008

Is It My Fault?

Joohyun sit on the couch at the living room. She still remember the reason she lost her voice. She never try to talk or find her voice again because it will hurt her. She open and try to talk but nothing came out. She still mute.

Kai see it. He took a deep breath and approached her. She still trying and almost hurt but she don't want to give up. Sitting next to her, Kai pats her head slowly.

"You've tried your best"

She turns her head towards him. Seems like she's surprised with him.

"...Kai..."

She blinks her eyes many times as she heard her voice though it's not really clear. Kai smiles at her.

"Seems like you still have the chance to talk again"

She nods, smiling at him. She open again, wanting to say something else but nothing came out from .

"Don't force yourself, Joohyun. I know, it's hard" he smiles, caressing her hair playfully.

She just blinked her eyes many times, a bit surprised with his action. But she still curious with him whether he really love her or not. It's too hard to believe it.

"Now, take a rest. Remember, you need to rest"

She just nodded, walking towards her room without looking at him.

"I'm sorry, Luhan. But right now, she's mine"

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Kai opened his eyes immediately as he heard someone coughing. Who else live with him if not Joohyun? He quickly run towards her room but she's not there. He run towards the bathroom and he found her coughing like crazy.

"Joohyun-ah!"

He help her to stand up and it surprised him to see the blood that coming out of . He don't know what should he do. He took the tissue and wipe all the blood. But the blood never stop and so her. She's so weak and he never see her like that.

"Hold it, Joohyun. I'll take you to the hospital!" he said but she passed out. It's too much blood.

He lift her and take her to the hospital. She's admitted into the ICU ward as her condition is too bad.

 

 

He look at her. She so weak. He couldn't resist to see her like that. The tubes around her body, it's too pain for him. Now he know how much hurt she was when he was being so bad to her. 

"There's no any chance for her anymore, Mr Kim"

Tears started to blur his vision. Why? He just start to love that girl and now, she'll leave him?

"She really can't survive? Really? Can't you save her?! Can't you?!" he shouted. He don't know what to do anymore. 

"I'm sorry, Mr Kim. We've done everything that we could" the doctor said and leave the room.

He leaning on the wall and slowly he fell on the floor. He don't know what should he do. He don't want to lose her though. It's too hard for him and Joohyun too. She's in pain and he rather to have that pain than seing her suffering. But he can't fight the destiny.

"...Kai" 

Kai look at her immediately. She's looking at him with a smile; a painful smile. 

"You can talk?"

She shooks her head.

I can only say your name

He grins a bit, he try to smile in front of her though he feels hurt. "Then you'll remember my name" he teased.

"Th...." she try to talk but she couldn't.

"Don't force yourself, Joohyun" he said, pats her head lightly.

She shooks her head, she really wanna say something.

"Tha...nk... You..." she said smiling, though it's really hard. Her eyes started to glaze. 

He hold her hand while look at her.

"I love you, Joohyun. It's alright if I have to wait forever. I don't care about it because I love you" he said, almost crying.

She just smiles and nods. Right now, she know that he really love her.

"I'll take care of you. I promise. I'll never leave you, Joohyun" he said as he kiss her hand.

She just able to smile at him. But she don't know what she felt; she don't know her feelings for him. She feel confused whether she love him or not.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Annyeong!~ ^~^

Finally, I have time to update! ^~^ Kekeke~

Anyway, I hope you'll like it :D

Sorry for the mistakes >_<

Thanks for subscribe and upvote! <3

-Aeriren-