Make you feel good

Intoxicated Love

Red and orange bleed through the open curtains of Tiffany's master bedroom.

The older woman groaned  harshly as a familiar ache pounded in her skull.

"who opened the curtains?" she asked her self as she sluggishly slid out of the bed that she had no idea of getting in.

Dragging her feet along the carpet Tiffany walked into the  living room  where she heard the T.V sound.

 

"Huh,I can actually see the floor?" Tiffany thought as she looked around the clean home.

"Hahaha stupid idiot" A voice laughed interrupting Tiffany's thought.

"Who are you?" she asked to the person sitting in her couch.

"Your neighbor Taeyeon"

"Who?"

"The girl next door who has loud parties"

"Oh....Hello" 

"hi" Taeyeon smiled walking over to the tired figure.

"You okay?" Taeyeon asked wrapping her arms around the woman's slender waist.

Tiffany flinched away from the girls grasp seeming shocked as her held her hand over .

"Sorry" Taeyeon said lifting her hands up as if to prove she would not reach.

"No it's just no one had um..."Tiffany coughed. "No one had touched me...like that in a while"

"Holding you?"

Tiffany looked down as if she was embarrassed and nodded yes.

Taeyeon could see the womans uncomfortable manner she she quickly changed subjects.

"Well i made some food, would you like some?'

"Oh really?" Tiffany eyes followed the girl as she walked into the dinning room and pulled the packed food out.

"You look really sick so I just made some stuff at my house and brought it over."

"Thank-you" Tiffany said walking to the table and sitting down.

Taeyeon slid the plate of prepared meals and handed Tiffany a fork.

"Eat" she smiled at the woman that looked up at her.

"Oh...okay" Tiffany turned back to the plate and took a few bites.

Taeyeon on the other hand sat across from Tiffany with smile as she rested her chin on the table.

"Can you not stare?" Tiffany asked.

"Oh but you look so cute"

With Taeyeon's comment Tiffany bursted out laughing.

"What?" Taeyeon asked confused.

"I'm too old to be called cute Taeyeon"

Taeyeon smiled at the older woman who smile illuminated her entire face.

Quickly Taeyeon ran across and grabbed Tiffany's waist playfully causing the older woman to laugh even harder.

After moments of playfully joking and Taeyeon getting the Tiffany to laugh until she cried, they settled down.

"You know" Tiffany smiled putting some rice in ,"Its been a while since I've felt so...good"

She looked at Taeyeon who simply smiled back.

"You know?" 

'Yeah I know" Taeyeon responded moving next to her.

"She pulled her chair closer to the older woman the ate and watched her move.

"Tiffany" Taeyeon called.

"yeah" the older woman turned.

"What happened to you, why were you so..."

"Missed up,not perfect and put together, why was I so drunk?" Tiffany finished  the sentence.

"Ahh not really but..." 

Tiffany dropped her fork onto the plate and turned to Taeyeon looking the girl back in her eyes. 

"because..." she placed on a weak smile in effort to prevent the water that already began to form in her eyes.

"Because I'm not enough Taeyeon" The tears dripped like they did early that morning.

Like they did and had for the last 4 months.

"Because I'm just not good enough, I just couldn't..."

Taeyeon found her hands reaching and holding the older woman's face softly.

lowly she rose from her chair and closer to Tiffany looking at the face the stared back at her.

"Do you want to feel good Tiffany?"

"mph" Tiffany looked away."Do i deserve to?"

"Listen" Taeyeon forcibly turned the woman's face back to her direction.

"You deserve everything...thats why I'll make you feel good"

"Excuse me?" Tiffany asked surprised the girls comment.

Taeyeon  ignored the woman's question and pressed her lips against Tiffany's.

"Stop!" Tiffany yelled pushing the girl away.

"I...I don't want to..."Tiffany stood up from her chair as her hands moved to the lips that were just touched by the young girl who stood across from her.

Taeyeon moved closer to the woman who stood still, softly she traced her fingers up Tiffany's arm, reaching her hand and pulling it from her lips.

Tiffany looked at the girl with worried eyes but Taeyeon hadn't a care as she moved her face closer to Tiffany's.

"Please let me make you feel good" Taeyeon pleaded letting her lips graze Tiffany's with every word. 

However this time Tiffany didn't resist as she leaned in and captured Taeyeon's soft lips.

Feeling a sensation which she had longed for so many years, Tiffany fell deep and Taeyeon passionately kissed her devouring the rosy lips  that had been deprived of any foreign touch.

Tiffany pulled out of the kiss and sat down slowly breathing and taking a moment to think.

Tiffany looked at the table avoiding the younger girls face.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon asked a little surprised at the woman's action.

"Taeyeon, please"

"Please what?" the young girl moved closer kneeling next to Tiffany.

"Please I can't dive into something else right now"

"Then tell me what is wrong and I can...'

'No! You can't help me. please just..."

"Leave?" Taeyeon completed Tiffany's sentence.

"I will but just know" Taeyeon got up.

"That you deserve more" she finished pressing her lips against the Tiffany's hand and holding them tightly.

 

Tiffany kept her gaze lower as the girl walked out the house and locked the door.

With the click of the closed door Tiffany looked up tears trailing down her face.

"Why do you have to lie so much"She thought as the words of the younger girl echoed in her ears.

 

"Why does everyone lie to me"