Wet Curls

Intoxicated Love

Waking earlier than the blonde next to her, Tiffany softly removed Taeyeon's arms from around her waist and made her way off the tiny bed.

The morning sun burned bright as the older woman made her way outside finding her shoes on the mat that was placed in front of the shacks door.

"Oh goodness" Tiffany sighed placing her hand over her eyes in an attempt to block the intense rays.

"Why is it so warm this morning?" she asked herself as she made her way across the green grass and into the students home. 

Not bothering to look around and take her things Tiffany made her way out the front door.

Moving onto her quite drive way, Tiffany searched through her bag and found familiar silver keys that hung from a pink pony her youngest daughter made for her.

She spend a moment reminiscing on how much effort her daughter put into choosing and decorating the mythical creature. The smile she had remembered almost broke her  heart.

Taking in soft breaths through her nose and out , Tiffany quickly opened her front door.

The dark empty home sadned her as she moved her fingers against the switch and turning on the lights.

With a soft sigh she moved to the large windows and opened the curtains allowing the warm sun to enter the area.

"Might as well take a shower" She said making her way up the stairs to the master bathroom.

 

Taeyeon woke a few minutes after the mother had left.

At first her ars extended onto the bed searching for a figure, and then her eyes opened realizing that no one was there.

''I really have to stop being such a heavy sleeper"  She told herself, leaning her head against her hand.

"Psssh" She made her way off the bed by turning and hoping off play-fully.

She neglected the shoes that waited for her on the  mat and allowed her feet to travel through the freshly watered grass.

Entering her home through the back door, Taeyeon made her way to the kitchen finding a mug and pouring a glass of cold water in.

After a long drink Taeyeon placed the cup onto the counter but as she was about to turn she spotted something that shined bright.

"What is that" she thought looking a the counter.

Grabbing the small ring she had realized that it was the mother who was in her home prior.

"I should just throw it out" The student said out of anger before she placed it in her pocket. 

"Might as well go and return it" 

Before she left the home, Taeyeon washed her face and brushed her teeth, taking a quick shower and changing into shorts and a white short sleeved top.

"It is really hot today" The student stated leaving her home while pulling her hair into a high pony tail.

She moved through the grass and onto Tiffanys entrance pressing the door bell.

It rung once, then twice, and then Taeyeon knocked the door.

"Im coming" a soft voice called from afar, Taeyeon couldn't help but smile at the nice tone that rung through her ear.

Foot steps moved down and closer to the door, before a long haired brunette opened the wooden door, dressed a loose gray pant and a thin floral blouse that viewed a bit sheer.

"Hay" Taeyeon said after a moment of staring.

"Hi" Tiffany smiled back allowing the girl in.

"What's wrong"

Tiffany asked following the girl who made herself comfortable on the couch.

"Oh nothing" Taeyeon stared up at the woman that moved next to her.

The T.V was to a news channel as Taeyeon spoke.

"I brought you back this" She moved her hands to the front pockets of her jean shorts before pulling out the diamond ring.

"Thankyou" Tiffany answered slowly before taking it from her hand and placing the ring on the table.

"Your hands are really cool" Taeyeon commented taking a hold of the free hand.

"I just took a shower so..." 

"Oh" Taeyeon nodded understand.

"Me too"

"Ah that's nice"

"Yiup" The quite atmosphere was strange but not tense.

"Well you can let go now"Tiffany looked down at their entwined hand.

"I will" Taeyeon responded pulling the womans body into hers and placing a kis on her lips.

She let go of Tiffany's hand and placed her hands around the older womans waist moving her lips to Tiffany's ear.

"You didn't kiss me goodbye"

Tiffany pulled out before Taeyeon grabbed her head pulling her face closer to her own.

"Your curls are wet"

"Thats all you have to say" Tiffany asked breathing from the sudden kiss.

"Yup" Taeyeon released the woman and got off the couch.

"See you later" She said exiting the womans home and closing the door.,