009

Is It My Fault?

He cried. He can't pay attention on his drive. He could only think about her; Joohyun. He don't know what should he do. She's sick. She's in pain. She just pretending that she's okay which is she's not.

Without realising, his car is on the wrong way. He saw a truck in front of him, he trying to avoid it but he can't. His car lose control and fell into the ravine. His car was scarleted into a mangled pieces, causing a fatal impact. Blood coming out from his head. He passed out, not moving a little. 

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Joohyun sits on the couch, reading a magazine alone. She wait for Kai. It's already late but he still didn't come home. It somehow make she feel worried about him. He would tell her if he'll late or what. But... There's no any message or call from him.

The door knocked. She quickly run to open the door. But that's not Kai, that's Luhan. She frowned to see his face; he looks anxious and worried. 

"Joohyun-ah... Kai..." he don't know how to tell her.

 

He what? Tell me!

 

Luhan lowered his head, feel guilty to tell her. 

"He's in the hospital"

Her jaw dropped. Her eyes start to glaze. She almost fall but Luhan help her. She started coughing and the blood coming out of . She can't hold it anymore. The last thing she saw is Luhan shouted her name but everything become dark and silent.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

"...K....a...i..."

"K-K-K...ai...!"

"K-Ka-Ka-Ka...i"

"Kai!"

She open her eyes and look around. It seems like she had just woke up from her nightmare. The door opened and she saw Luhan.

"Joohyun? Are you alright?" he asked worriedly. She's clueless. She don't know what had happened.

"I heard you shouted. I heard you calling for Kai"

 

Kai. Where's him?

 

Luhan lowered his head. He bites his lips, not knowing how to tell her. She pull his shirt, widen her eyes; wanting him to tell her the truth.

"He's..."

 

She running out of her room. She run towards his room; Kai. She open the door harshly and she see him. He throw all the things everywhere. His room is messy. 

"This shouldn't happened to me!" he screamed and throw the pillow on the floor.

It hurt her. She can't see him suffering. 

"I don't want to be blind!"

Blind. The word that make her heart broken into pieces. He's blind? 

"Kai!" Luhan exclaimed, approached him quickly.

"I'm blind? Is it true?!" he asked, feeling upset with it.

Joohyun couldn't help but to cry. She quickly walked away from there. She don't want to see him like that. She can't accept the truth that he's blind now.

He's blind? It can't be. Why this is happening to me? Oh god... What should I do? I can't talk... I can't help him. I'm useless. I'm useless!

She cried like crazy. It's too much for her. Nothing could she do for him.

"Joohyun-ah..."

She look up at the person. It's the person who always love her.

 

Granpa!

 

She hugged him tightly, she cried. He know what she felt. He know how hurt she is. 

"Stop crying. You need to be strong, Joohyun"

She can't stop crying. She just afraid. She's afraid if he's blind because of her. 

 

Is it my fault?

 

"No, it's not your fault" her grandfather shooks his head. She just hugged him tightly, that's only she could do at that time.

Suho look at them from afar. He don't know what should he do. He want to help her, but he don't even know how. Kai can't accept the fact that he's blind. Though Luhan persuade him, but he don't want to listen. 

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

She open the door slowly. The room is dark, there's no light. She know she shouldn't step inside his room; like what he told her before. She knocked the door hesitantly, hoping that Kai would give her response.

"GO AWAY. I'm useless!" he shouted.

I won't. I won't leave because you need me

Only if she could tell him those words. But she can't. She can't say anything to him. He'll never know what she felt.

"Are you there? I hope you're not because I don't want to 'see' you here"

She clenced her fist. She try to hold her tears. She try to be strong like what her grandfather told her. She try to endure this but she can't. She failed to be strong. She run to her room, crying. She don't want him to know that she's crying. She just want to be by his side though she couldn't help him. She felt useless; and so him too.

Both of them are in pain. Both of them feel hurt. The more they trying to be strong, the more pain they got. Because, the both of them would never know about it.

When will this thing end? I can't live like this anymore. I just want to feel the real happiness, can't I? 

She can't see him suffering. He always getting mad easily, he always throw the things everywhere. He just can't accept it. Everytime she try to help him, he would push her away. That's too much pain she got.

 

I can't be seen. My words can't be heard. Why it must be like this? I hate myself for being mute. 

 


 

Hello!~ ^^

It's been a long time since I updated it. Hihi

Well... At first, I don't know why I wrote like this but I hope you're fine with it. *Forgive me if you hate it >< Kekeke ~

And I hope you'll like it ><

Sorry for the mistakes >///<

Thanks for subscribe and supporting me! ^^ <3

-Aeriren-