016

Is It My Fault?

She run into her room and locked the door. She cried non-stop and it make Kai feels curious. Hana never being like that. She never cry or even skipped her school.

"Hana? Are you okay?" Kai asked as he knocked the door.

She open the door and hug him tightly. "Dad!"

"Hana, what's wrong? What happened?" he rubs her back softly.

"Luhan..." 

"What's wrong with him? What did he do to you, Hana?"

"I saw him with someone else. He gave flowers to her. It hurt, dad"

"Then, he's not the right guy for you" he said.

"But... I love him, dad"

"Sometimes, love is not always right. You'll meet someone else, a better guy than him"

She just crying, not saying anything. It's her first love though.

 


 

She walk on the hallway slowly, thinking about Luhan and the lady again. It bothered her mind since she saw it. She keeps thinking about the lady, what's her relationship with him; but she never get the answer. She don't even dare to ask him.

"Wait! You! Wait!"

She stopped her steps and turn around, there's a guy running towards her; she never saw him.

"Yes?" she tilted her head.

"I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol" he said; seems nervous.

"Huh? Ah... I'm K—"

"Kim Hana. That's your name, right?" he said and it somehow surprised her.

"How did you know my name, Chanyeol?" she asked curiously.

"I just know it, maybe..." he rubs the back of his neck, he looks shy but cute; to her.

"Oh... Okay... Can I help you, probably you need my... help?" she asked, awkwardly.

"Ah.... I... Uhm.... Can... Can I be your friend?" he asked, looking at the floor while grinning from ear to ear.

She blinks her eyes many times, feeling weird with him. "Uhm... Sure... We can be friends" she nodded and smiled.

He couldn't say anything instead of smiling like an idiot and leave.

"What's his problem? He's weird, really" she said to herself.


 

"Hana-ah!~"

She turns around and see him. "Cha-Chanyeol?"

"Uhm... I..."

"You what?"

"Nothing. Got to go, see ya!~" he run away from there, and it makes her feels more weird than before.

"Weirdo..."

She walked on the streets and see him; Luhan. He's sitting at the park, alone. She took a deep breath and approached him slowly.

"Ahjussi?"

"Is it you, Hana?" he asked, knowing that it's her.

"Yeah, it's me" she said, sits next to him but quite far from him.

One minute of awkward silence, she finally say something to him. "I saw you yesterday"

"Huh?"

"With a lady. She's pretty..." she said, lowered her head.

"Ah.... You saw it" he said.

"Wh—"

"She's my... Fiance...." he said, looks guilty to her.

"Ah.... I see. Congrats, ahjussi!~" she pats his shoulder softly, her heart broken into pieces but she tried to hold her tears.

"I'm sorry, Hana"

"Yah!~ Why did you have to say sorry? I'm happy to hear it" she said and walked away, no, run away.

"Hana! Wait!" he shouted but she's not listening.

"Hana..." he lowered his head and took a deep breath.

 

She run while crying without looking at her way causing her to hit someone. Surprising, it's Chanyeol.

"Hana?"

"Chanyeol?"

"Are you okay? Did you cry, Hana?" he asked while tilts his head.

"I'm okay and I'm not crying" she shooks her head.

"You are. I see it" he laughed.

"No, I'm not. And you're weird"

"I am weird and I know it. And I know that you're crying" he laughed again.

"I'm not!" she pouted.

"You are. Take this" he said as he give her a handkerchief, then leave.

"Chanyeol! Wait!"

"See you tomorrow, bye!" he waved and leave.

"Seriously... He's weird"

 


Hey yo~ 

Another update for you! XD

Well, since my friend force to update, so I had to update. *Please don't kill friend XD

Anyway, hope you'll like it ^^ *Don't even why I put Chanyeol there XD