Back to Korea

Just Once

 

Kai really almost give up because of last night accident.Its make Jieun don’t believe him anymore.He suddenly remember his friend Baekhyun and Chen is Jieun’s new friend.Maybe they can help him.So he called Chen.

“Chen,please help me.That girl,Yoona trapped me last night.When I woke up this morning,I sleep at Yoona’s house then I looked at my phone,Jieun called me last night.Now she don’t believe me anymore,”Kai said while crying.

“What? No wonder she seem worried about something yesterday.Okay I will help you,”Chen answered it.Then he go to Jieun’s room.That time,Jieun already finished take bath and still wear bath clothes things.

“Jieun,can I talk with you for awhile?”,Chen just wear short pants and sneaker.

“Sure,you can sit on my bed,”Jieun sit beside him.

“Kai called me just now,at first,I wanna tell you,Yoona is really bad girl.In my opinion,she trapped him for make you broke up with him.You already know Kai is rich guy,all girl wants him.But he already engaged with you,Jieun.Maybe you don’t know whats the reason Baekhyun and Yoona broke up,”Chen explaination.

“Just tell me,I wanna know everything,”Jieun listened it well.

“They broke up because of Yoona cheated on him.Even that time,he blamed me because Yoona seducing me.Of course I’m not fall into her trap.Jieun,please forgive Kai.I know my friend Kai well.If he drunk,he always get mad to everyone.Even,he is not fully awake that time.I already experience it before.He throw glass away to me,I almost get hurt because of it,”Chen holding Jieun’s hand.

“Chen-shi,since you are my friend,I believe you.I hope you not lie to me,I will forgive Kai.Suddenly,she listened noisy car from outside.Thats Kai car sound.Kai cant know about Baekhyun and Chen living with her.

“Chen,can you tell Baekhyun for hiding?You too.Kai cant know that both of you living together with me,He will be misunderstand,”Jieun asked.

“Okay,”Chen said.But Baekhyun suddenly go to Jieun’s room.Its already late for going back to their room.

“Both of you hiding in my closet,Kai cant know that both of you living with me,”Jieun explaination.They nooded as agreement.Kai immediately go to his fiancée room.

“Jieun,please forgive me,She trapped me.I seriously not awake when you called me.I think she put something on my drink,please believe me,Jieun,”Kai cried.

“For this time,I believe you.Please don’t close with her anymore.Remember that you are my fiancée.We will going to marry soon,”Jieun hugged Kai.

In closet,Baekhyun listen that statement from Jieun,he is really hurt.Chen comfort him. “Baek,I know you are in hurt now.Please be patient”

“Chen told me about Yoona….”He cut her words.He kissed Jieun on lips.That time,Baekhyun see it hidely.Its become more hurt for him.

“Kai,you kissed me again,”she smiled shyly.He smiled back to her.

“So this is your room,its will be my room too soon,”He pinched on her nose.

“Yeah,is we will go somewhere today?Wait,I want prepare myself first.Now you should wait outside,maybe on living room,”She asked.But he don’t wanna to go.

“I want stay here,see you exchanged your clothes,”Kai laughed evily.

“No,we are not married yet,Kim Jongin,”She pushed her fiancée walk away from her room.

“Arasso Lee Jieun,”Kai said.After that,she looked everywhere and make sure no one notice them.

“Baekhyun,Chen.you can come out now,”She said.Chen already make decision without discuss with Baekhyun,they will back to Korea tomorrow.He don’t want his friend getting more hurt see Jieun and Kai together.

“Jieun,tomorrow we will back to Korea.Thanks for take care of me here,”Chen said.Baekhyun shocked.

“Why both of you go so fast?I want both of you attend my wedding,”She said.