Breakfast with Flour

Intoxicated Love

"Tiffany" the student yelled opening the bag of food that was prepared for her the day before.

"Yup" The womans voice was high as she moved down the stairs .

"Can i still have these" Taeyeon already started looking through the small meals.

"Taeyeon no" Tiffany held the girls hand that held a fork with food.

"Why im hungry" the blonde whined as the older woman took the fork and rest of the food away.

"This meal was not refrigerated Taeyeon that means it can be very unhealthy who knows what might have happened to it"

"Ish but I'm starving"

"really your starving" Tiffany asked jokingly as the girl nodded.

"Eat some of the THOUSANDS of snacks in your cabinets"

"Hay" Taeyeon turned to Tiffany who placed the dishes in the sink.

"I'd rather have a home cooked meal prepared by you"

"Oh your too sweet" The woman smiled washing the bowl with some liquid dish washing soap that was barely touched.

"Fany I'm serious"

"Taeyeon I understand just let me wash this pan and we can make some buns"

"Really?" Taeyeon moved closer whispering in the mothers ear.

"which buns are we preparing" Taeyeon squeezed Tiffany's behind causing the woman to jump.

"Taeyeon" Tiffany slapped the hand away looking at a jolly girl.

"I swear you have far too much energy in the morning"

"And you do too" Taeyeon shuffled the fridge and getting a bottle of water.

"Cooking in the morning is over-rated" 

"I know" Tiffany dried her hand."I've just become accustomed to it"

"Well your with me now so things are about to change" Taeyeon smacked the woman's before walking out the kitchen and making her way upstairs.

"Tae...'

"Taeyeon Taeyeon Taeyeon" the younger girl mocked from the higher level, Tiffany only laughed at the childish behavior.

"My what have I gotten myself into" She leaned against the counter looking through the girls cabinets in search for some ingredients.


*A while later*

After already preparing the batter and warming up the oven, Tiffany begin stirring the dough she had rested for a while.

"Tippany" A familiar girl yelled causing the woman to respond with a 'What?'

"Are you still cooking" The voice drew near and the soft steps made their way to the kitchen.

"Yeah I am, I can't tell you how fun it is to be cooking for someone again"

"How fun" Taeyeon asked arms crossed as she looked at the older woman who smiled.

"Well" Tiffany took a second to think."Really fun"

"hahaha" Taeyeon laughed moving to the brunette and rolling up her sleeves.

"What are you doing?" Tiffany asked slightly bothersome as the blonde smirked washing her hands.

"I'm cooking with you Tiffany don't be so uptight"

"Well..."

"What don't you know I'm a good cook" Taeyeon responded kissing the woman's cheek which caused Tiffany to blush slightly.

"I'm too old for..."

"ALRIGHT what are we making" Taeyeon cut the womans sentence short.

"Well you see first..." Tiffany begin leading the girl through the lessons of how to prepare biscuits.

Though Taeyeon already knew how to prepare the treat she simply allowed the beauty to guide her, sliding her figure right and light.

Tiffany seemed focused and really happy so Taeyeon thought she would make the move, "Tiffany"

Tiffany turned around to view the girl holding some dough she had molded into a happy face.

"Awwww that's so cute" Tiffany flashed a soft eye smile which caused the younger girl to pause.

"Wahhh your so cute!" The student took Tiffany's waist pulling the woman into a hug.

"Taeyeon my hands are dirty, I don't want to get your messy"

"Oh like this?" Taeyeon brushed her flour coded hand over Tiffany's cheek.

Tiffany only smiled wider viewing the girl who bopped her eyes innocently.

"Noooo, like this" She moved her hands which were also covered in flour and ran it over the girls cheek and lips.

"Ahhh Tippany all I can taste is flour now!!!" The younger joking whined.

"Ahh my poor Taeyeon how can I make you feel better" Tiffany asked still i the girls hold.

"Nothing"

Tiffany was a little surprised at the answer but wasn't bothered too much by it.

"Alright" She shrugged.

"I'll just take a sweet revenge" Taeyeon thought to herself watching the woman wash the flour off in the sink.

As Tiffany turned around Taeyeon kissed her lips allowing the flour to get on Tiffany's face.

"Taeyeon," Tiffany pulled away wiping her face.

"Soory Tiffany but you knew it was coming" The blonde laughed turning her attention back to the task.

On the other hand Tiffany turned to the sink blushing red as she realized the various time she had been kissed by the girl just in the morning.

Turning the water cold Tiffany attempted cooling her cheeks which simply failed.

"Issh, its so embarrassing" she thought looking slightly at the girl next to her.