Car Troubles

Intoxicated Love

Tiffany stood for a while locked in the arms of the younger girl who was reluctant to let go.

"Taeyeon" Tiffany whispered causing the girl to look up at her.

"What?"

"let go"

Taeyeon shook her head no causing Tiffany to sigh out and push her away softly.

Watching Tiffany move into her car,Taeyeon smiled moving up to the drivers window.

"Are you sure you want to go back home Tiffany?"

"Yes" The wife looked down with a unsure answer.

"Alright" Taeyeon removed her hands from the window and backed away watching the woman drive off quickly.

"Such a liar" Taeyeon laughed to herself as she walked back into the cafe.

"Wow  that was one epic way back to the car" Jessica stated while leaning on the counter and looking at her friend who re-entered the shop.

"Yup,she's in denial that she likes me" Taeyeon laughed finding a spot on the counter to lean on.

"Why don't you just leave the woman alone you little snake"

"because Jessica I've invested 4 years in that woman"

"Four!?" Her friend exclaimed with surprise. 

"yes, I don't just fall for house-wives like that"

"And she's a house wife? Man you've gotten into a-lot of stupid but this one takes the cake"

"Oh shush" Taeyeon told her knuckling the girls head. 

"Ouch" Jessica pulled away while pouting .

"hay what are you doing" a dark voice asked walking into the store.

"Babe!" Jessica ran to the tall suited man with brown hair and a surprisingly toned body, wrapping her arms around his waist.

Taeyeon turned looking at the man with a questioning face, she had remembered the figure but had forgotten where she recognized the face from.

"I should be going now" Taeyeon stated turning from the couples gaze and out the door.

"See you later" Jessica yelled to her as Taeyeon waved back.

Getting into her car, Taeyeon speed through the empty country-side streets making her way back to the city.

*

 

Tiffany was already half way home before she recognized a mans face in a black suite as she drove.

Within a silver car she witnessed her ex-husband who made his way in the opposite direction. 

With a glance of his figure, she began to feel an overbearing panic rise through her blood and clog .

She stopped her car in the middle of the road and quickly stepped out causing other cars to stop and honk loudly in effort to get her to move.

But she didn't move the older woman began to gasp for air as her heart rapidly raced and pounded within her chest.

"Hay get off he road" a man yelled along with a few others who agreed with him.

"Tiffany" A young girl yelled running out of her car which stood behind a couple other vehicles ahead. 

Tiffany looked up to see the familiar neighbor pas through cars and next to her.

"Tiffany are you alright?" Taeyeon asked wrapping her arms around the woman that began to breath unsteadily.

"No....Tae...I'm not" She shook her head.

"Alright get in the car" Taeyeon directed Tiffany to the passengers seat of her own car and took the drivers seat.

Taeyeon locked the door and drove off allowing the cars behind to continue on thier journey.

"What... about... your... car?" Tiffany asked holding her chest.

"What about you" Taeyeon asked pulling into her drive-way.

"I'm..."

Taeyeon moved over the older woman's body after parking the car.

"Tiffany please breathe" she held onto the woman's hands tightly.

Tiffany shook her head to explain the she couldn't, her cheeks now read and eyes growing with water.

Taeyeon smeared her lips onto the woman's, blowing steady warm breathes into Tiffany who was below her.

Taeyeon pulled away moving back into the drivers seat and breathing air in.

"Fell better?" She asked the blushing woman next to her.

Tiffany took in a heavy breath out and turned to the younger girl who opened the drivers door and begin to move out.

The older woman grabbed the girls hand and pulled her down, back into the seat.

Taeyeon looked at her with a wondering face as to why she held her back down.

"Thank-you" Tiffany said hugging the girl tightly.

Taeyeon's eyes widened with surprise before she finally realized the amazing position she was in and wrapped her arms around Tiffany's figure.

The older woman pulled away and looked in the other position.

"You really helped me calm down" She spook quietly.

"Tiffany?" Taeyeon called viewing the wife that refused to turn around.

"Want some lunch?" Taeyeon asked causing Tiffany to look at her.

"Ahh yeah"

"Come one then" she told her getting out of the car as Tiffany got out of the car as well.

Taeyeon opened her house door allowing Tiffany to step in and view the modernly decorated home.

"This place...I mean your home is very beautiful" Tiffany told the girl who closed the door behind her.

"Really" Taeyeon asked moving ahead of Tiffany and turning to face her.

"I think your beautiful"

"Thanks" Tiffany avoided eyes contact with the student.

She attempted to move ahead of Taeyeon but found her hands pulling her back to facing her.

Slowly Taeyeon moved her hand to the cheek of Tiffany causing the older woman to flinch.

"I was so scared Tiffany"

Tiffany only looked down at the girls words, slowly Taeyeon moved her lips to the woman's cheek pressing them softly against the skin and breathing in.

Tiffany held onto the hand.

"Please tell me what went wrong''

"It's not important" Tiffany whispered.

"Alright" Taeyeon pulled away."Then lets get lunch ready" The younger girl longed to know what caused the older woman to get in such uncomfort, but held her tongue for the time being.

"I don't like sea-food" Tiffany commented as she followed Taeyeon to the fridge.

The younger girl laughed as she moved to the fridge.

"You'll like my sea-food"