Confusion

Intoxicated Love

"Fany" Taeyeon spoke the name as if a second language pulling into the parking lot and stopping the car. 

She turned off the ignition while unbuckling the sleeping brunette next to her who snoozed.

"Come on Tippnay you have to get up" Taeyeon spoke knowing that she was only speaking to herself.

She walked from the drivers seat having already left the seat she was in and placing the keys in her back pocket and shutting the door.

She moved around the silver car to the passenger seat where she pulled the passenger seat door open.

Slipping her arm behind the clothed back and underneath exposed thighs and lifting her out of the seat easily.

With grace Taeyeon closed the car door with her legs which she allowed to swing the door shut.

After a while she enjoyed the view of the beauty in her arm who childishly snuggled her head into her chest.

She opened the house door which was a bit of a struggle since she had completely forgotten the location of her home key, but after a bit of memory digging she remembered the location and opened the door to a rather pitch black home.

Slipping her hand over the light switch she watched the large area illuminate in floursent bright yellow lights that glowed immensely leaving a flat and almost depthless secenery.

 Taeyeon made her way through the home and up the stairs to her bed room, she didn't intend taking the older woman home but knew it would be better to let her know where she would be spending the night. 

Moving Tiffany into the clean sleek room and laying her figure onto the bed the blonde viewed the calm face that seem to not a notice at all the change in location.

She moved through the room moving her hand through long strands of light gold that shimmered at the tips of rather rich noir hair.

She enjoyed the look she viewed from the bathroom located in her room, who's door she kept open to view the beauty.

Wiping the makeup off with some makeup wips and washing the residow off with some soap and water , Taeyeon pulled her hair into a high bun and changed into a pair of comfortable shorts and a band Tee.

Moving out of the bathroom she closed the door behind her and made her way into the bedroom.

Taeyeon held her breath for a moment her face warming pink as she viewed the adorable creature defenselessly laying on her bed, legs folded and body curved into child pose.

"Fany" Taeyeon called softly allowing her feet to move across the soft carpet below her toes and heel.

She allowed the expose pale flesh of her knee to fold onto the bed as she climbed onto it slowly moving closer to the woman next to her, "Fany~" She sung softly once again receiving a groan from the older woman.

"Don't you want to go home fany?" The student asked hoping the woman would at least release a word of a answer.

"Noooo" Her tone was soft and voice faint and she rose her slender arms lazily and wrapped around Taeyeon's neck pulling her torso up and next to Taeyeons.

"I want to sleep Taeyeon, lets go to sleep" She pouted her eyes half shut and voice slow and tired, the blonde laughed softly and nodded patting the curly strands that had went loose due to the movement in the bed.

"Alright Fany lets go to sleep" Tiffany nodded with a smile and flopped back onto the bed causing a even bigge grin to grow even more.

'so cute' she whispered lying her head on the soft sheets next to the woman she breathed softly in and out warm air.

The next morning

Ding Dong Ding Dong

Taeyeon heard the door bell sound from outside her room window and found the strength to get out of bed and view the image outside her window.

She saw a woman with a man, they same old as if grandparents and held things in their hand which seemed particularly large.

"mmmph" Taeyeon wandered viewing the unfamiliar faces at her now lovers home door,

With a flash of warm sunlight seeping through the pale layers of her blush pink eyelid Tiffany opened her eyes slowly only to view the young blonde who's bun had formed from tight to messy over the night, with long strands flailing near her ears and along the back of her neck.

A smile formed on her lips as she viewed the petite figure before her, slowly she slipped out of the bed and allowed her feet to touch the soft carpet below her that were the same temperature of  the warm room.

Quietly she wrapped her arms around the blondes waist causing the girl to jerk in place.

"Morning" the brunette whispered in Taeyeon's ear kissing her neck softly and finding a rather sturdy position on her shoulder that was bare due to the oversized tee.

"Morning" A smile was replied back to Tiffany who enjoyed it far too much.

"What are you looking at?" Tiffany asked her arms now locked around the flat tones stomach of he petite student.

"Ahhh nothing much, just that there are two peeps at your place" Taeyeon turned her head slightly to the woman on her shoulder.

"Two people?" Tiffany moved her head from the rather comfortable shoulder and allowed her hands to move away the chiffon curtains to view a more clear view.

Taeyeon watched in wonder as she viewed brown orbs glimmer in anxiety.

"Tiffany are you okay" she asked her voice evident of worry.

"ahhhh well they are my family members"

"like?"

Taeyeon tilted her head in wonder for further information only to receive a even more panicked look.

"like my parents"

​It​ took Taeyeon a while before she stopped and smiled back at Tiffany.

"Fany calm down okay" She held the womans cheek and brought her closer to her frame.

"you should go to them and see what's wrong"

​Tiffany noded moving to the closet after releasing her frame from the petite lovers warm grasp.

​Hurrying  through the clothes and grabbing a blossom patterned kimono that was Taeyeons, Tiffany headed out the room feet skipping over the wooden steps .

​Taeyeon watched in amusement following slowly after taking an oversized beige cardigan that coverd her slender arms and passed her knees.

​The student watched the mother close the kimono with the silk belt and make her way outside forgetting to close the home door.

"umma?" She said as if a question.

"Tiffany" the older woman called moving closer to the curly haired closed woman who had stopped on the lawn as if frozen.

"Tiffany you need to come with us,you're kids need you Anna misses you"the older woman pled.

"after almost an entire year, it took a while"

"she's always wanted to see you we just didn't let her" the old man explained causing Tiffany to to look up surprised.

"you kept my children from me?"

"well after what you did..." her mother spoke.

"what did i do mother"The woman tilted her head annoyed.

"you know what you did... cheating on the man you married. Is that you're boyfriends house huh?" She viewed her father touch her mother's shoulder reminding her to calm down.

"I did not cheat" 

​Taeyeon leaned against the door before moving back near Tiffany as she watched the angry old woman harshly slap her daughter causing  the girl to cry from the sting.

"Tiffany" her father called moving close to her worried.

The young girl backed away only to hit the soft chest of Taeyeon who already wrapped her arms around the weeping girl.

"And you are?"The woman gritted.

"I'm Taeyeon, owner of the house"

"mmmmph" The woman scrawled her nose pointed high in slight embarrassment of her sudden assumption.

"You're not a child Tiffany" she aggressively pulled the slim woman from Taeyeon's grasp causing her to ache.

"let go of me" the mothers voice was lowered and filled with anger.

"You have to come take care of your children, you're a mother aren't you?"

"You take my children, you disgrace my name, you call me a hor and assume that I've cheated on my husband that you've kept from me and now you want me  to go with you!" Her voice rose immensely feeling warm droplets fall down her cheek.

"I  don't want to go anywhere with you, just leave me"Tiffany finishe turning to Taeyeon who looked at her with concern.

"Come on lets go" the blonde spoke.

Nodding Tiffany followed behind zooming out the yelling of her mother and worried father who continued to plead with her to come home.

Closing the door behind her Taeyeon turned to the loose haired woman in front of her.

"Tiffany...."The woman ran into her arm burrying her face in the girls soft chest.A bit surprised Taeon froze feeling the hot tears wet her chest, slowly she brought her arms around the girls back pulling her close.

"I didn't cheat Taeyeon and they...they lie..."

"Its okay Fany , I believe you" The student pat her back moving slowly to the large couch and laying her down onto the soft cushions.

"Lay down I'll go make you tea"

The student only stepped a matter of steps before feeling the tug on her loose cardigan.

She turned to the woman and watched the pained look in her eyes with a light sigh she go down onto her knee facing the woman on the couch,

She slowly moved her fingers through the woman hair and felt Tiffany kiss her warm hand.

"try not to take it to heart, and remember I believe you" with that Taeyeon kissed the pink dewy lips and smiled.

"I'll be back really soon"

Tiffany noded and as the young girl walked away she watched the T.V that played.

"Ahhhh I have a headache from these stupid tears"  the woman whispered to herself.

​Taking a deep breath tiffany looked up after feeling a warm hand on her head,looking up she viewed a smiling blonde.

"You're incredible" The mother stated rising her figure to reach Taeyeon face and kiss her.

"Thank you"

Taeyeon simply smiled in response.

"No,thank you  Fany"