011

Is It My Fault?

Luhan walked inside Kai's room. Everything were messed. Kai still can't accept that Joohyun isn't there.

"Kai..."

He don't even answer or say anything to Luhan.

"I heard that Joohyun went to China"

Kai's face changes. "Re-really?"

"Yeah. That's what I heard. I'll go to China and find her there"

"I'll follow you"

"No, Kai. You'll stay here"

"Why? Is it because I'm blind and you're afraid that I'll burden you?"

Luhan shooks his head. "No, Kai. Who knows if she come back here? Who knows if she's still in Korea? Maybe the info that I got is fake, right?"

Kai just sighing. He feels upset.

"Alright, then. I'll stay here. I'll wait for her. I don't care if I need to wait forever"

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Luhan walked on the streets. He try to find Joohyun. He want to see her. He want. Though he shouldn't feel this feeling but he can't lie himself. He love Joohyun. But Kai love her. If only she wasn't someone important to Kai, he would try to win her heart.

He hit someone as he's too busy to think about it.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

Just when he look up at the person, his jaw dropped. His eyes opened widely.

"Jo-Joohyun?" he blinks his eyes many times.

The girl seems to be scared or surprised to see him.

"Joohyun? Is that you? Is that really you?"

She run away. 

He's chasing her from behind.

Everyone would think that they're just broke up or something like that.

"Joohyun-ah! Wait!"

She didn't stop. She even run more faster than before. Luhan couldn't run faster. But he won't stop. He won't let go the chance that he have.

"Joohyun! Wait! I ne---"

A car hit her. She can't avoided the car.

"Joohyun!" he widen his eyes. He was surprised. Was he the reason?

He run towards her. He lift her. The blood coming out through her body. She smile at him.

"Take a good care of Kai" she said.

He eyes widen even more. Is it Joohyun?

"Yah, Mr! What are you doing?! You should bring her to the hospital, not staring at her" one of the chinese girl said.

Luhan startled. He look around and there's a lot of people crowding him and Joohyun. She still look at him, smiling weakly. She don't even ask his help or sighing.

He bring her to the hospital. She's admitted into the ICU ward. He just hoping that she'll be safe and he will bring her back to Korea and to Kai.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

As he saw the doctor, he approached him quickly. Asking him about Joohyun.

"She's unconscious. She's alright. She almost lose a lot of blood but luckily you bring her here quickly" the doctor said then leave.

Luhan run inside her room. He could see that she's lying on the bed weakly. He clenched his fist. He hate it. He hate her angelic face. It's even make he fall for her. He don't want to be a betrayer. He don't want to ruin his friendship with Kai just because of one girl. But he can't deny the fact that he love her, so much.

"Joohyun..." he hold her hand softly.

A few seconds later, her hand moves and her eyes opened slowly. She see him. She see Luhan.

"...Luhan-ah..." she smiled.

"You can talk?" Luhan asked, he can't believe it.

She just nodded. "I got my voice again. I'm glad. Kai will be happy. He'd surely will be happy" she start to cry.

"But I can't see him. He has someone else now. Suzy will take a good care of him"

"What are talking about? Suzy is not with Kai. He want you. He love you. Not Suzy. She was just his past"

She bites her lips. "But I can't live for him. I'm sick, Luhan. I'll die. The doctor said I only have—"

"The doctors are not god. They can't predict your time. Don't you remember? They said you only have about one year to live but see... You're still alive now"

"Yeah, I'm still alive right now. But they said I only have a few months to live"

Luhan clenched his fist. It's hurt him.

"You just need to follow to Korea and meet him"

"I-I can't" she lowered her head.

"What's wrong with you, Joohyun?"

"I want to give my eyes to him"

His jaw dropped. "Are you sure, Joohyun?"

"Yes. At that time, I'm gone"

"Don't say something stupid!"

"Look at me, Luhan. I'm sick. Can't you understand?" she said, her tears is flowing down on her cheeks.

"I don't care. I promised Kai. I'll bring you to him. Don't ever think to run away"

She bites her lips. She can't avoid Kai, right? She just nodded. 

"Fine. I'll follow you"

 

 

 

"Joohyun. I—"

His eyes opened widely to see she's coughing like crazy in the bathroom. The blood that coming out of , it's too much. The mirror, the sink, her blood is everywhere.

"Joohyun!"

He hold her shoulder but she pushed him. She trying to stand up but she failed. How she hate herself for being weak.

"You can't be like this"

"Go away!"

"No, Joohyun"

"Can't you see? I'll die"

Luhan just lowered his head. He don't even know what should he do.

"I'll bring you to Korea. That's it"

She cried. She screamed as loud as she can. What she's hoping for? She's sick. She'll die.

 

 

"Is it my fault to be like this?"

Luhan try to avoid her eyes. "No. It isn't your fault"

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Hello!

Did you miss me? XD /slaps/

Sorry for this chapter >< I don't know what I've wrote. Forgive for that >_<

Anyway, thanks for subscribe! ^^

P/S: English is not my native language so bear with the mistakes :P

-Aeriren-