2 kisses

Just Once

tumblr_mij7yrwf3P1s2sv6no1_500.png

 

 

“We met in airport.We going here with same plane.Why?,”She answered.Kai just believe on it since she is his fiancée.

“Nothing,I just curious how they met my fiancés,”He smiled sweetly to her.They enjoyed their very first date.While Chen take Baekhyun away from Yoona,Baekhyun’s mood changed.

“Why she is here?,”Baekhyun said.Chen don’t know how to answered it.Chen and Baekhyun back to Jieun’s house.Yoona have own mission the reason she went to America.Kai is a very rich man.Yoona want to seduce him and take all his money away.Now its already 11PM,Kai sent his fiancés back home,its already late for the couple.

Baekhyun take a fresh air at the balcony.Suddenly he heard car’s noise.Thats Kai and Jieun.

“Jieun,I really enjoy in our first date.If I have time,I will have date with you more,okay,”Kai hugged Jieun.

“Okay Kai.You are very handsome and nice guy.I thought you just rich guy who don’t like engaged person like me,”Jieun said.

“But now you know me,right?All my family already here,maybe we will marry here if there not changed about it,”Kai told her.She just nooded.He kissed his fiancée for the first time.She blushed.Baekhyun saw that kiss.He immediately leave the balcony.

“Why I don’t like they kissing?Am I already liked her?,”Baekhyun thought.Chen tapped his shoulder.

“What are you doing here?,”Chen asked.Baekhyun shocked and not answering the question.He just leave Chen right the way.After Kai leaves,Jieun walked happily to her house. tumblr_n36kxiAMuy1ry65bao1_250.gif Suddenly,Chen opened the door.They are very close.Unfortunately,they’re kissed.They stared each other so long.

“Sorry  Jieun,”Chen leaves Jieun shyly.Jieun also shocked,because two guy kisses her,Kai and Chen.Luckily Baekhyun don’t see it.That time,Baekhyun lying on his bed while looking at his phone.

“Since you know me here,why you don’t call me?,”Baekhyun said.He wished Yoona called him now but its will never happened.Chen walked shyly to their room.

tumblr_n36pu0tGR31rdouvlo3_250.gif

“Wait a minutes,what happened Chen?,”Baekhyun asked.Chen not answered it.Chen immediately going to bathroom.

“What happened to me?Am I also like Jieun? I just pretend to like Jieun,I want Baekhyun happy again.Why my feeling like this? We’re kissed??,”Chen said.

[2 guys kissed Jieun in one night.What will happened next ?]