First Meet

Just Once

One night,a very beautiful girl walked alone in some street.She finished her work lately.Suddenly,one guy standing infront of her and vomit.

“Yah!You make my dress become dirty,”She trying clean the dirty on her clothes.No reaction from him.

“You should pay my expensive dress.My brother bought it for me,”She keep complaining to the guy.Then,he fainted.

“Aishh.I cant do anything now,”She helped him and go to hotel for changing the clothes.She just pay for one room because she don’t have enough money.So they are stay in one room now.

“You stay here,okay ?.I want change my dress first,”She helped him lying down on the bed.Suddenly,the guy said,”Don’t leave me,I love you”.He still close his eyes.She guess he is dreaming about his girl.

“I think he broke up with his girlfriend.Thats why he drunks.You are handsome guy,there are a lot of girl want you,”She advised.Then,she checked his body,maybe there is information about him.She found his wallet.There is his ID and couple picture.

“His name is Byun Baekhyun.Oh this is girl who make him being like this.Baekhyun-shi,just forget her.She not deserve your love.Just try to move on,find other girl,”She said.After she change her dress,she called her brother.

“Oppa,I will not back home tonight.Tell omma about it,okay,”She said.Her brother understand her a lot and know she take care of herself well.

“Since he sleep on bed,I will sleep on couch for tonight,”She thought.

Next morning,finally the guy awake.He shocked how he sleep at this place.He found girl sleep on couch.

 

                                      

 

“Is she help me yesterday?,”He thought.He walks slowly towards her.He found her name tag on the table.

“So her name is Lee Jieun.Thank you,Jieun for save me last night,”He said.After that he leave the room.

 

 

After 30 minutes later,she is awake.She realized that guy is not there.”He is leaving,”She sighed because that guy never says ‘thanks to her’.

“Aishh let me call my brother to take me here,”She called and her brother will take her.After she finished take bath,suddenly she found his phone on bed.

“He left his phone.Aishh that guy really burdened me,”she thought.She decided to take the phone and give back to the owner.Then,she waiting her brother at lobby.She really hate if she have to waiting more longer.Her brother called,he said traffic jam on the road.But she don’t know someone watched her.Suddenly,one worker in this hotel approached him.

“Why you don’t meet your wife?You feel guilty because you did it with her when you are drunk?,”that’s really shocked question.He don’t know how to answered it.”Am I did that to her?I don’t know that I will do it,”he thought.The worker push him to that girl.

“Miss,your husband hide there.Maybe he scared of you,”the worker pointed the place where she found him.”Since when I have husband?Aha I think its probably because of Baekhyun-shi drunk yesterday,”Jieun thought.

“Oh why he should be scared? Thanks for telling me,”She holding her ‘fake husband’ arm until infront of main door.

“This is your phone,you left it just now,”She give the phone back to the owner.”Thank you Jieun-shi,”He smiled brightly to her.He took it and left Jieun alone there.

“I hope you will found new love,Baekhyun-shi,”She thought.Finally her brother arrived.Jay found his sister with other guys in front of the main door.

“Jieun,just come in,”he don’t want opened the door for his sister.He want his sister become independent.”Okay oppa,”She just do it.On the way back home,Jay want ask something to his sister.

“Jieun,who is that guy?at hotel?Dont tell that he is your lover.Or you did it with him?I want my sister become independent but not become bad girl with other guys,”Jay started to mad.

“Aniyoo oppa,I found him drunk yesterday.I think he broke up with his girlfriend.Since he make my clothes dirty,I cant letting him go like that.Then I took him to the hotel.Dont worry,we are not sleep in the same bed.Oppa,I still good girl.Please trust me,”She explained everything and don’t want her brother misunderstanding.

“Okay for this time,I trust you.Omma want you go to America for meet our appa.I will send you to airport tonight.Your flight is tonight at 8.00 PM,”Jay said.”Appa,I miss him so much.I cant wait for meeting my beloved father,”she thought.

To be continue ...