001

Is It My Fault?

Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she start to cry. She can't hold it anymore. Though it's her wedding today but she don't want to get married with him. She don't want because she know how her life would be. She even told her grandfather but he always said that Kai is a good guy. No one trust her.

"Joohyun-ah~ What's wrong? You shouldn't cry" Suho who is Kai's cousin said as he saw Joohyun.

She just shook her head and crying. She pull his hand and seems that she want to tell him something.

"Why? What's wrong?" Suho asked.

She took a pen and paper on the table an write something on it.

 

I don't want to get married with Kai. Please. Help me.

 

Suho's eyes widen in surprise. He never believe that she would said like that. "What?! But why?"

 

He'll never accept me. Please help me

 

She crying and keep pulling his hand. He's the only one that treat her nice.

"I can't. I'm sorry"

Suho walked away but he can't see her like that. He don't want anything bad happen. But he can't do anything to stop the wedding.

"I'm sorry, Joohyun" Suho said to himself, walking out from there.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

As Joohyun walking down the aisle with her grandfather, she look around. Everyone seems happy for her. She don't know what she should feel at that time. Whether she should feel happy and grateful or not. Her face show how she feels. She looks very terrified.

"Smile, Joohyun. Smile" 

She look at her grandfather who gave her a warm smile. She force a smile on her face but and look at the guy who is 'waiting' for her at the end of the altar. He smile at them but she know, it's all fake.

Joohyun's grandfather smiles widely; looks very happy as he handing her hand to Kai. "Good luck, dear" he said.

She just nodded and look at Kai. He look at her coldly. His cold eyes, she know it. She look at Suho who is sitting with the others, Suho just smile at her while nodding his head. She just lowered her head.

Soon, the priest began the ceremony. "We all gathered here today, is to celebrate the newly wedded coup--"

As the priest began talking, Joohyun didn't dare to look at Kai who is standing next to her. 

"Kim Jong In, will you accept this girl, Seo Joohyun, as your wife?"

He clenched his fist and she saw it. 

"Ye-yes, I will" he fake a smile.

"And you, Seo Joohyun. Will you accept this guy, Kim Jong In as your husband?"

She slowly look up at Kai. His cold eyes never change. She turns her head towards the priest and nods, and they started exchanging the rings.

"You may kiss the bride" the priest said, nodding at Kai.

Kai turn to Joohyun, leaned closer to her as he cupped her face. She close her eyes tightly, feeling terrified. 

"Hey, mute girl. They're must be thinking that we are kissing right now" he whispered and let her go.

She open her eyes and look at him. At that time, the sounds of cheers seems like a dirk into her heart.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

"Finally, I have a daughter-in-law. Welcome to our family, Joohyun" Mrs Kim said while hugging her. Joohyun could see that Kai give her a smirk but she try to ignore it.

"From today, you'll be living with Kai in his apartment" Kai's grandfather said, smiling widely at them.

"Neh~ She'll live with me and don't worry about that" Kai said, wrapping his hand around her shoulder.

"If then, you can go home now. We don't want to disturb both of  you" Joohyun's grandfather said chuckling.

"Come on, girl~ Smile" Mrs Kim said when noticed her unhappy face. She smiles though it's a bittersmile.

"See you guys later. We'll go home now" Kai said, open the car door for her.

He signalling her to get inside the car. She nods and bows at them. Kai waves his hand and drive his car, leaving them far away.

"I hope you'll be alright, Joohyun" Suho mumbles, see how Kai treat her.

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

 

As they're arrive at his apartment, he throw her luggage on the floor. 

"That is your room and this is my room. Got it?" he said, pointing to a small room. She nods immediately.

"And, keep yourself away from me" he said and walk inside his room. He shut the door and locked it.

She look at her luggage on the floor, try to hold her tears. She took her luggage and bring it to her room.

It's a nice room though it's small.

She's smiling as she look around the room. It's an empty room with a small bed inside it. No closet or anything except the bed. She sit on the bed and smiles.

It's comfortable. She lied to herself. It's uncomfortable.

She standing in front of the window; staring at the streets. She could see that there's a few couples holding hands while walking.

I wish to be like them

But somehow, it will not. She couldn't hold it anymore. Her tears escape from her eyes and her heart was really hurt. She remember his words to her.

"It's all your fault, mute girl. I hate you"

She took a deep breath and sighed. 

Is it my fault?

 

Black-And-White-Page-Dividers.jpg

Hello!~ Another chapter! ^~^

How is it? I hope you'll like it c:

Thanks for subscribe and upvote! Love you!~ Kekeke ~ ^~^ 

Sorry for the mistake/grammatical/spelling error >///< 

XOXO

-Aeriren-