010

Is It My Fault?

Right now, she's standing in front of Kai's room. She took a deep breath as she want to knock the door. But before she could knock the door, the bell ringing. She open the door and she could see a girl; with a long hair; standing in front of her. Without saying anything, the girl push Joohyun aside and run towards his room.

"Kai!~" she enter his room and Joohyun just look at her.

He's sitting on the corner of his dark room. His room were messed up. 

"Kai, you can't be like this. You need to be strong!"

"Suzy? Is that you?" he asked. He could recognize her voice though he couldn't see.

"Yeah, it's me, Suzy. I can't believe what had happened to you. But you don't have to worry. I'm here" she said, trying to coax him.

Joohyun is there, watching it. Suzy took a glance at her and even smirked at her. Joohyun clenched her fist, she couldn't stand with it. Even she, his wife, never enter his room.

"I'm blind, Suzy. I can't see. I hate myself!" he said. Suzy hug him, caressing his hair softly.

"You can't be like this. You need to be strong. Kai that I know is strong and I know it" Suzy said, ignore Joohyun who is looking at them.

Joohyun walked away from there, trying to hold her tears. Why she have to feel sad? Why did she need to feel jealous? Does she love him? She couldn't think right now. She don't even know anything about Suzy. 

 

 

Suzy walked out of his room, approached Joohyun slowly.

"So... You must be... Seo Joohyun. Kai's mute wife, right?" Suzy said. Her words somehow make Joohyun's heart broken into pieces. Did she really need to say the word 'mute'? 

Joohyun turn around and look at Suzy. She just nodded, as the answer.

"You know what? You're just a burden for Kai. It's all your fault that he's blind! If only he didn't think about you too much, he won't involved in an accident. You can't do anything for him! You can't talk or do something that will make him happy. You can't!"

Joohyun clenched her fist tightly, if only she could hit Suzy, she would do that. 

"You know what? You should leave. You're just a burden for him. Remember that" Suzy said, walked away from there.

"And if you're wondering who am I to him... I'm his ex-girlfriend. He still love me and I know that. If only it wasn't because of you, he would marry me, not a mute girl like you. It's all your fault, mute girl" with that, Suzy left.

Joohyun fell on the floor. She can't hold it anymore. He's in pain and she can't do anything. Even he don't want her help.

 

Why it must be like this? Is it my fault? Is it?

 

She crying, her heart broken into pieces. There's nothing could she do. She can't talk. He can't see her.

 

I should go. I'm not belong here. Suzy was right. I should go. I shouldn't be a burden for him. 

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

"Kai!"

Luhan shouted many times but no one answered. Either Joohyun or Kai, both of them didn't give any response. Luhan push the door many times until it opened. How surprised he is to the house messy like crazy.

"Kai! Where are you?!" 

Luhan search for him everywhere and he found Kai inside the room.

"Kai?! What happened to you? Where's Joohyun?" Luhan asked panicky.

Kai seems like a crazy guy, with his messy hair and his swollen eyes. "She... She left. I'm alone. She left me" Kai said and even laugh but then he cried.

"I'm useless, Luhan! Joohyun hate me. She left me" Kai cried.

Luhan don't know what he should do. He don't expect something like this will happen. "I'll find her"

"Promise me, you will find her. I can't live without her! I can't live without Joohyun. I love her!"

"I promise. I'll find her. But you need to follow me. You can't stay here alone"

Kai just nodded, he can't accept the fact that she left him. Joohyun didn't leave anything. Not even a letter. She left without anything. 

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

Two weeks had passed and Joohyun couldn't be seen. Luhan find her everywhere but he can't see her. Kai's condition become worst. Kai refused to eat, he keep locking himself inside his room. Even Suzy can't help him.

"Kai?" Mrs Kim enter his room.

"I bring some food. Let me feed you, okay?"

Kai shook his head but his mother keep forcing him to eat. He push her hand and the food on the floor. 

"If I don't want it's means I really don't want. Can't you understand? I just want Joohyun" he said. 

"But you can't be like this. You need to be strong, Kai"

"How I'm gonna be strong if Joohyun isn't here? She's my strength"

His mother don't know what to do. She walked away from his room, crying by herself. She couldn't stand to see her son like that.

"Joohyun-ah... Where are you? I'm sorry for everything. I'm useless! I'm sorry! Joohyun, please come back" he cried.

He miss her. He love her. But she's not there. No one know where she go. 

 

"Joohyun..."

 


 

Hello!~ ^^

How's it? 

I hope you'll like it and forgive me if you don't ><

Sorry for the mistakes >///<

Thanks for subscribe and supporting this story! <3 

XOXO

-Aeriren-