012

Is It My Fault?

On the next morning, he opened his eyes lazily. He heard someone's coughing.

"Joohyun?" he asked, trying to find her.

She looked at him. She's smiling at him. Her lips look pale, and so her face. He's not willing to see her like that. Kai's heart would break into pieces if he see her condition.

"A-are you alright?"

She just nodded. She just smiling. He could know that she's lying. Though she didn't say anything but her face show it. How hard she tried to pretend that she's alright, her face show it clearly. She can't hide the pain that she have.

"You know what? I told the doctor about that" she start to talk.

He frowned. "About what?"

"I wanted to give my eyes to Kai" she smiled.

"And what did the doctor say?"

"He said that I can but I'll be blind. It's okay. I don't care. I just want Kai to be happy" she smiled. She never failed to show her smile.

"And do you think that Kai will be happy if you're blind? I don't think so. He'll blame himself for this"

She just lowered her head. Her eyes started to glaze.

"But I'll die. I can't live for more longer. You saw it, right? You saw my condition, right? Yo—"

"Stop it. I don't want to hear it anymore" 

"Luhan-ah... I can't hold it anymore. I'm weak. I'm not strong like before" she cried.

Luhan didn't reply her words. He just lowered his head.

"I don't know what should I do"

"Then, come with me. You can't run. You can't hide. Kai need you and you need him"

"But...."

"No buts anymore. Just come with me. Today. I'll bring you to Kai. Full stop" he stood up and walked away from her room.

She just crying. She's lifeless. She approached the window slowly, looking at the outside. She could see the happy couple out there. She wanna be like them. She wanna feel the real happiness. That's what she want. 

"Kai..."

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Luhan look at Joohyun. She just smiling at him.

"We're here. Let's go?" he smiled, offered his hand.

She took a deep breath and took his hand. She get off of the car, looking at a big house in front of her. She used to go there before and now, she's here again.

"I'm sure that he'll be happy to see you"

"What if he not?" she asked worriedly.

"Yah~ Don't think like that" he said and pull her inside.

Before she could look at the inside, someone hug her.

"Joohyun! Where you've been? I'm worried about you"

"Mom, I'm alright" she smiled to know that's Mrs Kim, her mother-in-law.

Joohyun approached the stairs, she feel hesitated to walk upstairs.

"Just go, Joohyun" Luhan smile at her.

She just nodded and walk upstairs. It's not like that she don't want to see him, she just afraid.

She open the door slowly, the room is dark. She switch on the light and she see him. Is it her fault that he's in pain?

"...Kai?"

Her tears started to escape from her eyes. He's lying on the bed weakly. The room is messy. He looks pale and sick. Is it her fault?

"Kai...."

She approached him. She touch his hand, it's cold.

"Kai... I'm here"

He didn't move. It makes her scared.

"Kai" she shaked his hand. 

"Yah!~ Kai! Please wake up! It's me Joohyun!" she cried.

His hand is moving a little. He get up slowly. 

"Jo-Joohyun?" he said. He couldn't believe if Joohyun is there.

"Yes, I'm Joohyun. I'm here. I'm back" she said. Her tears fall even more.

"No! Don't lie to me. If you're not Joohyun, then leave"

"But I am! I can talk now. I got my voice again. It's been one year I tried to find my voice and I got it. I'm not lying! I'm telling you the truth, Kai!"

He hug her tightly. He caressed her hair softly.

"I miss you, Joohyun. I love you, Joohyun" he cried.

"I'm sorry, Kai! It's all my fault! I always give troubles! I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to do that" 

He touched her face, wanting to recognize her. 

"You never do anything wrong to me, Joohyun. For one year, I've been suffered but that's okay. Now, you're here, in front of me" he smiled though it's the bitter one.

She kiss him slowly. He somehow feels surprised but then, he began to respond the kiss. The kiss tasted like their salty tears of longing mixing together. It's their first kiss.

Slowly, she pulled away from the kiss. She wiped the tears on his cheeks.

"I'm here for you, Kai. I'll never leave you again"

"Promise me?"

"I promise" she nodded.

He hold her hand tightly, afraid if she would run away from him again. She just smiling at him.

Luhan is there, watching them. 

"It's good to see you're happy, Kai. I guess I should let her go then" he said to himself and leave.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Hello!~ ^^

How's it? I hope you'll like it! ^^

P/S: English is not my native language so bear with the mistakes :P

Gotta sleep right now, see you later XP

Sorry if it's >_<

Thanks for subscribe and upvote! You're an angel! XP Kekeke ~

XOXO

-Aeriren-