeon took a gulp collecting all of the information and trying to decide wither to direct her anger towards the clueless girl or track the men down in that instant. "You were stupid enough to trust them. After they scammed our family and tried to ing make us bankrupt" though not as noticeable the sister could hear the anger rise as her older sibling spoke.

"I know I was...totally stupid but I thought"

"You thought what? That they weren't the same people, that she CHANGED?"

Yuri didn't want to speak any longer, she knew that everything she did or said would be useless to the infuriated woman.

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be ING SORRY!" the scream made the home nearly shake as rich eyes darkened.

"I'll kill them, I think I might actually..."

"Don't be rash" Yuri spoke her eyes widening at the woman's statement knowing her sister was one to go through with her words.

With a loud sigh the blonde leaned into the couch running her fingers through her sleek locks.

"I'll fix it and for you..." she stood from her chair looking at the girl. "Count yourself luck you idiot"

With that Taeyeon left the house slamming the door behind as she tried to fix the bubbling rage that quickened through her veins threatening to make her lash out.

"ing G-dragon and T.O.P" the devilish smirk formed on her lips.

She them to raise hell and so that was what she aimed to do.

And on the account of Sooyoung, although apologizing wasn't her forte, Taeyeon knew it was necessary. So once in her car she made her way put of the lot and to the music industry.



I know I know I'm a total , another short chapter, just bare with me. Your author has been writing far too much since her little brain won't settle down. I hope you all like this chapter, hope it gave you some insight into Yuri's whole ordeal and yup, comment below, subscribe, and I'll see you all( hopefully) soon.