Appointment

Project: L i f e

June 19th, 1930

-Doohong's POV-

Doohong got up early and put on his best suit, he styled his hair and put on his best cologne. He straightened the house and picked up Alice's stray toys around the house, everything had to be perfect for the Bureau. He sat down and began to eat his scrambeled egg, he lifted his fork for another bite, but was interrupted by a firm knock on the door. Doohong rushed to it and opened it, "Mr. Jung I presume?" the older stout gentleman asked. "At your service sir." Doohong said with confidence. "Please come in Gentlemen." Doohong opened the door wider letting the three men shuffle inside. One of the men was about in his late 40s and was very tall and thin, he was taking notes at break-neck speed all along the way, another man was robust and about in his middle 30s he was taking photographs, and the last man which was short in stature and was rather large, had a clipboard and would check off something every once in a while. "Shall we continue to your masterpiece professor?"the stout man asked. "Oh yes this way please."the professor said walking down to his lab as the men followed, when Doohong touched the handle to the lab he felt a tingle of excitement, "This might be my lucky break." he thought. He opened the door and led the men inside when they got to the center of the lab they peered onto the table where a boy sat, "So where is it?"the note taking man asked. "Your looking at it gentlemen."Doohong said with a smile. "Don't tell me this boy is your invention Mr. Jung."the stout man said with a chuckle. "Ah but he is' 'stand up please." the professor said. The boy rose to his feet and looked at the men, "Tell them what we practiced."Doohong urged. "Pleased to make your acquaintance men of the Bureau of Inventing." the boy said with a smile.

The men looked at the professor puzzled, "What is this all about Jung?"the stout one asked getting impatient. "He is a artificial human."the professor said. "Artifical?"they asked in unison."Yes, he has a man made brain that is programmed to learn and to respond like a normal human."explained Doohong.

"I call this Artifical Intellegence!"he exclaimed. The men seemed to be interested now, "How will this be different from a normal human? Like what will keep him from being ordinary?"asked the note taking man. "Glad you asked, he has some powers incapable of humans he is increasingly stronger he can lift two entire cars on their own, he can do basic functions and he also knows all the major languages." the professor explained. "He may also be used to help the military as a weapon of war." he said. "How would that be?"asked the photographer unconvinced. "Apart from his immense strength, he is equipped with the most advanced technology the world has yet to see. He also has a major detonator connected to a staellite that would be able to wipe any place of your choosing off the map. " if I wanted him to he could go bomb japan or invade France even destroy a small town like Hilton."he said with a wide smile. "What the hell are you mad man?"the stout man said staggering back. "You made a device that could blow up the entire world are you sane?"he said getting riled up. "I would like to think at least more sane than you sir."Doohong said with a wicked smile. The stout man was enraged, "I will see to it you lose your inventing licence and that this abomination is destroyed!"he shouted pointing at the homunculus. "Oh really now and how is that?"Doohong asked smugly. The stout man was red with anger "YOU WILL FIND OUT TOMORROW JUNG!"the man shouted as he stomped out the door. The photographer took a few quick snaps and walked out as well. The professor let out a dark laugh and then set his lab notes down, "How foolish... they will see the plans that I have in store, but only too late for them to stop me..." he said darkly.

 

So the first chapter is done now. What did you guys think? Is it suspenseful enough for everyone? I will do my best to have a new chapter everyday :) Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the next chapter! :3