Offering Love

Intoxicated Love

Taeyeon sat on the arm of the chair and watched as Tiffany released herself from the hold, taking the products from shelves.

Carefully she soaked a piece of paper towel rubbing it over the now bloody wound. "Isssh" 

"It stings" Taeyeon said closing her eyes slightly.

"I'm sorry" tiffany commented in response as she took a few band-aids and covered the scar.

"Don't worry it'll heal"

"That's good" the blonde stood from her position picking up the paper towel as Tiffany put the things back where they were previously.

The paper towel was tossed in the trash and Taeyeon turned to the staircase preparing to head up, but waiting for the mother.

Bitting her lip Tiffany began to think, not just about the circumstance but the girl who had stood up for her. The emotions that began to storm through her chest nearly pained her.

"Tiffany?" The question was asked as if it had been repeated over and over again, the brunette looked up from her thoughts surprised that she hadn't heard the voice the thoughts storming her thoughts far more louder than the sweet voice that called her name.

"Yes?'

"Are you coming up?" The blonde question was asked insouciantly, and the mother hadn't heard the creak that stammered in her voice.

"No"

A eyebrow arched as she heard the blunt response, "Why?"

Tiffany took a seat on the couch the dem light glowing out the curves of her face and thin body, "Come sit with me Taeyeon"

The blonde watched the woman for a moment wondering what she was planning, easily succumbing to the calm request. 

She stepped from the stair case where she leaned across, bitting back the urge to take the woman on the chair, a lust she had been hiding for a while now, she took a seat in the next cushion over. 

A soft laugh escaped from uncoated lips as brillent and wide eyes met the rich hazel nut tint of big sweet eyes that were soft in expression gleaming with a hint of curiosity.

"I won't bite you Taeyeon" laughs escaping at the end of her words, 

"I was afraid you would say that" the woman joked hearing the beauty laugh to her flirtatious comment.

Taeyeon waited for the beauty to speak more and watched as thing fingers slipped through dark locks eyes closing softly and opening once again aiming at nothing other than her own that remained open watching in awwwe.

"Tonight..." the warmth of soft hands were felt as Tiffany's hand moved over her own softly pulling it so that she finally moved closer, "Thank you"

A smile crept on Taeyeon's lips as she prepared to explain how it was no big deal until feeling soft lips kiss the back of her hand.

"It... meant alot to me" 

The blonde smirked allowing her eyes to travel to the lips that pulled from her hand and to the woman's face, tinted cheeks in warm pink and long dark locks framing smooth porcelain skin.

She spoke no words as she allowed her arm to reach out to the stable woman, the hand reaching around Tiffanys neck and pulling her head towards the blonde's who moved her body forward to kiss the soft lips their hands still locked in a warm hold.

The sensation of the younger girl's lips against her own was far to blissful feeling as if a warmth was stolen from her when the blonde pulled away.

Taeyeon was prepared to act on her building desire as she viewed the panting woman, lips now dewy with soft long locks that felt too soft in her hands, the head of the woman's neck still lingering on her hand.

But she knew well by now, the woman didn't just look like porcelain but actually was and if she acted in any rash way she knew that she wold be breaking the woman who had so many other cracks already.

Bitting the inside of agitated as the warmth spread through her blood, just watching the woman riled her up already and here she was with Tiffany in a dimly lit room early into the next day, her mind just swirled with all the desire penting, threatening to break through.

"Kiss me again"

The statement woke Taeyeon from her clutter of thoughts her eyes showing alert with a devilouse grin forming on her face. She leaned in the couch over the brunette drawing her body close as the woman back back her back touching the soft cushion beneath her. "So...you want me to kiss you again?" the voice held allure, deep, rich, giving more power to the slow spoke words as her finger tips traveled over the woman's clothes stomach.

The mother remained quiet eyes locked onto the blondes answering her question with a clear 'yes' that didn't need to be spoken.

She leaned low pecking the warm skin of  tiffany's neck taking in the sweet citrus scent as she continued kissing softly moving over to the collar bone and lower. 

"Hay" She whispered low receiving a hushed mum that edged onto a slight moan, "You're going to have to wait Tippany~" 

The blonde moved from over Tiffany moving her hair behind pierced ears shining a childish smirk to the flushed brunette still laying on the couch.

"Lets head to bed" she spoke reaching her hand out and waiting for the woman to take it, which she did moments later.

With a 'to die for' pout Tiffany moved from the couch helped by the blonde, she moved in closer to the petite student who assumed that she woman had lost balance, but then she heard a word that made her smile to wide 'tease'.

The woman walked ahead of Taeyeon giving a glance every now and then to the blonde who smirked eyeing the perfect curves of the woman she wanted to devour.

At the top of the staircase tiffany turned to Taeyeon, the student stopping abruptly in her steps "you'll have to wait."

Laughing lightly she followed behind Tiffany into the bed room putting her hands around the woman's waist being met with no objection.

"I'll wait as long as i have to" Taeyeon whispered not trying to wake anyone, "for you"

Tiffany smiled at the sweet words leaning into the woman's back embrace.

The girl's words were becoming too tempting.


Sorry for the short chapter, my computers being so mean to me so please please just give me more time. I hope you enjoy the update, do comment and subscribe.