Start New Love

Just Once

Baekhyun walked alone,back to his house where full memories with his ex girlfriend.He don’t want back to that house.Suddenly,his best friend called,Chen.He curious because Chen never call him after the day he blame Chen had affair with his ex girlfriend.

“Hey Chen,why you call me?,”He asked.Actually he found the prove about Chen don’t have affair with his ex girlfriend.Now,he feel guilty.

“I want you accompany me tonight.I will go to America.I know you are sad because of her.I want you have vacation with me,”Chen said.

“America??”He thought that he never went to vacation with his friend.So this is time for repay back his guilty to Chen.

“Sure,What is the time of flight?,”He asked.He opened the door,a very sad memories in this house.

“8.00PM.We will meet there at Incheon International Airport,”Chen ended the call.He go to his room and started to pack his things.After finished packing,he collect all the memory in the box.He deleted all picture on his phone.He want to move on,started to new life.Suddenly,he remember the girl who helped him earlier.

“Is she mad at me?,”He thought.In the same time,Jieun also finished packing her things.Her brother,Jay want talk something to her.

“My Jieun,send my regard to appa.I cant accompany you there.I still have a lot of things to do,”Jay sad because of his work make cant accompany his sister.

“Its okay oppa.I will do my best there,”She comforted her brother.Then,they hugged so tight because they know that they will missed each other soon.

At 8.00PM,this two people go to same aiport but they don’t know about fate.

“Okay my Jieun,be careful,remember my advise,”Jay said.She just nooded.She go to the section for put the bag.In the same times,Baekhyun searching his friend,Chen.

“Finally I found you,buddy,”Chen hugged Baekhyun.They hope they will have happy vacation there.Journey from Korea to America,its took 7 hours.Its too bad,they have to sit beside girl in Economy class.

“Miss,my seat is beside you,Can I sit there?,”Baekhyun trying to ask nicely.They know that fate make they meet again.

“Sure you can,”She look at the person who asked to her.She shocked.Baekhyun also realized about something too.

“Baekhyun-shi?,”Jieun shocked.

“Jieun-shi?,”Baekhyun also shocked.

“Yah..Just sit there,Baekkie,”Chen mad.He still shocked and immediately sit beside that girl.

“Are you also go to America?,”She asked.Even she don’t know  him a lot,but she likely to know more about him.She want to become his friend.

“Yeah,”He just replied by one word.He still don’t know how to talks with her.

“Hi girls,my name is Jongdae,but just call me Chen.Baekhyun is my friend.Now we want to have vacation in America,”Chen said.

“Hi Chen,my name is Jieun.Oh I see,you are his friend,”She looked at Baekhyun while introducing herself.

“Yah Baekkie,why you not talk anything yet?,”Chen asked.

“Im scared when the airplane going up,”He really scared about it.

When the airplane going up,all part of his body giggle because of too scared.She already saw it.She holding his hand until he is okay.