007

Is It My Fault?

The door bell ring suddenly. Joohyun stop with what she do and walk towards the door.

 

Who is it?

 

She open the door and almost got a heart attack to see the guy in front of her.

"Hyung! I bri----"

Her jaw dropped. Her eyes widened. Nothing could she do. She shut the door immediately but he stops it.

 

Luhan?!

 

"Jo-Joohyun? I-is that yo-you?"

She ignored the question and keep pushing the door.

"Ya-yah!~ What's going on here?" Kai exclaimed with the towel hanging around his neck.

Kai dumbfounded to see the guy. 

"Lu-Luhan?!"

Luhan give Kai a stern looks. "Explain. Now" Luhan said.

Kai can't do anything than to do what Luhan asked.

 

 

"What?! You guys married?! Seriously?!" Luhan said in disbelief. 

Kai just nods and feel guilty. 

"Okay. I'm proud of you, hyung. Really. You lied to me all this while. And I'm very disappointed with you because you stabbed my back".

With that, Luhan stood up fiercely, not wanting to look at Kai and Joohyun. 

"You're not my friend and my brother anymore" Luhan left the apartment without turning back.

Joohyun just lowered her head. She know that she's the reason for everything.

"Don't make that face. It wasn't your fault" Kai smiles at her.

He pats her head softly and walk to his room.

 

What should I do? He lose his friend because of me....

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Joohyun knock his door room slowly with a piece of paper on her hand. He open the door and look at her.

 

I'm sorry. It was my fault. I shouldn't open the door. Luhan was mad at you. It's all because of me. I'm sorry. You can scold me for it.

 

Kai couldn't help but laugh. "Seriously?"

She frowned, not understand with him.

"I told you, it wasn't your fault, Joohyun. It's my fault. If only I told him that you're my wife"

She blinks her eyes many times as she heard the word 'wife'.

 

Wife?

 

"Yeah. You're my wife, aren't you?" he said.

Joohyun just smile at him. His face change when he look at her ring finger.

"Where's your ring?"

 

You not allowed me to wear it

 

He scratched his neck awkwardly. "Wear it then" he grins.

She just nods and smiles widely. It's like a dream for her.

"Joohyun-ah... I'll accept you in my life. I promise that I'll take care of you. Give me a chance, please?" he begged.

She don't know how to react again. 

"I know, you need some time. I'll wait patiently. I'll wait for you because I know that I'm in love with you, Seo Joohyun"

Her jaw dropped. She can't believe that he said those words to her. She steps backwards and running into her room. 

 

What's wrong with him? He's insane! He's crazy! He's really crazy! I should send him to the mental hospital! Aigoo!~

 

She slapped her face many times for it. She just can't believe with it. It's too sudden for her. 

 

Or... He just said like that because I'm sick? Because he feel pity with me? Aren't him?

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Annyeong!~ 

Just a short chapter for you since I'm boring. Lol XD

Anyway hope you'll like it! ^~^

And... I just met someone who looks extremely same with Kai! OMG!

Even though that he wasn't the real Kai but he looks same with Kai. I couldn't stop staring at him. OMG! O_o *crazy author*

Okay, sorry for being too fangirl XD Kekeke ~

And just ignore any mistakes >_<

 

Love my SeoKai's stories? Want to request SeoKai's one-shot from me?

I'll be very happy to write it for you! ^~^

Kekeke ~ <3

 

-Aeriren-